Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (38355 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:33am On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
When Jagaban talks, he always point to Lagos as his legacy in terms of achievements and human development but when Obi Pandora talks he will never tell us his legacy and achievement in Anambra but instead keep mentioning China China China as if he is contesting to become the president of China grin

You have been listening to an imposter Peter Obi set up by your camp.
Peter Obi has always said , go and verify in Anambra.
Yesterday, Gov Ishiaku said , Obiano told him that the money used in building Anambra Airport was what Peter Obi saved as a governor.

You guys are late. Obi is already a moving train.

Stick to forsaken Jagaban. We have left you all behind

3 Likes

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:35am On May 10, 2022
hopman98:
Lets be seriously serious abeg, dis guy no go fit win presidency. I like d guy sha but d way APC don rake in funds from their forms sales ehn, dem go mobilise funds like mad. And we all know that no matter what, The average voter go still collect shikini money sell him vote. And all those ranters on SM don't have PVC. Na just cruise all of us dey catch

Is your duty to sensitive the average voters.
If what use will the party that have inflicted so much on you be to you if they come back ?.
That's should be your worry

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:36am On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria. It's a curse laid on Ndi Igbo by the late Tafawa Balewa who was brutally killed by the Igbo soldiers who staged the first coup in Nigeria after destroying a perfect system of government where every region in Nigeria control her resources and paid tax to the central government.

And moreover we don't want an Igbo man as president of Nigeria that will encourage sit at home every Monday when we should be at work.

You don't want an Igbo man as president cos you are scared of being saved from slavery .

I know you love slavery, ask yourself if that's the kind of life your kids will want to live

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Enumerator(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2022
I wonder oo
Typicool8:
Mtcheew...who this one cum hep laidis
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Aufbauh(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2022
Peter Obi can never be Nigeria President. Let this sinks in! Maybe President of the Online Republic of Biafra.
After the PDP primaries your consolation date shall be over and you'll probably resort to other narratives.

Hmmm, my siblings & I are at home cus of ASUU strike..... Odiegwu!
You're not clever at all to assumed someone like me should be an undergraduate.The last of my siblings whom I senior for a decade plus is a pharmacist with years of experience.

Pls look elsewhere, I'm just catching cruise here so cut the heck.

SteveDGreat:

You will keep crying Pandora till he emerge the president.
I know you lots are scared like WTF did this man gain this much popularity without paying anyone a dime .
The massive supports he is getting across the country is sending chills jittery down your spine .
This support is born out of those yearning for a better Nigeria.
The few lots that have sold their conscience and want same people that have plundered their future back in power ain't important.
You are campaigning for same people that have called off aviation strike cos it affects them while you and your siblings are at home due to strike .
Posterity will judge You and your lots
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by haslaw(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2022
Igbodicool:
Igbo man should stay clear from Nigeria presidency let the nought and waste destroy their one Nigeria.

Finally, comes the land of the rising sun where competence, peace and equity reigns!

Like the peace you EViL IPOB murdered the military women in a gruesome manner abi
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:40am On May 10, 2022
Drillminded:
My only problem with Peter obi is he is an igbo man ... and the most tribalistic people in africa come from there ... They hate everything even their own.

Look at what they are doing in their land. Despicable ! And if they take power they will quickly find ways to destroy nigeria so they can sell her parts in the spare part market.

Peter better collect your 100 million back and build plaza in abia with it or something.

You don't have any problem with him, Yiu have problem with yourself and your conscience.
You have lived and dined with ethnic bigotry that it has consumed you..you can't see beyond your nose .
Lose the shackle of ethnicity in you and you will understand that Nigeria need Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:42am On May 10, 2022
Kdon2:

I m sure Peter obi didn't write this hogwash. If he writes so poorly then it means 1) he is jobless. 2) he lacks the real quality to rule Nigeria. We need real men not weaklings mehn!

Real men like Buhari who don't give a fvck about u. You don anyhow, he will send miliary to beat u up grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by 27Pushing30: 10:43am On May 10, 2022
Cudavo:
This man is the best we can have.

Under Bola and Remi Tinubu we have spelling bees which produces one day governors of Lagos state.

You compare that to a letter?

Lmaooo
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Drillminded: 10:46am On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You don't have any problem with him, Yiu have problem with yourself and your conscience.
You have lived and dined with ethnic bigotry that it has consumed you..you can't see beyond your nose .
Lose the shackle of ethnicity in you and you will understand that Nigeria need Peter Obi
you have disarmed me with your logical assertions... I was expecting a barrage of insults. Nice approach ... I must say. If we all expressed ourselves positively then maybe we have a chance in nigeria... Nice one .
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Typicool8(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2022
Enumerator:
I wonder oo
Honestly e dey very obvious say Nigerians gullible
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by emmanuelbrown26: 10:49am On May 10, 2022
Igbodicool:
Igbo man should stay clear from Nigeria presidency let the nought and waste destroy their one Nigeria.

