Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (38340 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Drillminded: 9:58am On May 10, 2022
My only problem with Peter obi is he is an igbo man ... and the most tribalistic people in africa come from there ... They hate everything even their own.

Look at what they are doing in their land. Despicable ! And if they take power they will quickly find ways to destroy nigeria so they can sell her parts in the spare part market.

Peter better collect your 100 million back and build plaza in abia with it or something.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2022
I don't understand. What are we supposed to do with? grin
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by AlphaBeta130: 9:59am On May 10, 2022
Vote obi for competence, solidarity, equity, integrity, and transparency.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2022
gimakon:

Kill yourself!

It doesn't matter if anyone dies or not, Peter Obi won't be president.

You may want to ask why. But it is simple. He is only angling to be VP to Atiku. He should stop playing his supporters. He was at Atiku's declaration.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by mu2sa2: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
Peter Peter Obi himself!
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Kdon2: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Omoh I just can't believe this. This is Leadership per quality we haven't seen or experience in Nigeria before .
Nothing Una wan tell me, Peter Isn't alien.

Like, see how a Governor carefully monitor the affairs of his state.
No wonder he set an examplery leadership model in Anambra state .

At this point ,. Nigeria need Peter to save her .

I m sure Peter obi didn't write this hogwash. If he writes so poorly then it means 1) he is jobless. 2) he lacks the real quality to rule Nigeria. We need real men not weaklings mehn!

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
Waiting for OSIBANJO'S LETTER to RCCG MEMBERS, then Tinubu's letter to Cocaine pushers & Jamaicans

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by oyeb15: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
Emefele has ruined Obi chances. I'll rather vote Buhari again than any igbo man.

My father told me that Igbos only read books authored by Igbos, buy good only from Igbo sellers, go to churches funded by Igbos, u cant gain admission into state universities in South East if u aren't igbo, u can't be employed in their private universities as staffs.

They are d most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Even if u employ them as servants, they will later multiply and try to overthrow u.

Nigeria is not biafra
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
yemmight:
The is part of campaign and Obi has plenty agents on NL. I can understand.
dude i too no like politics oh am from delta state but you see peter obi him fit manage Nigeria now like this oh
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by frugal(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2022
yemmight:
His support base is very organic.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Kdon2: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
Latakia:
Igbo man will never become the president of Nigeria. It's a curse laid on Ndi Igbo by the late Tafawa Balewa who was brutally killed by the Igbo soldiers who staged the first coup in Nigeria after destroying a perfect system of government where every region in Nigeria control her resources and paid tax to the central government.

And moreover we don't want an Igbo man as president of Nigeria that will encourage sit at home every Monday when we should be at work.

Yeye dey smell! grin
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Bahamas95(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2022
Another format.

Nothing Nigerian politicians nor go do during election. They will buy corn by the roadside, enter okada, invite Mayweather, eat with school children, share sachets of salt/1basket of rice etc.

I know very soon we will see Michael Jackson in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Amalekki: 10:01am On May 10, 2022
You better get serious, PDP delegates are dogged politicians not class captains and school prefects. Letters won't impress them. Unless it's still what most people already suspected, Obi is not after the presidential ticket just Atiku's running mate fooling his supporters.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Nobody: 10:06am On May 10, 2022
CoolAmbience:

It doesn't matter if anyone dies or not, Peter Obi won't be president.

You may want to ask why. But it is simple. He is only angling to be VP to Atiku. He should stop playing his supporters. He was at Atiku's declaration.

because he was at Atikus declaration his gunning for VP slot taah!! U don't know peter obi very well oh that guy no dey play politics of hate go and check his record we seriously need rebranding of Nigeria of all the whole participating as president him and Amechi i can say have what it takes to leader Nigeria but peter obi is a leader i swear
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2022
tirii gbosa for you...I've said this 1000times, we don't need this rubbish.. we are bigger than this for God sake

Igbodicool:
Igbo man should stay clear from Nigeria presidency let the nought and waste destroy their one Nigeria.

