Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37126 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
When u have some one who believes in u, my guy there is nothing u can't achieve only if u believe in ur self, as of now try find any job, no matter how small it is, do it forget about the insult and stress, get a job, and try map out a plan to get an apartment if it's face me I face u, it's for a start, as far u have that hustling spirit u will make it, let her know ur intentions and plans carry her along, but for now don't try and impress her only assure her of ur love and hustle.....if she really love u and wants a future with u she will support u more as she have given u the assurance so my guy man up find a y job for now u can do and do the goal is the pay no matter how small....even is sales person job, labour job, Keke rider, teaching job any thing u can find and do....
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by everyevery: 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Borrow money to start a small business not for any form of binging o
She just want you to get busy with something, in no distant time she would support you. The current economy has made nonsense hardworking minds
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Okonandmary:
This relationship will never work. The relationship is built on lust, the op likes her because of her curves.

She is financially buoyant than you, this is a problem that will lead to your depression later in the relationship except maybe you are shameless.

Nigerian men love it when a girl is spending on them not knowing they are creating their own ruins.

Stop dating broke gals who will abandoned u anytime they see bigger money in future. undecided
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Stop dating broke gals who will abandoned u anytime they see bigger money in future. undecided

Stop relying on women for your survival, be a man.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2022
Okonandmary:

Stop relying on women for your survival, be a man.

U can be a man and have independent women. money can't buy love. lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Meteng: 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
What are you doing in a relationship with a Nigerian girl when you could barely afford a house?
Sometimes na we dey use our hand cook breakfast give ourselves.

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2022
jaxxy:

U can be a man and have independent women. money can't buy love. lol

There is nothing like independent woman, continue living in fantasies until your eyes clear.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Hifeylove: 4:52am On May 12, 2022
My brother, try take your time and don’t be in a rush.. for the fact that you felt she likes you and she opens her phone for you doesn’t mean she can’t change over night, don’t be under pressure cause she’s telling you to go get your own apartment.. you don’t even have a dime not talking of 150k,how will you furnish the house,feed yourself and take care of other expenses in that house? Still try and manage with your friend pending the time thing gets normal and fine with you... if she likes or loves you, she will stay and stick with you.. it’s really so easy for a lady to raise money than a guy to raise or seek for help!!! Shine your eyes and don’t be carried away with 5mins kpekus... FOCUS �.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Candidlady: 7:41am On May 12, 2022
kriss27:
I like vibe
What 3mari abeg? I like your vibe I mean!
What is mari?

God's natural herb
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Candidlady: 10:10am On May 12, 2022
Maverick777:

All that gibberish you just typed could've been said in just a sentence.
and i've warned you to stop commenting on adult threads! in fact Nairaland as a whole.

as you were...

DH + CO + marigold + heaven dust + Lynn

Call the police

Stay outta my mention
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by walkingshadow911: 11:35am On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Very useless dimwit. Who dashed him slay king.

I think you have a point about free money making him senseless

He may be among the ones saying all women are useless grin

lol, at least this one is useful.
mind you, a female colleague once told me that all women are prostitute.
Don't give her money, and watch her closed are leg. lol

they all still became users at dawn.gringringrin

no offence

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Bamzyriches451: 3:58pm On May 12, 2022
Damn!
You took a loan to impress a hoe Unbelievable!!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
You took a loan to impress a hoe Unbelievable!!
well at that point I had to. It's all in the past now
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
candygist:

He should get an apartment without a job ? No be JuJu be that ?
sure he can if he is from a well to do family theyll help him with that pending the time hell get a job to manage and fend for himself
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Time flies

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Is Against My Relationship / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Valentine, My First Time..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.