Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,200 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal (47134 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
He will be released.....

Yeah! If Russia fail to release him, Canada will declare war on Russia. Lol at this joker

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Minjim: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Invitationn:

You think Iran, Syria, Pakistan, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Philippines, Indonesia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and China will fight against Russia in favor of the West? Or you think they'd be neutral when NATO attacks Russia?? Come on!
Even India has been drifting towards Russia lately economy and military-wise.

That's the most unsophisticated submission I have read all day.
Modified: As against your impression that "they're not going to fight for Russia"...I think that's where you missed the point.
They're not fighting for Russia but for themselves!
In a world war, even superpowers needs allies, let alone small nations. You stay neutral, you get attacked and no one will come to your aid.

Russia came to the aid of Al Assad in Syria, annihilated ISIS and anti-Assad rebels backed by the US and ended the Syrian war.
If Assad was neutral the US backed rebels would have dethroned him long ago.

You don't know how international politics work.

Unlike the Article 5 that bound NATO's members to fight for each others, Russia doesn't have any of such pact with all the countries you mentioned, are least to my knowledge.

As close as the Great Britain is with the United States, the US didn't come to GB's defense during the WWII until Japan dragged them into it.

If the US can claim neutrality when it comes to GB, do you think China won't do same to Russia?
Or you think China is gaining more from Russia than the US?
This is war we are talking about, not just an invasion.
India is just exploiting the desperate situation of Russia. So forget about any relationship they have now .
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:
[s] It’s so funny that Putin slaves always believe news on nato, but when it’s news about their slave master they term it propaganda. Selective thinking [/s] grin

Where does your allegation leave you? Equally guilty, lol
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 10:50am On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

Where does your allegation leave you? Equally guilty, lol

Hit a nerve cheesy
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Trump also once called africa shithole.

Which general? When did he go to Russia? Where did you get that?

I blame those people who engaging you, they have energy to waste
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

I blame those people who engaging you, they have energy to waste

What are you doing now? Disengaging with me grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2022
subsidywise18:

Funded for public health things , not to make war grade bioweapons.

And was that also why it was a secret arrangement? Lol

I don't deny the US may be making bioweapons. What i findstrange is why the US would put a bioweapons facility near one of its enemies, the better for russia to spy on it.

The closer the better. That's also the same reason why they wanted to make Ukraine a member of the NATO. To have a base and weapons close to Russia.

Again, no US biolabs in Ukraine. And even if there was a biolabs, then why doesn't Russiainvade the UK which has a very sophisticated biolabs and is hostile to Russia?

Do they share borders, Russia and UK?

Seriously you putin guys are sounding like Bush when he was justifying his illegal invasion of Iraq
You meant to say USA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin cheesy

Yes
Mr. Putin sir, kill him. We don't have much time to waste.

Use microphone take increase the volume of the vawulence sir grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2022
topboss1:

SHARAP!

SLAVE, PUTIN NA YOUR NAME.

You Sharap x2!

Will you getat of this place before they Z you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

What are you doing now? Disengaging with me grin
They're trying to prove something to you, it's fruitless.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by maasoap(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Hit a nerve cheesy
No, you didn't. I did
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Where is it located? Do you have pictures of it? What’s the name of the biolab and what is been produced there?

End wickedness by using wickedness? cheesy

Make they drop location make who they one use am against know?

They go soon Z you.

Getat from here please before my temper loose me
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Bigchristo: 11:10am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Very good we now know the general is retired so the OP lied on that one, let’s find out what more the OP lied about.
The next is to find out if he went to Ukraine and was truly captured and by who?
He was captured by Russia military and been taken to Moscow for questioning this is why they’re cooking up case for his retirement so as not to escalate things with Russia, so they tagged him a volunteer fighter, Canadian military is playing smart here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Trump also once called africa shithole.

Which general? When did he go to Russia? Where did you get that?

Africa no be shithole before?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2022
owagbeba:

This is not confirmed by major Russian news sources.

