Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Beauty Vs Brains? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Brains? (3314 Views)

Poll: BEAUTY VS BRAINS

BEAUTY: 14% (3 votes)
BRAINS: 85% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2008
It is true that the both are necessary, but what if it comes down to one, the beauty(male and female) beyond your wildest imaginations or the brains capable of a 2390/2400 in SAT which would u then pick as your spouse?
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Viante(f): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2008

i am Grossly Fed up of Nairaland
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by HCH3COO: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
embarassed
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2008
dish one ish hard meehn embarassed
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by HCH3COO: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Let me break the ice.
I can't stand a dumb broad.
Will take the brains without hesitation. Unless the beauty is Halle Berry. Need me a woman that can stimulate my thoughts.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by syren: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2008
@ post
does that mean the person with brains is extremely ugly or just average cos if so I'll take the smart dude anyday.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by onyinye2(f): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
I would go for a guy with the brains of Cornel West then the beauty of Tyson Beckford any day. I like to argue so a guy with smarts could come in handy. While the guy who looks like Tyson will be mere eye candy.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2008
Can't I Have Both? embarassed
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2008
low IQ asin 5th grader or primary six,the woworisms of zeal(artiste) mixed wit chemistry(mc) and no u can't have both except u want him without legs
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Uche2nna(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2008
ibkaye:

Good question grin
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by HCH3COO: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
ibkaye:

For the sake of argument, no.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Viante(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2008
Brains pls!

Beauty can come from the box
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2008
beauty 4 me, how i came about it? ahah the one i have most is dat which i dont need so i choose beauty any day any time
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
HCH3COO:

For the sake of argument, no.
Hmmm, when he has 'Beauty' does it neccessarily mean that he will be a total dunce and if he has the 'Brains' does it neccessarily mean he will be totally challenged facially, or will averages be included? Poster please clarify  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Viante(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
Brains o!!!

My dog has beauty

My barbie doll has beauty

My favorite shoes are beautiful.

Please gimme some brains!!
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by onyinye2(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
Joseph6:

beauty 4 me, how i came about it? ahah the one i have most is that which i don't need so i choose beauty  any day any time
Mayne you say that now until you meet the black version of Paris Hilton, and watch run to the likes of women with brains.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2008
yes extremes in both cases like i sed earlier
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Joseph6(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Mayne you say that now until you meet the black version of Paris Hilton, and watch run to the likes of women with brains.
atleast it beats wakin up beside ojuju calabar 4 d rest of ya life
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2008
Why can't I have both?
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2008
stillwater:

Why can't I have both?
lol
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Hannibal: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2008
Beauty Vs Brains??

I will have both in large quantities.
Who wants a dumb diva or an ugly genius??
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2008
A dumb diva suits you more, hehehe grin
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2008
BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My second greatest fear in this life after women is having dumb kid
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Hannibal: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
Dumb Diva suits me more??

Of course, if i just wanna bust ma nutz. . . . .I like divas brainless(it helps the cause). grin cheesy
But, as a wifey. . . . . . .No way in Hell.
I am subjecting her to some GMAT and tough IQ questions.
A man has to think about his kids. . . . . .what if her genes are dominant? shocked tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by onyinye2(f): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2008
Im sorry hannibal, but you need someone who is on the little on the dumb side. Because you always want to be dominant so you might as well marry a chic who allow you to. She will be more than happy to have someone be her brains for her tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2008
A man has to think about his kids. . . . . .what if her genes are dominant?

At least the kids would get her beauty, that should be enough consolation for you now grin DUMB BUT BEAUTIFUL---> What a headliner!!!!!! tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm sorry hannibal, but you need someone who is on the little on the dumb side. Because you always want to be dominant so you might as well marry a chic who allow you to. She will be more than happy to have someone be her brains for her tongue

The question of the mans dominance is guaranteed, brians or bruns. The important thing are the unborn kids.
I abhor dumb children.
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Hannibal: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm sorry hannibal, but you need someone who is on the little on the dumb side. Because you always want to be dominant so you might as well marry a chic who allow you to. She will be more than happy to have someone be her brains for her tongue

Hahahahahahaha. . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately for me, ma persona only attracts brilliant and very beautiful women.
No matter how hard i try to be with the dumb ones. . . . . I always get the ones that came out with a 1st class. . . .
Sometimes, a man cannot get what he wants. It's sooooooooo sad. wink

stillwater:

At least the kids would get her beauty, that should be enough consolation for you now grin DUMB BUT BEAUTIFUL---> What a headliner!!!!!! tongue

What beauty?? I don't wanna raise simpletons as kids, abeg.
Let her keep her beauty in her prada purse.
Anyways, i attract the  pretty brain-boxes. . . . . . . . They flock around me like flies. tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by onyinye2(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
Oka hannibal. If you attract woman that are top of their class and beautiful then there must be something they aint telling you tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Hannibal: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka hannibal. If you attract woman that are top of their class and beautiful then there must be something they aint telling you tongue

These women are stunned. . . . . .They can't figure me out.
Hannibal. . . . .half man-half amazing. grin grin grin grin
They have given up and the desire to unravel the mystery around me keeps em flocking. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hannibal:

What beauty?? I don't want to raise simpletons as kids, abeg.
Let her keep her beauty in her prada purse.
Anyways, i attract the  pretty brain-boxes. . . . . . . . They flock around me like flies. tongue

Blowing your trumpets---I see. I  need proof to believe and not meagre words. And I really think only dumb women flock around guys seeking for their attention. tongue
Re: Beauty Vs Brains? by Hannibal: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2008
stillwater:

Blowing your trumpets---I see. I need proof to believe and not meagre words. And I really think only dumb women flock around guys seeking for their attention. tongue

U need proof?? U may have to cross the atlantic to see the PROOF. grin grin grin
The funniest bit is these brain boxes seek ma attention everywhere. . . . No matter hard i try, they keep coming.
Anonymous messages here n there. . . . . Sometimes it's hard to be a Hannibal but what can a geezer do??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stereomance! Have You Been There? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? / Nigerian Parents And Dating As A Nigerian-american

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.