Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37041 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Toktee(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart
Look at you... With all the preaching we de preach here una still the keep girlfriend..

Hmmm

Continue.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Okunga: 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Let me drop this here…

Once up a time, some years back. I and my brother was staying together since after NYSC. No job after Nigeria showed me that without knowing anybody or coming from a certain region na OYO (On Your Own) be your name. I moved in with my elder brother staying on the island (Lekki region).

We stayed together for sometime and I even started paying half of the rent, till he impregnated his girlfriend. Before we know we all go don travel go do introduction and like play like play them don do Traditional marriage. His wife is from Ikwere in Rivers state.

Fast forward to after traditional wedding, she moved in with us as she’s a bit heavy.

Me I was still making plans to move out from my brothers place, I was searching for a place but kinda sluggish as I want a better apartment with small money wey dey my hand grin

That was how I met a chick through my younger brothers girlfriend. This babe was working with KPMG, Sweet super rich girl from a wealthy background. But the problem is that she’s too blunt and a bit arrogant.. if you see her face, baby doll, if you see her thick thighs and slim stomach Omor… The chick na trophy babe. Head must twist if we walk past both Guys and Chicks…

She visited me few times while I was still staying at my brothers place. Mind you we never knack but me as mumu boy if I see soft Banny Wey burst my head, trust me; a new mumu in me is born as I will even be shy to express myself to an extent. Be wey be Alpha Male +

I go continue later, my boss don enter office.

My typos Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Bluffly: 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

If you are a christian pray over her with Men of Gid not less that 4. If they all give you a positive feedback. Do everything to maintain her but ensure no social vices that she is into. But do not sleep with each other. No copulating till marriage.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Benprass(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
What are you doing in a relationship with a Nigerian girl when you could barely afford a house?
Sometimes na we dey use our hand cook breakfast give ourselves.

Omo I think dating other countries girls is quite friendly and much more better than dating our girls! I am not saying that they are better but I think it give you more joy and happiness.

In addition dating our girls seems like war wasting of time and resources.

Infact what do this girls add to those dating them? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Pharaohny: 8:48am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

Shaaaaaiiiiii Comrade this one off me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Instead make baba concentrate of Job he dey find how to retain Girl misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ajayiopy: 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

SOME OF US LEFT OUR PARENTS AT THE AGE 18.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by boxer022(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2022
She is been straight forward with you concerning one of your target which you have for yourself, put in effort and get something doing so that you can achieve it. She believes in you, you have to believe in yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by dahmie2013: 8:50am On May 11, 2022
Just let her know you appreciate her, but you can't meet her financial expectations now, except she's willing to accept you the way you are till you gradually get your feet.
Also, please never borrow to impress anyone, not just ladies alone. It is a sign of financial impudence.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by BananaPeel(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

I know her type and I had one for myself years back but I made sure I didn't bother myself whatever she does extra to get cash cos my spirit wouldn't let me commit to the relationship. She would hand her money over to me so I settle the bills at the Chinese restaurant with her friends... She dey put me on dp steady so tey girls I don't know will see me and say you are "so so" boyfriend... I no care either.

The one that actually made me not to care, I posted on Facebook.... WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU WILL FINALLY KNOW... Babe started asking questions upandan what I meant by that ....
Finally saw an engagement ring on her hand on Facebook. She got married to the Ghana burger. Fast forward to a year later, she deletes all the marriage pictures and later her brother in law told me she's divorced.

Wise up...ogbeni... Hustle your hustle and if she dash you money collect plenty of it ...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Boyooosa(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

How sure are you she's not reading?

Anyways, I guess she loves you and wants the best for you

She might be Olosho tho or whatever, she loves you and she wants a good relationship for you

My advice, stay focus on your job hunt and be dedicated to that

Don't hunt job because you want to get apartment on her demand, get apartment because you need a roof to put your head as a responsible human being

In the process of searching and saving, if she offers a genuine contribution, accept, if you suspect her gesture to be a contraption, reject it maturely

Be smart enough to know her real source of income, if merchandise is her sole source of income, she's the best girl u can get in Nigeria for now, if otherwise, then, face your job hunt and wet her pu**y till both of you get replacement for each other