Finally, comes the land of the rising sun where competence, peace and equity reigns!
Exactly what I wrote sometime ago, mak Igbo men leave dem to enjoy d change they all wanted, dem dun scatter d country. North and waste dun destroy d country beyond repair
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Enumerator(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2022
You can't imagine, not just gullible, foolish and stupid as well

It's like sufferness is embeded in our DNA already, e no dey tire nigerians and majority are those wey
Never leave the shore of the country before, wey never even reach airport before

Cuz for someone that have travelled abroad and lived in saner climes will know for sur that African Leaders, Nigeria especially are CURSED to the bone, they were never, are not ruling us at al but Themselves Only

Human Government have failed African Nations
.sometimes i wish i had power to buy this country and make it private, all politicians both past amd present sent to hell or another inhabitable planet like mercury and Venus to go and die there as penance for their heartlessness to people
Typicool8:

Honestly e dey very obvious say Nigerians gullible

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Aufbauh(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The only under-perfomer in this country as it is is that fool buhari you lick his balls! I never believed in the man but for the good of Nigeria, I prayed and wished he didn’t become the disappointment I knew he'd become.

Unfortunately you don't pray a leopard from being one. SMH

Peter Obi will be the most foolish of them all, but fortunately he can't even scale the PDP primaries.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by 8stargeneral: 10:59am On May 10, 2022
Obi d best choice for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Foolishbuhari: 11:04am On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

Peter Obi will be the most foolish of them all, but fortunately he can't even scale the PDP primaries.

Excellent delivery he already has in his records. Can't say the same for you and dumb buhari.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by MyExpression(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2022
Uptownerd:
Russia threatens to vaporize UK with Satan II, and let "radioactive tsunami wave" turn the "tiny" Island to desert

The Russian Federation has been at loggerheads with the West over the Putin sanctioned "military intervention" in Ukraine.

Daunting group efforts by EU and NATO to shoehorn Russia to a pariah state through massive blitzkrieg economic sanctions and force them to withdraw from the embattled Ukraine has failed.
Several political analysts are foretelling a likely nuclear war should the aggressions from all parties escalate.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/05/05/breaking-news-russia-set-to-destroy-uk-with-satan-ii-and-turn-the-tiny-island-to-desert-video/

Is this the simplest form of communication you could come up with?

Some of these words no dey like say e dey for dictionary.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by CSTRR: 11:08am On May 10, 2022
If you people like, make una choose barrabas ahead of "Jesus" because of bigotry.

Na una Sabi.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by MyExpression(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2022
27Pushing30:

Under Bola and Remi Tinubu we have spelling bees which produces one day governors of Lagos state.

You compare that to a letter?

Lmaooo

Why compare both efforts when it's obvious they both care for the children in school?!

Both are commendable and worthy of note.

Tinubu is way too old to lead us in the next 8yrs, we have learnt from Buhari.
Tinubu's economic empowerment is riddled with corruption, unlike Peter Obi.

Corruption is the reason we do not want Tinubu.
Nigeria must progress.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Typicool8(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
Enumerator:
You can't imagine, not just gullible, foolish and stupid as well

It's like sufferness is embeded in our DNA already, e no dey tire nigerians and majority are those wey
ever leave the shore of the country before, wey nver even reach airport before

Cuz for someone that have travelled abroad and lived in saner climes will know for sur that African Leaders, Nigeria especially are CURSED to the bone, they were never, are not ruling us at al but Themselves Only

Human Government have failed African Nations
.sometimes i wish i had power to buy this country and make it private, all politicians both past amd present sent to hell or another inhabitable planet like mercury and Venus to go and die there as penance for their heartlessness to people
Honestly it is so obvious that Nigerians can never be wise till thy kingdom come.. easily manipulated, easily brainwashed and are used to suffering. Among all the candidates vying for the post of the president no one is qualified, they are all criminals and do not mean well buh Nigerians will never agree instead you will see them bickering, ranting and even insulting each others families because of one idiot that does not give a damn about them.
God help us o
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 11:19am On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Is not a achievement, but is a leadership quality missing in almost all our politicians.

If Buhari had this just kind of quality, you or your siblings won't be at home while supervise the money flow of over 2b into the party purse
what makes u feel I am at home,u are a big fool if u think everyone is idle like u.

Many of u believe u can just say anything stupid when people drop their opinion especially on Peter obi that can't come 5th in pdp primary.