Finally, comes the land of the rising sun where competence, peace and equity reigns!
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SegunBABA007(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2022
gimakon:

Kill yourself!

Noise.
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by toyefemi: 10:07am On May 10, 2022
Looks good, but it is a misplaced priority. Is that what he was elected to do ?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by bluefilm: 10:07am On May 10, 2022
What's the meaning or importance or significance of this stupid letter?

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by VEHINTOLAR: 10:15am On May 10, 2022
Is this what will make the delegates vote for him ? I will begin to take you guys serious when Mr Obi wins the PDP ticket

1 Like

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Ideegee(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Ceeman18 post=112690689]

How much would the power steering pump of a 4runner, 05 model cost?
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:16am On May 10, 2022
yemmight:

Organic agents who wants the best for Nigeria.
They campaign without collecting any dime
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by akinsto4ever(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2022
Packaging... Hehehe that's how Jonathan packaged and got sympathy votes from people only to Bleep up and give space for calamity to befall this country

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:20am On May 10, 2022
englishmart:
Nothing worthy of special note there.

Cos you not to use to this kinda leadership. You are used to negligence. Buhari don't even have your time self. He hasn't even spoken to you in years .

Imagine your writing you a letter, even calling you by your name .
You will keep that letter till eternity.
Don't worry, hope is on the way. Peter Obi is here
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
joshjc:
Ok,but this not what will make the delegates vote for him,let him win the ticket first instead of acting of like he's won it already

PDP don't need the delegates to win the election, they need the people who have identified Peter Obi as their preferred choice of candidates.
Anything else from them will be going against the wishes of the people and smiling against the wind.
They will lose woefully
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:25am On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi supporters are seemingly funny and inept.
Bringing up irrelevant and inconsequential act or deed of a known underpeformer cum liar can't improves his presidential fortune.

You will keep crying Pandora till he emerge the president.
I know you lots are scared like WTF did this man gain this much popularity without paying anyone a dime .
The massive supports he is getting across the country is sending chills jittery down your spine .
This support is born out of those yearning for a better Nigeria.
The few lots that have sold their conscience and want same people that have plundered their future back in power ain't important.
You are campaigning for same people that have called off aviation strike cos it affects them while you and your siblings are at home due to strike .
Posterity will judge You and your lots
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:26am On May 10, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU GUYS ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME

Same Way Tinubu and co have wanted their time in APC. What a sorry state
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:28am On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
how is this an achievement self?
If he like let him write letter to class captain of primary 1B he won't win pdp primary let alone smell ticket

Is not a achievement, but is a leadership quality missing in almost all our politicians.

If Buhari had this just kind of quality, you or your siblings won't be at home while supervise the money flow of over 2b into the party purse
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by SteveDGreat: 10:29am On May 10, 2022
BuharisBoy:
SOMEONE WROTE IT FOR HIM NOT HIM IN PERSON

As long as it bears his name, he authorise it.

What do you have to say about him calling the prefect himself to ask how the school is fairing ?.

You don't know Peter Obi
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by Foolishbuhari: 10:29am On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi supporters are seemingly funny and inept.
Bringing up irrelevant and inconsequential act or deed of a known underpeformer cum liar can't improves his presidential fortune.

The only under-perfomer in this country as it is is that fool buhari you lick his balls! I never believed in the man but for the good of Nigeria, I prayed and wished he didn’t become the disappointment I knew he'd become.

Unfortunately you don't pray a leopard from being one. SMH
Re: The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor by joshjc(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2022
SteveDGreat:

PDP don't need the delegates to win the election, they need the people who have identified Peter Obi as their preferred choice of candidates.
Anything else from them will be going against the wishes of the people and smiling against the wind.
They will lose woefully
I'm talking about primary elections

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Atiku Abubakar At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.