Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (14963 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

What makes him the best candidate for the seat? Is it the fact that he saved #75Bn in the state's coffers while the people starved? Or that he was inactive while the Awkuzu massacre took place? Or even the fact that $500m was found in his child's offshores account? What makes him better than a CRA?

I tell you for free, your bigoted slow mind won't let you have an intellectual discourse over this because Peter Obi is Igbo. I haven't even mentioned any SW candidate.

He will not smell the PDP ticket! It'd be a surprise if he gets close to second position on the list.
Clown.

Just like you simpletons said he couldn't get the pdp VP ticket in 2019.

Armchair analysts that thinks politics run based on their bigotry. grin

Go and stand on your crooked tinubu mandate and get out of my sight.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Clown.

Just like you simpletons said he couldn't get the pdp VP ticket in 2019.

Armchair analysts that thinks politics run based on their bigotry. grin

Go and stand on your crooked tinubu mandate and get out of my sight.

See why I called you foolish? Jumping into conclusion and blabbing carelessly just like your Ohaneze elders are doing. I'm not a Tinubu advocate.

You cannot call the country a zoo then wait to be gifted the presidency. You cannot insult other tribes and expect them to support you in your quest.

After slaving for the PDP for about 23 years, you're not going to be gifted the ticket! Who're the slaves now? Keep deceiving yourself bro, you'll all wail, shout and in the end move on.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by SeeItSayIt: 3:51pm On May 01, 2022
Your choice but prepare for the outcome of your decision.

I await your denial though......
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by jerosman2: 5:28pm On May 01, 2022
This happen when you force people to belong to where their heart is not. He is Anioma people of Delta state but you the Igbo force him to join Biafra in order to get people believing Delta state is Igbo/Biafra. Serves the Igbo right.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Dadblefem01(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2022
Thank God the statement come from their son mouth.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by juman(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2022
Next president MUST be a christian.

MUST be a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa / If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.