Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? (4759 Views)

Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! / Is The Use Of Condom During Sex Not Masturbation? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Wonderboy01(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2022
Accountloader:
Would you permit me to meet her. I like puppies.
u want to fu*k d dog
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
fattprince:

Nobody does 3 & 4 you only put then there to make the options look more which actually made you look ignorant (I really don't want to use the word stupid even though it's the most appropriate)
Okay.... So you mean you are stupid bah?.... Cause that's what I feel you're saying?
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
teeshet:
do you suck penis
Isn't this a stupid question to ask?.... Are you trying to deliberately bully her?... What's your business with her sexual preference?

1 Like

Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Isn't this a stupid question to ask?.... Are you trying to deliberately bully her?... What's your business with her sexual preference?
YOU GO LIKE PREEK GAN
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU GO LIKE PREEK GAN
YOU GO LIKE PUSSY GAN
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
YOU GO LIKE PUSSY GAN
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW

COME MAKE WE DO KEREWA NA grin
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW

COME MAKE WE DO KEREWA NA grin
I don't know what KEREWA means.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't know what KEREWA means.
I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO TEACH YOU cool
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO TEACH YOU cool
Thank you but I decline.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you but I decline.
DO THEY CALL PEOPLE TO COME AND CHOP LIFE THESE DAYS
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DO THEY CALL PEOPLE TO COME AND CHOP LIFE THESE DAYS
I'm living the best of my life right now grin
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by BlackyOne: 7:59pm On May 06, 2022
copied from Oxford Dictionary

After the first two rounds, no further needs for condom
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by fattprince(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay.... So you mean you are stupid bah?.... Cause that's what I feel you're saying?
No no no. It's you who's actually very stupid. I mean let's look at it. Who use a condom after fvckin raw. What's the common sense in that?
What are you protecting. Or how can you stop fvckin at the edge of releasing and put on a condom when you could just spill it on the floor( your number 4). So ma'am try engaging you brain in puzzles and educating games. Not trying to created stupid assumptions that will make you dumber. Thank you.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by BlackyOne: 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
copied from Oxford Dictionary
After the first two rounds, no further needs for condom.

But according to Buhari
Wear it after sex when you are exhausted and want to sleep
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
fattprince:

No no no. It's you who's actually very stupid. I mean let's look at it. Who use a condom after fvckin raw. What's the common sense in that?
What are you protecting. Or how can you stop fvckin at the edge of releasing and put on a condom when you could just spill it on the floor( your number 4). So ma'am try engaging you brain in puzzles and educating games. Not trying to created stupid assumptions that will make you dumber. Thank you.
Your knowledge on this topic is overwhelming?.... Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it's not other people's feisty or sex preference.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You heart is definitely full of hate and bile and that's why you rushed to spit some of it here before doing few research. Even Google could have helped you on people preference on condom use. But no, OMINI KNOWEST wanted to show use his stupid side.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by fattprince(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Your knowledge on this topic is overwhelming?.... Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it's not other people's feisty or sex preference.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You heart is definitely full of hate and bile and that's why you rushed to spit some of it here before doing few research. Even Google could have helped you on people preference on condom use. But no, OMINI KNOWEST wanted to show use his stupid side.

Oya no vex. What was I thinking arguing with a vag. No vex abeg.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2022
fattprince:

Oya no vex. What was I thinking arguing with a vag. No vex abeg.
What was I thinking arguing with a creature with 3 legs embarassed embarassed embarassed.... No vex too... No vex abeg.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Bellotelli: 8:29pm On May 06, 2022
After brushing ur teeth
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Cousin9999: 8:44pm On May 06, 2022
Wear it all day. It could be a new style or accessory, fashionisto.

But make sure your shoes match so you're not tacky.

Just kidding, don't do that or the condom will fail. And you might have other health problems. Be safe out here.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
In my opinion No 3 and No 4 is a no no for me because it's an unsafe act. Especially if it's with a strange partner.

Apart from that I learnt that the pre ejaculation, that watery liquid that comes before the sperm is strong enough to impregnate a woman during ovulation.

It's 1 or 2 for me.

Sure
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Elonmusk1: 9:29pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
What was I thinking arguing with a creature with 3 legs embarassed embarassed embarassed.... No vex too... No vex abeg.
lol,they way you repeat people insults back to them is shocking!!!
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
Elonmusk1:
lol,they way you repeat people insults back to them is shocking!!!
Lol.... It has become an habit grin
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Elonmusk1: 9:55pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... It has become an habit grin
best way to treat trolls,keep it up.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by SunMusk(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2022
This girl ���
Sisora:
Some people wear theirs after sex. Some virus dey spread through air to pencil
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Sisora:
Some people wear theirs after sex. Some virus dey spread through air to pencil

I'm in love with your face. You're pretty. Gimme your number let's begin a relationship
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Galma7(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2022
Hahaa you should
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:45pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:
When he's not wearing his,
i wear mine but we both do it during pre-intimacy before we wander far and get lost..

Happy birthday Beautiful
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by WondaBeauty(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Happy birthday Beautiful

Thanks a lot dear..
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by Dorwadora(f): 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Thanks a lot dear..
Today is your birthday?..... Happy birthday mam. Long life is assured.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by WondaBeauty(f): 10:56pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Today is your birthday?..... Happy birthday mam. Long life is assured.

Thank you very much sweetie
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by ubest007(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
@WondaBeauty... Happy birthday to you.
Re: When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? by WondaBeauty(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
ubest007:
@WondaBeauty... Happy birthday to you.

Thanks..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) / MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.