Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,554 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (38352 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Bobloco:

Are what you listed up there, Legacies

Are you also aware that after his tenure, Lagos State became second most unlivable city in the whole wide world after Damascus, the capital of war-torn Syria
The followings are his human development legacies

1- Osinbajo- No 2 citizen of Nigeria
2- Gbajabiamila- No 4 citizen of Nigeria
3- Oyetola- Sitting governor
4- Faleke- Serving Federal lawmaker
5- Aketi- Sitting governor
6- Sanwo Olu- Sitting governor
7- Fashola- Serving Minister
8- Mamora- Serving Minister
9- Aregbe- Serving Minister
10- Fayemi- Sitting governor
11- Dapo- Sitting governor etc

No Nigeria politicians since independence till now has achieved such. Se make I list in the area of infrastructure, education, or social amnesty ni? Obi Pandora will take 100 years to achieve what Fashola had achieved in politics not to talk of jagaban
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by InoGetJoy: 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
pquaver:
Packaging... How una won make we believe this thing we una type for garden park ooo pdp zuru kwanu Ike. Peter Obi wan package give us... Ya je zuru ike joo
Your shame dey shame me, and it's utterly disgusting that it's either you're based in Imo State or you're from Imo State
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by InoGetJoy: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
The kind of humans promoting this Obi Pandora keep making fools of themselves. How is writing a letter to a high school student a sign of good governance? Are these people ok? Yet, opening a shady Pandora investment to cover up his loots isnt nothing to these people. No wonder ibo land is in its shadow of itself. SMH. Yet, they want to bully us all to vote this fraudulent liar called Obi Pandora so they can finish Nigeria the way they have finished their own land. Listen, I will rather vote in Wike. Yes, at least that man is very straight forward. Obi Pandora.... grin chai!
I hope this country breaks so the Igbos will vote astute people like Peter Obi as president while you guys vote the kleptomaniacs you love voting
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bobloco: 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
The followings are his human development legacies

1- Osinbajo- No 2 citizen of Nigeria
2- Gbajabiamila- No 4 citizen of Nigeria
3- Oyetola- Sitting governor
4- Faleke- Serving Federal lawmaker
5- Aketi- Sitting governor
6- Sanwo Olu- Sitting governor
7- Fashola- Serving Minister
8- Mamora- Serving Minister
9- Aregbe- Serving Minister
10- Fayemi- Sitting governor
11- Dapo- Sitting governor etc

No Nigeria politicians since independence till now has achieved such. Se make I list in the area of infrastructure, education, or social amnesty ni? Obi Pandora will take 100 years to achieve what Fashola had achieved in politics not to talk of jagaban

So Tinubu is bigger than Awolowo
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
see dumb fool

Everyone not supporting u n your madness is working for 30k

No wonder u kill anyone having a contrary idea in your biafra
I got nothing to say to you...why won't you have a different view...when you re still eating mama thank you
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 7:42pm On May 10, 2022
Bobloco:

So Tinubu is bigger than Awolowo
Is Awolowo still alive mumu grin
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by pquaver(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Your shame dey shame me, and it's utterly disgusting that it's either you're based in Imo State or you're from Imo State

Na ur shame dey catch.. At ur age u don't know what democratic rights are. I do no support Peter Obi simple. He is a chameleon.. A packaged fraud. Since the killing started he did like he is not seeing but he want to make Nigeria better... Ya je zuru ike..
Yes I am from imo.. A proud imo boy.. I am not afraid to claim it with my full chest..

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I hope this country breaks so the Igbos will vote astute people like Peter Obi as president while you guys vote the kleptomaniacs you love voting
You always hope the country breaks, but still you want to be the president of Nigeria. You are all sick. Very selfish people. Listen and listen for good. SE has produced a president one time. SW produced too only one time. And SS only once. What is your problem? Or is this a lie?

All of una are werey. Most of you are werey. Seriously. You are sick.

SE - 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe
SW - 1 Olusegun Obasanjo
SS - 1 Jonathan Goodluck

So, what is the problem? Are you people well at all? Una dey craze....honestly.

Tell your nasty Obi Pandora to compete. If he wins...so be it...we will accept him as our president. But for you to think Aso Rock is for you...una no well. Go compete. Compete. It is all about competition. Crazy set of people..

A man went to engage in Pandora business model that we all know is full of shady stuff...and that's the useless man you want us to vote for. Una no well. And then, we can see clearly that he was the best governor that he made his state excellent and better than Lagos. Oh...Obi Pandora gave your ibo states the best GDP. Oh....he built special things in the state. In fact, he left the state as the richest in Nigeria. Werey people.

