Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (14962 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by kudinkarfe: 5:49am On May 01, 2022
These people are just deceiving this guy to get their share of the National cake. Yahaya will not win even the primary election.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Mooh247: 5:50am On May 01, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Hotzone(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2022
Different perspective
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Thorondor: 5:52am On May 01, 2022
I hope he came With his vice �

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CoronaVirusPro: 5:52am On May 01, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi & Co has been thrown under the bus by his Kinsmen.

They are only looting Obi!

People around him know the truth, they all just want to get their own share of his loots.

Won’t you do same if in their shoes?

They did same to Atiku and dude almost went broke!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Hasino007879: 5:54am On May 01, 2022
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
baba4ever2: Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by olisefom: 5:58am On May 01, 2022
Highest bidder. Guyman must eat.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Oracleforce: 5:59am On May 01, 2022
Thank God this is coming from a Igbo man...

Just imagine if Tinubu or Osinbajo make this comment...the entire Nyamiri kingdom could have descended on him...

But this is coming from.their own...

Most of the Igbo candidates jogging for president are time-bombs...
Putting them. at the top position of power can make this country explode without a remedy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Fiscus105(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2022
One by one, all their initial gragra are falling to road side, before they reach destination in 2023, the gragra would have be calm and quiet. They would have accepted those who know how to play the game of politics continuing to lead , while they themselves hold on tight to the game of business.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Slurity(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2022
Only God know what Igbo people did that God choose to punish them with confusion this long.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:02am On May 01, 2022
Clown

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:06am On May 01, 2022
Fiscus105:
One by one, all their initial gragra are falling to road side, before they reach destination in 2023, the gragra would have be calm and quiet. They would have accepted those who know how to play the game of politics continuing to lead , while they themselves hold on tight to the game of business.
When did uwazuruike become a main stream voice that should be reckoned with?

Or just because it suits your agenda?

The people that knows how to play the game, how have they benefited your life, you simpleton?

Is your standard of living higher than Benin republic?
Can you enter the road from kaduna to Abuja safe and sound?

Or you just want the bragging rights that someone from my ethnic group that I will never meet in my life became president.
That is your joy?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Akerele44204: 6:09am On May 01, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
Foolishmasses98: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:09am On May 01, 2022
Slurity:
Only God know what Igbo people did that God choose to punish them with confusion this long.
Afenifere is supporting Igbo presidency.
Tinubu and osibanjo are fighting for one ticket.

I don't see you accusing the entire Yoruba ethnic of confusion.

People supports who they want.

Stop using it to chase an agenda that you already have in your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Fiscus105(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

When did uwazuruike become a main stream voice that should be reckoned with?

Or just because it suits your agenda?

The people that knows how to play the game, how have they benefited your life, you simpleton?

Is your standard of living higher than Benin republic?
Can you enter the road from kaduna to Abuja safe and sound?

Or you just want the bragging rights that someone from my ethnic group that I will never meet in my life became president.
That is your joy?

Rewind back and see how powerful massob .

Did you hear voices of Umahi, ngige, nnamani etc in the front like others aspirants who are genius contenders?
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Oracleforce: 6:12am On May 01, 2022
Yahaya Bello that cant manage kogi state...Kogi state is one of the wretched states in the country...

Kogi state is badly managed...he used millions of naira to instigate the recall of Dino Melaye yet he didn't succeed...prodigal son of kogi state
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:12am On May 01, 2022
Fiscus105:

Rewind back and see how powerful massob .
Powerful in your bigoted mind.

No be only powerful.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:14am On May 01, 2022
Godwin Emefiele the CBN governor is from my village on my mother's side.

Lord knows, I will never vote that man for any elective office, let alone the presidency.

My common interest supercedes ethnic/tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Fiscus105(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Powerful in your bigoted mind.

No be only powerful.

Umahi and others Igbo aspirants voices are fade away in the crowd, they have pushed out from the podium already. You urself know the truth but you can continue consoling urself ok

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Benwallt(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2022
It is not all igbo that call Nigeria a zoo nau. Why must the rest made to suffer the sin of a few?
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Titaniumental: 6:24am On May 01, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
So you're saying that other tribes vote along tribal lines except Igbos. And when Igbos go for their own, they're tribalists?

Your madness is not from this world this bandit.
Ofcos the bigotry in your messed up brain will not allow you to read and understand b4 replying.