Yes, Ukraine is badly losing this war. Many of their conscripts are put to the grinder in Donbas. Sad, really!

This brings me to editorial guys or the mods on Nairaland. I really don’t think they are doing good enough job in managing the front pages. What makes it as headlines on the front pages are just damn ridiculous. How can someone push this to the front page when the source looks so dodgy? So many fake news and biased editorials often make it to the front pages.

A lot of times you see views from Kperogi and Kemi make frontpage. Folks who take advantage of any news to chase clout. It’s just annoying. Most of their analysis lack serious depth. I just can’t read them...

The only thing you know is CNN and nta so drink cool aid and let those who go deep into research talk.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2022
LadiesForever:

It's a pity Putin doesn't even know you exit.
You deserve the gold medal of stalin for you tireless works of Russian colored nonsense on Nairaland

Boy we stand for justice no price can buy that if Russia does what is wrong I stand against them that what justice means when Russia was in Cuba I spoke against them so it not about price it about keeping the world safe with my words my words are fire what ever I say comes to pass.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 11:16am On May 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
He was captured by Russia military and been taken to Moscow for questioning this is why they’re cooking up case for his retirement so as not to escalate things with Russia, so they tagged him a volunteer fighter, Canadian military is playing smart here

I totally believe you, you know better than Canada military.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2022
pargelenis:
They are the same people applying for UK or Canadian visa but running away from Russia grin

Give me free visa to Russia, I won't take.

Give me expensive visa to USA, I will quickly grab it.

But that doesn't change the fact that United Snakes of America are a bunch of green snakes under a green grass.

And I will never support them in any war.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 11:17am On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

No, you didn't. I did

That was a weak one then grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by adedehinbo(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
He will be released.....
he will be jailed for years
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 11:18am On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

They're trying to prove something to you, it's fruitless.

Prove Russia propaganda you mean?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by yoged(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
He dressed like a woman to follow the civilians excape when Russia created safe passage.

This is one reason why they were begging for help.

Ukraine is not winning forget those fake news today in nairaland when Donbass falls we will report it and laugh at fake news.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
mad man
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by EagleSquare1(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2022
Don’t mind him. Nairaland strategist. Someone that is claimed to be a potential Army Chief sent by Canada to just ‘go and kill.’

Maynman:

They sent a whole Canadian general to go kill people in Ukraine, sounds very convincing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 11:23am On May 03, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Make they drop location make who they one use am against know?

They go soon Z you.

Getat from here please before my temper loose me

Loose that temper, let’s see
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by baralatie(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
Guyman02:
Canada is trying to deny him by claiming he has a sexual assault case to answer and was on the run and fled to Ukraine (a war zone) of all places. This is why the western media was claiming that thousands of civilians were holed up in Azovstal and UN should evacuate all of them cheesy
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
ppaze:

"WE"?? it's really a pity that some of you refer to Russia as a friend and a better prospect than the US and UK, France etc. Maybe you should enquire from those of ur kind who have been to Russia how WELL they are being treated

Your problem is you don't know when someone is pretending to be your friend while hurting you secretly.

IMF and ICC and many institutions set up by the West are just to cripple any third world leader that tries to free himself from the grip of the western world.

You don't know this because they enslave you in a higher dimension and shake your hand and you think they are your buddies.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nerogaming01(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Loose that temper, let’s see

I said before my temper loose me.

English hard for your side?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by zigzagluv: 11:33am On May 03, 2022
yes because he would have bomb the place but he wanted them alive ,to show the world , so negotiate for sanction against his country
anonymous1759:
grin
Lots of mercenaries are they that’s why Putin wants them alive he wants to expose them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2022
blackpanda:

Don't believe every single thing u read. Russia is well known for disinformation

Search Russia TV Africa in telegram and lord of War
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by zigzagluv: 11:34am On May 03, 2022
yes oga, it was funded by the USA department , go and check it
iykofias:
are you implying that Biden And zelensky are aware of your existence?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2022
Minjim:

Where did you get this your version?

Search lord of War in telegram for the latest news and Russia TV Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.