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Way4orward: 8:51am On May 11, 2022
No shame at all.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by fecosequence(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2022
If she leaves you,give her my number.seriously that's a real lady you've got.believe me
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by David1017(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2022
Improve yourself. She obviously likes you. It might not be sexually... She's spuring u on... Believe in yourself first.. Be positive.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Tinymayour: 8:52am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

Your sense is not from This planet
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2022
Op dn lose focus

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Majesty33(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2022
OP is just a lazy nigga, try get atleast a teaching job to start with atleast if u are intelligent, schools will employ you and mark my words, your girlfriend is a very good girl. How many Nigerian girls will even support a broke ass nigga like u to get an apartment. You are lucky i must say.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by tellwisdom: 8:53am On May 11, 2022
Foolish boi, your mother is in the village wait for you to send money... U are here fooling yourself
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Moneyyman: 8:53am On May 11, 2022
Chai, guys.
We have to do better.

See better woman giving you the energy that you need. Anyway, sit her down and tell her that you can't afford it now but you're going o work towards it.

Honestly, no woman will feel comfortable coming to visit you in another guy's house.

Put in the effort and raise that fund for the rent.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by RealityKings: 8:53am On May 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Bro for now I would advice you look into ashawo hustle

Yes no capping ladies can do it you can aswell just stay focused and determined

I see you succeeding Goodluck bro

This your own advise sha. I feel you grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2022
If I were you I'd focus hard on getting a job and securing affordable accomodation. Do away with distractions for now.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 8:54am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .

This is why we need RedPill.

Osiso! You took loan to take someone out?

Hian Odikwa Risky cheesy
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by SmartyPants(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

That's a nice forward thinking girl but you have to leave her because you are not right for each other at this point.

1. You suspect she is into runs

2. She feels you are lazy and silly (for taking the loan to take her out when you can't afford a place of your own)

She will only make you feel bad and under pressure while you will start to resent her and eventually one day you will fight. Things will get said.

You will accuse her of being a runs girl. She will call you a lazy man. Your relationship will go from good to irreparably damaged overnight. You may never forgive yourself.

Let her go now, and focus on yourself.

The elders used to say that a man who does not have clothes does not keep his hands inside his pocket.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Chineduokeanwu(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2022
As it stands now you don't have your own apartment what do you need a girlfriend for?

Why not try to get your life together first. Plan your life. A girlfriend is not what you need right now.

Fix your life first. Girlfriend no dey finish. If she is still single then you can get the freak on but now it's a distraction.
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ocGuy20: 8:56am On May 11, 2022
You need to grow. You still too young for relationship with a girl.... settle ur life first b4 u talk of woman...there is time for everything....
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by JUMO95: 8:57am On May 11, 2022
She loves you tho. Naa house no dey.
Make people help u raise money
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2022
And I don't know what he did for dough
But he'd send me back to school wit' a new wardrobe....

I don't know the OP neither have I met the babe but something tells me breakfast will come handy in this relationship and again, it's best you ask yourself if a crib is what you need now or not.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by IamMobisola(f): 8:57am On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:
62.2643% of girls selling women hair accessories are coded retired oloshos...some out of the 62.2643% are still into it.

Note;
I'm not saying your beloved God sent girlfriend is olosho but her desperation points towards that direction.

Well since 70% of Nigerian guys are into Yahoo yahoo and drugs, I guess that explains it
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by jayjay69: 8:57am On May 11, 2022
Bro have been on your shoe ,i know what it means for a man of a relationship age without a decent home, my advice for you is to plan towards getting an apartment what you have open up to her if she truly value you she will either support or borrow you part of what you need ,if she's borrowing you please make sure you refund it ,then watch out how far you will be growing.Take a step!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by geelite(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2022
just be careful that girl is looking for husband by all means grin grin grin grin later, you go regret am.. naija girls i hail thee grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by geelite(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2022
just be careful,,,,,,,,, that girl is looking for husband by all means grin grin grin grin later, you go regret am.. naija girls i hail thee grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by jericco1(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2022
I'm sorry for you
I'd advise you guys go on a break and build yourself first.
You should get a house and try to have some level of comfortability before thinking of having a girlfriend.
Eventually she'll leave you because you definitely not her class
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Olam09(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Broke men should be banned from dating girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.