If you try to cause wahala in this Nigeria, you go collect am. Na me dey tell you. You better learn how to compete with others. And learn how to be good losers also.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Kdon2: 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Real men like Buhari who don't give a fvck about u. You don anyhow, he will send miliary to beat u up grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin. No be all beating! He is really beating them in the east!. How many of your men were men enough to come out openly to defend your region from buhari? All of them are cowards hiding in the shadows to speak tongue
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Ceejay57: 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
he is the man
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by macrodata(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
When Jagaban talks, he always point to Lagos as his legacy in terms of achievements and human development but when Obi Pandora talks he will never tell us his legacy and achievement in Anambra but instead keep mentioning China China China as if he is contesting to become the president of China grin
You need to update yourself on his messages.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by InoGetJoy: 9:40pm On May 10, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You always hope the country breaks, but still you want to be the president of Nigeria. You are all sick. Very selfish people. Listen and listen for good. SE has produced a president one time. SW produced too only one time. And SS only once. What is your problem? Or is this a lie?

All of una are werey. Most of you are werey. Seriously. You are sick.

SE - 1 Nnamdi Azikiwe
SW - 1 Olusegun Obasanjo
SS - 1 Jonathan Goodluck

So, what is the problem? Are you people well at all? Una dey craze....honestly.

Tell your nasty Obi Pandora to compete. If he wins...so be it...we will accept him as our president. But for you to think Aso Rock is for you...una no well. Go compete. Compete. It is all about competition. Crazy set of people..

A man went to engage in Pandora business model that we all know is full of shady stuff...and that's the useless man you want us to vote for. Una no well. And then, we can see clearly that he was the best governor that he made his state excellent and better than Lagos. Oh...Obi Pandora gave your ibo states the best GDP. Oh....he built special things in the state. In fact, he left the state as the richest in Nigeria. Werey people.

If you try to cause wahala in this Nigeria, you go collect am. Na me dey tell you. You better learn how to compete with others. And learn how to be good losers also.
It's not my concern who has produced president and who hasn't. My concern is that people like you are campaigning for thieves when capable people are available. I would vote for Peter Obi over Osibanjo and Tinubu. If Peter Obi isn't on the ballot, I'll gladly vote Osibanjo. Some of us don't care which region the president comes from, we just want a good man
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Reality3080: 10:47pm On May 10, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I got nothing to say to you...why won't you have a different view...when you re still eating mama thank you
so I am still eating mama thank u

No problem,if that's what makes u feel alright.

U are a kid
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 12:30am On May 11, 2022
InoGetJoy:

It's not my concern who has produced president and who hasn't. My concern is that people like you are campaigning for thieves when capable people are available. I would vote for Peter Obi over Osibanjo and Tinubu. If Peter Obi isn't on the ballot, I'll gladly vote Osibanjo. Some of us don't care which region the president comes from, we just want a good man
Read your madness here.... and then read below...
A dey tell you say your head no correct. This was your initial post below.
InoGetJoy:

Lol . ..

Where did you get the idea of who I am supporting before you started running your mouth? Telling you straight up... say No to drugs

Your head no correct. That coke you take will kill you. It is fire for fire you like. Werey somebody.

Commot my face before I tear you a dirty slap.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 12:31am On May 11, 2022
InoGetJoy:

InoGetJoy:

Lol . ..

Where did you get the idea of who I am supporting before you started running your mouth? Telling you straight up... say No to drugs

Your head no correct. That coke you dey take go kill you. It is fire for fire you like. Werey somebori. So, Obi Pandora is the saint. You be high class werey.

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by obidr(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
The kind of humans promoting this Obi Pandora keep making fools of themselves. How is writing a letter to a high school student a sign of good governance? Are these people ok? Yet, opening a shady Pandora investment to cover up his loots isnt nothing to these people. No wonder ibo land is in its shadow of itself. SMH. Yet, they want to bully us all to vote this fraudulent liar called Obi Pandora so they can finish Nigeria the way they have finished their own land. Listen, I will rather vote in Wike. Yes, at least that man is very straight forward. Obi Pandora.... grin chai!

The problem I have is trying to understand why you do not want the right person even when you are suffering seriously in Nigeria. A bastard who does not know his or her father can atleast be sincere and recognize good antecedents. You are worse than a bastard.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
so I am still eating mama thank u

No problem,if that's what makes u feel alright.

