Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (240202 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2012
Thanks For Your Complaint Madam, We promise to look into it in a short time and do not hesitate to dial 911 when you notice Unsual moves around your neighborhood.

Thanks and Do have a nice Day
LAPD grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dani, Muki and Ben

Now dis d 2nd warning am dishing out to Jackie anymore from HIM on my thread and I will take it u guys want me to proceed.I don't get y d fucktardd decides to shed his stupidityyy @ all cost.Jackie test me test me I repeat test me.
in as much as we appreciate your complaints please report a complaint the right way, do not break rules to report.

calling him names wont help.

simply post a link to the thread in question and make your complaint without name calling or bypassing the word filter. smiley

both of you have been warned before.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
See dis saro babe ooo,I don't understand english.  angry angry

Anyways its all good,muki both of us have bin warned in the past fair enough,but I won't take any spiteful comments from him.He continues to push his boundaries all I keep hearing is press the buzzer,our mods don't do S about it so am might be forced to unleash sooner or later.If banning is d threat oh well cool

P.S-It funny how no1 cleans d mess he makes in my thread,indeed Jokes section mods must b spiritual 1s
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
post a link to your thread, how can i know the thread you talking about? sad
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
See her lazy gal,can't u go searching na 2 siddan inside office dey chop chocolate tongue tongue

Anyways dere it is

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.0.html

Oya go and vacuum any rubbishh(but liv my legendary diss bck to him ooo) grin grin

Thank youuuu my favourite Sherikoko kiss kiss
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
na wa oh. She didn't ask for a make-up kiss today. It must have pained her. Lol

@muki
this your eraser sharp o, I swear. Take note that I don't curse back. I see nothing wrong with my posts. If for say she gat bouncers, my own for don be history. The thread is full of "give me punnny, give me punnny, I heard your butt looks like frying pan." If I come talk my own, she go dey hyper-ventilate.
I hope we she's not stressing you too much? wink
Thanks for your time, you're one in a millie
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See her lazy gal,can't u go searching na 2 siddan inside office dey chop chocolate tongue tongue

Anyways dere it is

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823587.0.html

Oya go and vacuum any rubbishh(but liv my legendary diss bck to him ooo) grin grin

Thank youuuu my favourite Sherikoko kiss kiss
i have cleaned it since, forgot to post here sowwy. smiley

jackpot:

na wa oh. She didn't ask for a make-up kiss today. It must have pained her. Lol

@muki
this your eraser sharp o, I swear. Take note that I don't curse back. I see nothing wrong with my posts. If for say she gat bouncers, my own for don be history. The thread is full of "give me punnny, give me punnny, I heard your butt looks like frying pan." If I come talk my own, she go dey hyper-ventilate.
I hope we she's not stressing you too much? wink
Thanks for your time, you're one in a millie

aight just try to get along please. smiley
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
Abeg mods pls help me delete my thread captiöned "pray 4 d poster above u" abeg. I no read rules n regulation. I just dey see am 4 here. N pls dont 4get to send me a PM when u r tru. ( e don tey i read una msg ). . . I am using mobile so i cant gv u a link. Thanks 4 ur time

signed
DONkollione ( a law abiding joker) grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
@mukina. My complain is dat why don't jokes make d front page? Ok for a start, move my joke titled "you must read this (wetin concern them)" to the front page tongue cool

@donkollione. I want u to change d heading of ur reply wiv immediate effect! undecided :\ tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mukina abi wetin b dat ya name sorry dani0luv u pipo should do something to that my thread as above d above poster grin

booqee i hf changed it. Mk i no express my luv 4 u again? god!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2012
mukina2:

in as much as we appreciate your complaints please  report a complaint the right way, do not break rules to report.

calling him names wont help.

simply post a link to the thread in question and make your complaint without name calling or bypassing the word filter.  smiley
i'm not calling her names, i'm not even quoting her, i recently don't put her name in my comments cos I'm trying to avoid giving her reasons to say I attacked her back.

On the last offtopic(which happens to be the one I started) she cursed and called me names a lot which I don't normally reply.

During the voting, she cursed me a lot(which you witnessed), was all out bashing my voters cos she simply doesn't want me to win. She even went as far as following me into the Romance Sec Poster of the year thread(where I campaigned a little) calling me names, bashing me and telling people not to vote me. Yet i didn't call her names back. If you can remember, I was the one that gave her the 1 nomination she got in that Romance thread, showing dat I don't take things personal.

I'm not going to tell you to let the hammer fall on her for cursing me cos it'll put me in the light as a not-so-cool person.

But I think she's taking d rules for a ride by calling her curses legendary diss.

If she feels she doesn't like seeing my posts in d offtopic thread then she can simply ignore it.

I'm happy people appreciates me when it matters most.[/b]

both of you have been warned before.
yeah, i know by sending me a copy of the PM, you're trying to appear impartial. I'm not cursing her back nor including her name in my posts. I'm playing by the rules cos I don't want to be a part of the fight and wouldn't even engage her if she resumes throwing punches

i'll always be law abiding by not cursing anyone.

Hope you're not gonna stand and watch her bully me? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2012
Hyprocritical statement dammmmnnn am glad you wrote all dat,deres always two sides to a story but its all good do you,now am bullying you rite LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I tot u were untouchable and unbeatable,yet again don't try deep ur finger in d mouth of A cobra.

