Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76528 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Sniper04(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
Superstitious uneducated mofos already shouting Magun
Lol, go sleep with person wife first, I'm sure you'll meet your Waterloo one day, you think say all these charm na play abi

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by dc23(m): 2:02am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

Nice theory. But all ACs dry air or remove moisture from inside and not bring in any new air from outside. You can read a bit on how ACs work.

However, there is a vent in cars on the driver and front passenger side that can be opened to allow for fresh air to flow in by atmospheric pressure and mix in. If your theory must be through then that vent was accidentally open. But it has nothing to do with the AC

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by xhamel89: 2:13am On May 03, 2022
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/may-day-tragedy-2-lovers-found-dead-naked-in-an-suv-in-lagos/

This is most likely a murder case and a cover up. This will be the 3rd in about 2 years happening. two happened within 3 months this year. A proper investigation will reveal a lot.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by falcon01: 2:40am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory
what Are you kidding me?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 2:43am On May 03, 2022
demmie1:

Please explain it to him slowly

When a car is not moving and the engine is on, smoke and gas will find it's way through manifolds, door gaps etc but a moving car does not allow this as it had moved off where the smoke was produced
But I have slept in my car with the AC on, at a hospital for over 3 nights
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 2:48am On May 03, 2022
iamme1234:

You are well learned and well educated
This explanations is the best of the best
Everything is not juju like the op stated
We lost a brother 2 years ago in maryland in usa
He parked his car in the garage and slowly ignite the engine
Turn on the AC
And he was there smoking
The C02 finished him
He died one Time
Autopsy reveals the death
My brother one bottle of heineken for you for the enlightenment
Was this car in this story parked in a garage?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by smile11s(m): 2:50am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

It’s instant. You will lose focus and will not be able to use any energy in your body.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51am On May 03, 2022
talk2hb1:
Yorubas and their magun Wahala
Them no get Makowoje that we can use for our politicians, that will make thair hands swell when they embezzle our money
lol If you have antimagun magun won't work on you, the problem is that makowoje too will have antidote.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by smile11s(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2022
o9o9:

Are you guys never tired of this archaic method of ascribing death that is easily explainable?
If you listened to your biology teacher well in high school, you don't need further explanation.

Diffusion and osmosis would have told you that a car isn't 100% sealed even when the windows are wound up so definitely gas moved from region of higher concentration i.e outside to inside. Also we know how lots of used cars in Nigeria are mostly accidented or flooded cars with rust. I won't be surprised if the underneath of the car had a lot of rust and holes in it. CO definitely must have passed through there into the car and Made it a coffin for both.

Also CO is crazy, it is colorless, tasteless and odorless. Would kill you in a matter of minutes. What they would feel is a bit of headache and they may ascribe it to the sex. Next you feel nausea and can't even move your limbs and next is death.

Exactly it’s CO.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 3:09am On May 03, 2022
Hedonini:

Which person fuel that Kazeem dey take run this kind executive levels every night?
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 3:17am On May 03, 2022
tit:

Police should capture this man.
He knows what happen to this peoples and is telling stories to deceive us.
The capture got me lol'ing cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Tannhauser(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2022
The level of ignorance/stupidity displayed on this thread is indeed shocking. Fools will rather proudly display ignorance than admit they were wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by pargelenis(m): 4:17am On May 03, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They could have died of suFUCKation
I sea what you did there wink
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by joyandfaith: 4:31am On May 03, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They could have died of suFUCKation
Suffocation
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Funflipper: 4:31am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

I bet they never heard about CO poisoning so they must have ignored the warning signs thinking it was just exhaustion from the sex.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by bobolaga: 5:19am On May 03, 2022
My brother, you are very right, a lot of people did not know how carbon monoxide kill when motor is not moving, this very simple to understand.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ireneidiva(f): 5:19am On May 03, 2022
Zyxsc:

Broh, your explanation doesn't check out. What of houses that don't even open their windows but have their AC on. A functional AC is suppose to improve the quality of air circulated into the room. You need to go recheck the working principle of AC, modern AC ooo, not some 1990-something AC
The house does not produce exhaust na. Research well before asking some questions.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.
how does this explain non-poisoning of people not involved in sex in stationary cars with AC still on?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by whirlwind7(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

Yes, many of us know this. First thing i thought about was carbon monoxide poisoning, but then the car was parked in an open and airy space

Several of such incidents have been reported in the past, and to the best of my knowledge, the police never solved the case. Even common autopsy are often botched in nigeria nowadays

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by fatboyslym007: 6:02am On May 03, 2022
Why was the man named and woman not named... This is gender inequality and biased reporting. Either you mention both names or you conceal both names...

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Samade7: 6:09am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

Wrong theory........oga its most likely a murder case. They were killed n dumped there.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by EgunMogaji2: 6:14am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory

It’s a whacked theory alright because they were parked outside in the open too.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Piptocoin: 6:19am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

This was my suspicion the moment I read the caption. For those who watch A Thousand Ways To Die this scenario will be familiar. Leaving the car engine on while shutting up all the windows is asking death for a ride to the afterlife. CO² poisoning is lethal.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by zed7: 6:21am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.

The CO2 explanation won't cut it in this scenario. The article said the car was parked on the road, not in a confined space.
If CO2 emissions kill that easily, then it will also kill people stuck in traffic.
The cause of the death is either murder or something else.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by zed7: 6:28am On May 03, 2022
demmie1:

Please explain it to him slowly

When a car is not moving and the engine is on, smoke and gas will find it's way through manifolds, door gaps etc but a moving car does not allow this as it had moved off where the smoke was produced

We will all be dead in mad Lagos traffic, where we sometimes spend 30 mins with no movement, windows wound up, ac blasting and having other cars exhaust blowing at us. Having a quickie in a car wouldn't take that long.
If it was in a closed garage, it will make more sense.
Let's be logical and think deeper. You don't become a good detective by using surface arguments which don't add up.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Stanleyq: 6:32am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

I doubt ,if u inhale less oxygen u will know, esp when u are awake, u will be forced to open de door, unless they slept off after sex, that's when this can happen, in that case, their death remains a mystery, and their souls I fear where they will be, dying on top of a sin.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Stanleyq: 6:33am On May 03, 2022
[s]
azpekuliar:
Superstitious uneducated mofos already shouting Magun
[/s]
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by smartistics(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2022
Your analysis is totally wrong if you had read the report well. The SUV was not parked in a confined space, there is no way recirculation of gas would have happened.
ValCon888:

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by smartistics(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2022
You're very wrong. Co won't kill when a car is parked idling in an open area.
bobolaga:
My brother, you are very right, a lot of people did not know how carbon monoxide kill when motor is not moving, this very simple to understand.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

Oga dis your theory no follow... Those people where murdered and made to look like it was from having sex.. fumes from car engine kills slowly they should have had enough time to open the doors of the car.. Car fumes can only kill a person if the person is in an incapacitated state (drunk, high or asleep) but two able bodied people should notice when they can't breathe...
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Piptocoin: 6:46am On May 03, 2022
zed7:

The CO2 explanation won't cut it in this scenario. The article said the car was parked on the road, not in a confined space.
If CO2 emissions kill that easily, then it will also kill people stuck in traffic.
The cause of the death is either murder or something else.

We inhale carbon monoxide almost everyday. Gas plants, generator sets, steel plants, animal belches, burning coals, etc. The difference here is that prolonged exposure to CO in an enclosed space is lethal. It is my theory that if...(not practical but) and only if they had like a vase of plant in the car their story wouldn't have ended up the way it did. Another way to avoid it is to have CO meter in the home and the car. Fresh air is indispensable natural help against CO poisoning.

Yes, we breathe it everyday but breathing it continually in an enclosed space tips the scale of the odds of surviving against one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.