Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Was I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong? (810 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by desola234: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2011
my ex who is now engaged has been sending me msgs i'm not comfortable with. it started with 'u r on my mind' then it slowly moved to 'i'm missing u', my replies have been 'thanks & take care'! i dont call or text (i believe in a clean break) but i just reply d msgs with thanks.

i tell him to stop sendin me such texts, cos i dont think it's right. thereafter he tells me i'm bitter & would be miserable. goes on to say i shld grow up & accept my fate(somethin abt relationships not working and pple moving on).

now i'm confused, was i wrong?
note: i dont contact him at all via msgs,calls or tweets & he thinks i'm stuck on him, how?

seriously confused, dated for at least 3yrs & broken up since feb last yr
Re: Was I Wrong? by justwise(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2011
desola234:

my ex who is now engaged has been sending me msgs i'm not comfortable with. it started with 'u r on my mind' then it slowly moved to 'i'm missing u', my replies have been 'thanks & take care'! i dont call or text (i believe in a clean break) but i just reply d msgs with thanks.i tell him to stop sendin me such texts, cos i dont think it's right. thereafter he tells me i'm bitter & would be miserable. goes on to say i shld grow up & accept my fate(somethin abt relationships not working and pple moving on).
now i'm confused, was i wrong? note: i dont contact him at all via msgs,calls or tweets & he thinks i'm stuck on him, how?seriously confused, dated for at least 3yrs & broken up since feb last yr
He is regretting the break up, don't let him use u. Stand ur ground and tell him to kiss ur backside grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by 190: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2011
Block his number, break the sim and send the BB to me through DHL

so i can have 3 phones  angry angry
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
190:

Block his number, or Change your lines or your Addressangry angry

Seconded
Re: Was I Wrong? by HighChief4(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
Just ignore him and dont you ever give in
Re: Was I Wrong? by MMM2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
op
go back 2 him,

he still luv u. angry
Re: Was I Wrong? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
Sounds like my ex, a total head case, Don't give into him,
Re: Was I Wrong? by omega25red(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Sounds like my ex, a total head case, Don't give into him,
agreed

poster why do you care what he thinks? you already broke up with him and just because he wants you back and cant have you he decides to insult you and that makes you wonder if you did wrong? come on forget that pnssy
Re: Was I Wrong? by iice(f): 4:37am On Jul 12, 2011
omega25red:

poster why do you care what he thinks?
Ding!

You were not wrong and don't even give him much thought.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Godmother(f): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2011
Same is happening with my ex.

@ OP
The guy is just a looser who wants to eat his cake and have it. If you go back to him, all he'll do is probably have a feel of you once more and then settle down comfortably to his new life
Re: Was I Wrong? by leuelliot(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2011
*Oboy eh this is wat i did to my ex that drove her hug a transformer grin*
Re: Was I Wrong? by kpolli(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2011
u shud have been forwarding all those txts to his fiance
Re: Was I Wrong? by tpia5: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
leuelliot:

*Oboy eh this is wat i did to my ex that drove her hug a transformer  grin*

psycho.
Re: Was I Wrong? by gwenevier: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
190 u r a case !!lmao

Lool@ kpolli,u wiked o!

@ poster,dnt mind him,don't worry or boda about dose in ur past cus ders a reason dey dint make it 2 ur present/future

u wernt rong in any way k,

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love? / Should I Say No? / Guys You Nid To Read This Letter To The Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.