Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76538 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by abimic(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

You're right with this, I was studying on quora when I came by a write up on this.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by markovnikoff001(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.

But the car was not parked in an enclosed place, was it? The car was parked on the road. Except you want to tell me that the air was perfectly still for the period they were in the car. Not likely.
Case in point, I have had to sit (and wait for up to an hour) in my car with the A/C running and windows fully wound up on numerous occasions without as much as a buzz.
So no, your theory isn't exactly water-tight.

Your theory can only be resurrected if the car in question had a defective exhaust system that allowed the fumes to leak directly into the car.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by AyeMoJuba: 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
talk2hb1:
Yorubas and their magun Wahala
Them no get Makowoje that we can use for our politicians, that will make thair hands swell when they embezzle our money

Get the Judiciary to make the politician swear by Ogun(God of Iron)irrespective of their religion affiliation when they take oath of office...na that time you go know say Yoruba get more than Makowoje
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
Carbon monoxide poisoning is likely to kill people asleep but not those awake because they would feel the suffocating effect and open the doors
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by iamme1234(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

You are well learned and well educated
This explanations is the best of the best
Everything is not juju like the op stated
We lost a brother 2 years ago in maryland in usa
He parked his car in the garage and slowly ignite the engine
Turn on the AC
And he was there smoking
The C02 finished him
He died one Time
Autopsy reveals the death
My brother one bottle of heineken for you for the enlightenment

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Tradegood: 9:03pm On May 02, 2022
Edipet:
'Might' be murder case

Don't mind some of these Nairalanders.
This is almost the 6th case gracing front page since last year of finding two people dead in their cars naked.

And the police cannot smell a pattern.
Is it coincidence or serial?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2022
What about traffic? This does not look like carbon monoxide poisoning.

Why is the man fully naked and the girl is not? Does the man need to be fully naked to do a quickie?
demmie1:

Please explain it to him slowly

When a car is not moving and the engine is on, smoke and gas will find it's way through manifolds, door gaps etc but a moving car does not allow this as it had moved off where the smoke was produced

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by otunbakolawole(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
How does a street qualify as a garage or "space with limited airflow" as you put it?
ValCon888:

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by madjune(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2022
E fit be one of Alaafin wives o wey don go Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by AyeMoJuba: 9:06pm On May 02, 2022
iamme1234:

You are well learned and well educated
This explanations is the best of the best
Everything is not juju like the op stated
We lost a brother 2 years ago in maryland in usa
He parked his car in the garage and slowly ignite the engine
Turn on the AC
And he was there smoking
The C02 finished him
He died one Time
Autopsy reveals the death
My brother one bottle of heineken for you for the enlightenment

He was probably drunk...there's no way co2 could kill a conscious man...he'd feel discomfort before dying and open the doors, he was probably drunk and had lost all sense of feeling

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DaveChapelle: 9:06pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Carbon monoxide, but probably due to no ventilation in a sealed up space
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Richie77: 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
'' The male has been identified as Kayode Oyediran, while the female (names witheld) has also been identified."

Life no balance.....
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by o9o9: 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

Are you guys never tired of this archaic method of ascribing death that is easily explainable?
If you listened to your biology teacher well in high school, you don't need further explanation.

Diffusion and osmosis would have told you that a car isn't 100% sealed even when the windows are wound up so definitely gas moved from region of higher concentration i.e outside to inside. Also we know how lots of used cars in Nigeria are mostly accidented or flooded cars with rust. I won't be surprised if the underneath of the car had a lot of rust and holes in it. CO definitely must have passed through there into the car and Made it a coffin for both.

Also CO is crazy, it is colorless, tasteless and odorless. Would kill you in a matter of minutes. What they would feel is a bit of headache and they may ascribe it to the sex. Next you feel nausea and can't even move your limbs and next is death.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Judgesledge(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory
A little research and this will make sense to you Bros. Death is likely due to carbon monoxide
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Zyxsc: 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Broh, your explanation doesn't check out. What of houses that don't even open their windows but have their AC on. A functional AC is suppose to improve the quality of air circulated into the room. You need to go recheck the working principle of AC, modern AC ooo, not some 1990-something AC

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by rotile247(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory

Cars on motion with AC on gets air ventilation/circulation. The driver is awake with less exertion requiring normal level of oxygen in the blood, minute amount of carbon monoxide for short period in traffic could cause harm especially where there is a leakage in the exhaust system with the window completely would up.

Sleeping in car with the ac/heater on is common cause of death worldwide due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:

Simple when driving there is heavy flow of wind but a stationary car doesn't plus there could be other factors like leaky exhaust etc
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ceaser: 9:10pm On May 02, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They could have died of suFUCKation

cheesy cheesy

This one na craze man o. grin

Tradegood:

Don't mind some of these Nairalanders.
This is almost the 6th case gracing front page since last year of finding two people dead in their cars.