Did you even understand what that guy was tryna say?

The problem is alot of you folks here only read to reply rather than read to comprehend

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Ola4lead(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2022
Money speaks

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by TempleHouse: 6:27am On May 01, 2022
Igbo presidency is a mirage !

We all know that.

The likes of Okadigbo truncating Nnamdi Azikiwe and Arthur Nzeribe working against Ndigbo is here again.

It’s in their DNA

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CSTRR: 6:30am On May 01, 2022
Fiscus105:

Umahi and others Igbo aspirants voices are fade away in the crowd, they have pushed out from the podium already. You urself know the truth but you can continue consoling urself ok
I have no business with Umahi and co.

I support Peter obi only and he is the star boy of the pdp.

He is not fading away anytime soon, even if he does not win the primaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by vikiblinks: 6:34am On May 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, leader of Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Saturday, led some South East youths in a solidarity march in Owerri, Imo, in support of the 2023 presidential bid of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi.

Uwazuruike who also said he does not believe in president of Igbo extraction, said the contest should be thrown open.

The MASSOB leader stated this when Bello, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC), visited him in Owerri, Imo.

The youths, who started the procession from the MASSOB leader’s house in Owerri, marched through the streets, carrying different placards, with inscriptions such as “Power to the Youths, Support Yahaya Bello”, “Youths Can Also Lead”, and “Yahaya Bello for the Youths”, among others.

They made it clear that the only solution to Nigeria’s political quagmire was for power to go to the youths.

According to them, in this regard, Bello is the right fit for the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Bello picked the APC Expression of Interest and Nomination forms at the party’s national secretarial on Wednesday.

Uwazuruike, who advised Nigerians and party leaders to shun zoning, as it had no place in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigeria because he had the leadership qualities to lead Nigeria effectively.

He noted that power should go to the best in the race, adding that the Kogi governor remained the best for the job.

“All Nigerians should rally round the youthful governor. We are supporting Bello for this and no one else. That he has the capacity to solve the problem of insecurity and a host of others facing the nation is not in doubt.

“This is a crucial time in the history of the country. We must give youths a chance, especially one that has demonstrated uncommon capacity, in the person of Yahaya Bello,” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the founder of Biafran Independent Movement (BIM) said f Nigeria’s sovereignty must be upheld, the idea of Igbo president should be discarded.

He said,: “I don’t believe in the idea of zoning system or Igbo president because zoning means sectionalism.
“If we want to talk about Nigeria, we must throw the presidential contest open but if you throw it open, it must be for the youths not elders, because the elders have failed us.

Uwazuruike said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigerian because he is a youth with the leadership qualities to deliver the Nigeria project. “The youths must be given power, the elders has continued to be in power without great result.

He urged Nigerians to support Bello, describing zoning or Igbo presidency as a project aimed at promoting sectionalism.

Speaking, Bello expressed gratitude over the reception given to him by no fewer than Five thousand members of MASSOB/BIM who welcomed him in Imo.

Bello said he was prepared to deliver the Nigerian project if given opportunity to serve as the next president of the country.

“I’m prepared to lead this country, I shall address insecurity, heath system as well as educational system.

“Nigerians must be very careful and be ready to make the best decision in choosing their next president,” he said. (NAN)

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-ill-support-yahaya-bello-i-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-uwazuruike/

Too much hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:35am On May 01, 2022
helinues:
Is Ralph a saboteur or an Efulefu?

grin cheesy
Efulefu
But BMC can't understand since all they do is chant sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by ajekpaks(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2022
GH barcode
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by drlateef: 6:49am On May 01, 2022
Things falling apart for IPOB and MASSOB. Any organisation without morality and not based on truth will fall apart. There’s no evil in agitation but who caused the problem of NIGERIA unitary system? Ask Aguiyi Ironsi and the coup plotters of Igbo extraction. They are the ones who made sure our regional constitution was changed to unitary constitution. They will never remind you of this. They thought it would be to Igbo advantage because they dominated power by then. But they forgot that military rule cannot last and that democracy will have to prevail. And democracy is a game of numbers. Thus playing into the hands of the north that has the numbers. Now they are crying blue murder and wanted to secede. No way!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by MartinCorridon: 6:55am On May 01, 2022
grin

I love these guys.

Saying with his heart that his people are unworthy.

Kai. Born to lick people's yansh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.