U are a kid
smiles
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 1:24am On May 11, 2022
obidr:

[s]The problem I have is trying to understand why you do not want the right person even when you are suffering seriously in Nigeria. A bastard who does not know his or her father can atleast be sincere and recognize good antecedents. You are worse than a bastard. [/s]
Who is the right person? Obi Pandora. Ok. When I said you are zombies, some felt I was too harsh. But mehn! grin

So,is the right person the one who couldn't make the GDP or the state he governed for 8 years ok? Is the right person the one who couldn't push real development to his state that he governed for 8 years? I mean, what exactly did the right one do?

But the bad ones made Lagos where most of you live. Really, I dont get you. If Obi is the right one, why dont you relocate to the state he previously governed well?

Obi Pandora went for a business model we know is for thieves, and he was doing everything that time to convince many. See, that was the time my respect for him evaporated. The right thing was for him to go to court and sue the people who opened his yansh, but he knew he would be shooting himself. But the bad ones esp Osinbajo you said has been taking people spreading false claims about him to court.

See..you people are werey. Real werey. You cant use your heads.

See... I dont care what you think about it all because I know you are mostly zombies. Your Obi Pandora is going nowhere. The earlier you realise it, the better for you. You will cry foul play very soon like you always do. It is sure. Gone are the days other tribes allowed you to have your way in the name of peace. You think say na only you get monopoly of madness. See, if you bring violence, you go chop am. So, you better realise that we will not vote who you call the righteous. We will determine the righteous one we want and put him or her there. You cannot force Obi Pandora on anyone. If you want him, vote him. On the day of election, we will see who wins. But I assure you that Obi Pandora is going no where. Know this and have your peace. And stop making yourself a nuisance online attacking everyone who disagrees with you.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bobloco: 5:51am On May 11, 2022
Latakia:
Is Awolowo still alive mumu grin
But you posted "no politician since in independent" not since the fourth republic or since 1999

So, who is the mumu here, me or you

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by InoGetJoy: 6:22am On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol . ..

Your head no correct. That coke you dey take go kill you. It is fire for fire you like. Werey somebori. So, Obi Pandora is the saint. You be high class werey.

Guy I'm not going to honour you with another response if you keep talking like a lout.
Have a great day
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 7:00am On May 11, 2022
InoGetJoy:

[s]Guy I'm not going to honour you with another response if you keep talking like a lout. [/s]
Have a great day
Ibo has no place in Aso Rock in 2023 ...this we all know. Las las...your Obi Pandora will be Atiku's V.P again that is if Wike does not trash Atiku. And you and I know that the possibility APC is winning the next election again is higher than PDP winning. So, go take back seat. The president who wins will definitely be the president for 2 terms. That's 8 years. Then it goes to the North. Not to a region there, but to them generally. NE and NC have not produced presidents too in Nigeria, but they still have to compete there. And that's 16 years altogether before coming back to the south. So, ibo can think of 2039 and compete again. If your head never correct that you need to compete ad you want other southern regions to just hand it over to you...you will lose out again. But I have a strong believe that ibo will want to be ibo. But I promise you that you will collect it if violence is what you result to. If you want to break away, do it legally in a normal way. Push for constitution ammendment or referendum. That's it. Go to court....push it. If you do this very well, you will get something within 10 years. You should take Nigeria to courts both in Nigeria and abroad, and tender your cases. And leave Nigerian politics to show you mean business. But the greediness in you will want to be Nigerian president by all means, yet, you want to break away.. very senseless greedy people. See, you be werey. All of una are werey.

Dont leave, keep responding and I will keep slapping you. Next time, when you see my post, you will skip it. Na me tell you to attack my post? So, you think I am one of those you have intimidated on social media. I will rough handle you. Very senseless set of people. Dundie United!

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2022
Bobloco:

But you posted "no politician since in independent" not since the fourth republic or since 1999

So, who is the mumu here, me or you

Your guess is as good as mine
Ok his legacy is better than Awo. Are you happy now?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2022
macrodata:
You need to update yourself on his messages.
When Jagaban talks, he always point to Lagos as his legacy in terms of achievements and human development but when Obi Pandora talks he will never tell us his legacy and achievement in Anambra but instead keep mentioning China China China as if he is contesting to become the president of China grin
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Ideegee post=112691556][/quote]

Got banned trying to reply you xday
Its available sir. Pls chat or call us from below number on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.