P.S-Ur cased will be closed if you stop bin spiteful.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2012
smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hyprocritical statement dammmmnnn am glad you wrote all dat,deres always two sides to a story but its all good do you,now am bullying you rite LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I tot u were untouchable and unbeatable,yet again don't try deep ur finger in d mouth of A cobra.

P.S-Ur cased will be closed if you stop bin spiteful.

Jackpot
sorry i could not read all of that, pains my eye embarassed embarassed red and bold embarassed

both of you have been warned a lot, if you cant get along, ignore each other it works.

DONkollione:

Abeg mods pls help me delete my thread captiöned "pray 4 d poster above u" abeg. I no read rules n regulation. I just dey see am 4 here. N pls dont 4get to send me a PM when u r tru. ( e don tey i read una msg ). . . I am using mobile so i cant gv u a link. Thanks 4 ur time

signed
DONkollione ( a law abiding joker) grin
Link?

booqee:

@mukina. My complain is dat why don't jokes make d front page? Ok for a start, move my joke titled "you must read this (wetin concern them)" to the front page tongue cool

@donkollione. I want u to change d heading of ur reply wiv immediate effect! undecided :\ tongue
where is the link to the thread?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
@mukina. I can't do dat cos i'm using a mobile.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Muki I will apply ur Newton law of Ignoring u hia,but will u b my val tongue

Anyways unto new stuff,I think Boomarang thread is quite cool and I recommend it as a fronter 2.Muki try enter u will see Badosky's swagga loool here's d link to d thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-850170.0.html

Cheers!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
@muki
Ok, i don dey ignore her tey tey but she no wan ignore me. Is this what celebs pass through?

Sorry for paining your eyes jor. I know you hate seeing bloods. Lol

Ok, you can reread it, it's in black now
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
aight seen.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
This thread is for complaints and complaints only  . .any other post will be deleted
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
My complain,  i wan change my name to " E DON KOLO " PLS I NID A GO AHead! Thank you.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
DONkollione:

My complain, i wan change my name to " E DON KOLO " PLS I NID A GO AHead! Thank you.
Reason?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
Reason? Pipo dey use my name play eg. As below

bumnioguns/mustspin - donkey angry

otooro- DON- wateva! angry

booqee- don kuli kuli ! angry

mikuz- don kolo ! angry

i am not impressed ! . I go woundjure persin 4 hia one day. angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2012
DANILUV

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT JACKPOT? Or are u afriad of baning him. If it were bin gbagbo u will b quick to act. Mtcheeew! i need to know what all dis about. Pls look at his handwork in idowuogbos bar. I doubt if una no dey biased! Mtcheeeeew! angry

pls dont come up here n gv a silly comment, act.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2012
^Thank you

Mukina dis is 3 warning , I have played my silent mood yet he kips pushing his luck,is it a must for Jackpot to comment on my thread? I have kept quite yet he doesn't understand a fullstop.

Two offtopic thread were opened,both threads are up and running. I wonder y Bright007 and Jackpot still feed d need to always bombard my thread with spiteful comments,Is dis a joke or is it a mission?

Now guys if you are reading dis is ur 3rd warning b4 I take powers into my own hands Badosky style.

P.S-Mods notice I haven't gone into d other thread to make abusive comments or runup d thread.Now test me cool

LAST WARNING!!!!!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2012
@
Donkollione

Is this not the curse you gave me at that same bar?

DONkollione:

^^@jackpot
wu dey dcv u say u funny?. No b u wey IDOWUOGBO finish 4rm head to toe 4 complaint thread? bcus e PAIN u well well u run go dey call mukina n dani1luv lyk small pikin. Hw i wish i saved those comment to mk u run into ya shell anytym dat ur conji wey ur uglyness no fit quench dey disturb u. As Ugly as u are u dont want to code n behv . Nowonda as chicks 4 ur area no send u 4 real life u com dey help ur self 4 internet wey nobody go identify ur roýal uglyness. Mtcheeeeeew. Get a handwork old man pls.

Now i know wat social depression can cause. Smh
@mods

pls, this is another hater. I understand he doesn't like me. Must he curse me when I don't talk to him?

Can a kind mod pls warn him to keep off insulting me? Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2012
^@JACK
y do u lyk bhvin lyk a small pikin? I kno u masturrbatte on dat ya pc which i blv is d only cure to dis ya social leprosy. i hv been noticing u n i hv come to conclude dat u hv been deserted by d female folk maybe 4rm ya UGLY LOOKS dats d main reason y A HUMAN FOOL LYK U WILL BE POSTIÑG REPLIES dat will quench dis ya s€x hunger in d late hours of d nyt (3am), I wonder weda na bado cause mk ashawo no gree gv u bleep? Mtcheeeew!

Guy i kno also dat u r not wise so a word is not enuf 4 u. #word
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2012
sad sad sad
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2012
Where is the thread to the complaint? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
^Y dis babe dey squeeze face,calm down u are dealing with Badosky all dis ur attitude no wot am, u no dey fear? Anyways oya peck me lazy gal dats d link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=823587.msg10066441#msg10066441
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
young lady nor vex me angry

where is the exact link to the problem.

tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
is mukina our new mod?? angry angry angry

smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
Old lady u are already vexing Badosky oo,Muki ur own na 2 dey chop chocolate for office ni, u better enter d link I gave you earlier b4 I send d Gods dat make women ugly to ur door.Bite me Oucccccchhhhh!!!!  tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.