And the police cannot smell a pattern.
Is it coincidence or serial?

I can recall that first case you referred to. It eventually had some facts revealed around it viz: the man had an altercation with his girlfriend (the second victim) and perhaps accidentally killed her. The neighbours testified to hearing the altercation. Later the man carried the body and stopped by his own residence to drop a note for his wife where he indicated that "he had done something terrible" (the note was seen). Then he drove himself and the corpse to the location where he took the sniper (the bottle was also found in the car).

Of course, more than just theorising is needed in these cases and an autopsy would have been the best to rule out or rule in homicide - fight marks, toxicology, CO poisoning (which would produce a bright red coloured blood called carboxyhemoglobin as agains the dark blue of methemoglobin), Presence of semen in/on the lady's privates amongst other clues. But as we all know, autopsies aren't a strong forte of the Nigerian police. Pray not to be found near a crime scene because the Nigerian Police will not investigate to even rule out your involvement.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by iamme1234(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
markovnikoff001:

But the car was not parked in an enclosed place, was it? The car was parked on the road. Except you want to tell me that the air was perfectly still for the period they were in the car. Not likely.
Case in point, I have had to sit (and wait for up to an hour) in my car with the A/C running and windows fully wound up on numerous occasions without as much as a buzz.

Your theory can only be resurrected if the car in question had a defective exhaust system that allowed the fumes to leak directly into the car.

No he is really right
Let's come down to education this time
If air In-take isn't much the co2 might mix with the AC this might cause combustion.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by o9o9: 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
Zyxsc:

Broh, your explanation doesn't check out. What of houses that don't even open their windows but have their AC on. A functional AC is suppose to improve the quality of air circulated into the room. You need to go recheck the working principle of AC, modern AC ooo, not some 1990-something AC

Do those House ACs produce CO2 like the exhaust of cars?

Why do you think we hear tens of deaths on a yearly basis about families that died from generator fumes?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by iamme1234(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
markovnikoff001:

No he is really right
If air In-take isn't much the co2 might mix with the AC this might cause combustion

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ajutant(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

This is a blatant lie and holds no water. People stay inside AC car wind up for hours. This is a murder case. It's the best way to kill people these days because every dick and harry will believe they were making love and died. If there is forensic and street cameras the truth will be laid bare.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Dotman2210(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Very valid they died of asphyxiation
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by AyeMoJuba: 9:14pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

I know someone who sleeps in a car everyday in a mechanic workshop with the A/C on till early hours of the morning. He works there and sleeps in any car everyday with the a/c...he's still alive ad will still sleep in another car tonight with the full a/c

forget about this your analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by silibaba: 9:15pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

you well at all?

Highlander AC, you don feel am before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by bomasek(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Doesn't follow. Car was parked along a road. Not in a confined space. I suspect CO as well, but if so, guy woukd have died in a traffic jam before now.
A lawyer and his passenger died in a traffic jam some years back,AC was on.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 02, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Simple when driving there is heavy flow of wind but a stationary car doesn't plus there could be other factors like leaky exhaust etc
Okay

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by markovnikoff001(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2022
o9o9:

Are you guys never tired of this archaic method of ascribing death that is easily explainable?
If you listened to your biology teacher well in high school, you don't need further explanation.

Diffusion and osmosis would have told you that a car isn't 100% sealed even when the windows are wound up so definitely gas moved from region of higher concentration i.e outside to inside. Also we know how lots of used cars in Nigeria are mostly accidented or flooded cars with rust. I won't be surprised if the underneath of the car had a lot of rust and holes. CO was pass through there into the car.

And since it was sealed. Made it a coffin for both.

Also CO is crazy, it is colorless, tasteless. Would kill you in a matter of minutes. What they would feel is a bit of headache and they may ascribe it to the sex. Next you feel nausea and can't even move your limbs and next is death.

The highlighted was what strengthened your case...every other premise was shaky, very shaky
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by jmoore(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

I know someone who sleeps in a car everyday in a mechanic workshop with the A/C on till early hours of the morning. He works there and sleeps in any car everyday with the a/c...he's still alive ad will still sleep in another car tonight with the full a/c

forget about this your analysis
Someone?
Why not you?
Why must it be someone?
You are with the person 247, abi?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by pek(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

I don't understand. Please break it down. Suffocation is not instant. How can two adults be suffocating and won't know. At least to rush and open the doors or windows

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by markovnikoff001(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2022
what is this one saying?
iamme1234:

No he is really right
If air In-take isn't much the co2 might mix with the AC this might cause combustion
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Gaabasky: 9:22pm On May 02, 2022
Someone could have killed them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.