What s your business if APC rakes in 100bn through ticket sales?
How does it affect U?
I am not a politician n i don't belong to any party but come 2023,igbos must b taught how to live right in a multi ethnic society.

U can't sow hate n reap love,I have never voted since 2007 but come 2023 I will vote against any party that has a touch of igbo man either as vp or president
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by baretalk: 11:23am On May 10, 2022
He has good intentions, he has some vision.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Arysexy(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2022
All senior prefects in Anambra during his tenure have his personal phone number. Peter Obi connected with the people.
No wonder Anambra was among the top 3 states in WAEC during his time.

Obiano came and lowered d standard he set
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by DukeofUmueri247: 11:43am On May 10, 2022
oyeb15:
Emefele has ruined Obi chances. I'll rather vote Buhari again than any igbo man.

My father told me that Igbos only read books authored by Igbos, buy good only from Igbo sellers, go to churches funded by Igbos, u cant gain admission into state universities in South East if u aren't igbo, u can't be employed in their private universities as staffs.

They are d most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Even if u employ them as servants, they will later multiply and try to overthrow u.

Nigeria is not biafra
You mustn't really type nonsense to get cheap likes and shares
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by DukeofUmueri247: 11:45am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
what makes u feel I am at home,u are a big fool if u think everyone is idle like u.

Many of u believe u can just say anything stupid when people drop their opinion especially on Peter obi that can't come 5th in pdp primary.

What s your business if APC rakes in 100bn through ticket sales?
How does it affect U?
I am not a politician n i don't belong to any party but come 2023,igbos must b taught how to live right in a multi ethnic society.

U can't sow hate n reap love,I have never voted since 2007 but come 2023 I will vote against any party that has a touch of igbo man either as vp or president
I am quite sure you don't have PVC
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Advancedman(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless PETER THE ROCK OBI for us. He's the man fitted for the job, no other candidate come close. Others are coming with their evil intention of going there to loot and subjecting the people to endless suffering and also satisfying their life long ambition of wanting to be president with no iota of passion to serve.

Smart, handsome and intelligent young man with burning passion to serve.

So for op this is the almighty prerequisites for presidency?

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by LastProphet: 11:46am On May 10, 2022
Obi is unequalled
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 11:54am On May 10, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I am quite sure you don't have PVC
it's always in my purse 247

Anything except igbos come 2023

Nobody has monopoly of madness or hatred
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Ikinternational: 11:55am On May 10, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU GUYS ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME

Is it your time...why the concern

You don't seem to share the same concern supporting a man that looks like he can slump over any minute

One good session with Monica Lewinsky and it's over. Na wa oo
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Enumerator(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2022
If i had my way, left to me, there should not be any form of election or whatsoever next year like you said.

Everyone should just agree not to go out to vote at all but as we know, there are always "i too know " people and hypocrites and judas among us that will go behind back to vote probably cuz money don exchange hands or bag or rice and garri and little provisons too

Just as it happens in Universities and al where some student will come to an agreement never to show for a particular wicked and stubborn lecturer's lecture on a particular day or weekend but you see those "i too know" student, dem go go that lecture begind everyone's back cuz of the fear of failing, carry over or attendance mark, and tge truth is no lecturer can fail everyone..

Same as for election, if we all decided to stay i door, not go out to vote, then and only then we will see maybe our votes truly counts or its just righing proper

And if everyone decided to start another protest like that of #Endsars, police and Army can't kill everyone, as i used to say, this country need serious revolution, people need to stand up and condemns this economic hardship, inflation, price of pms, electricity and all and yet minimum wage still same and salart ain't increasing.

Sadly, 50,000 of last year is like #20,000 of this year
.#2million of two years ago is like #500,000 of this year, naira has no value again
.i bet most people working, 90% of people ain't happy with their work but man must survive is why they keep going..

No future in this country anymore, my advice to every smart, wise, reasonable and sensible bachelor and single guys out there is not to bother borning or raising kids in this God-forsaken nation

Before in our parents time, the best guft and legacy you can give your children is send tgem to school and for them to graduate, do nysc but recently and now, best gift any naija parent can gift to their children is to send them abroad, out to go school andmake life for themselves.
Typicool8:

Honestly it is so obvious that Nigerians can never be wise till thy kingdom come.. easily manipulated, easily brainwashed and are used to suffering. Among all the candidates vying for the post of the president no one is qualified, they are all criminals and do not mean well buh Nigerians will never agree instead you will see them bickering, ranting and even insulting each others families because of one idiot that does not give a damn about them.
God help us o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me / Portrait Of Buhari As Military Governor Of North-Eastern State In 1975-1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.