Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (37508 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Reality3080: 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Dude with all this trash you've written, engaging you would be a waste of time.....bye-bye sir..
we ain't even checking him yet,u never see anything

We get hid dates like calendar,when we bring them out u won't have strength to promote him again.

The same way u have been attacking other people's candidates is d same way we will give u double.

U chicken out after small question, when it's time d heat will b too much for u
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
ikpumbe:

Sometimes I feel like seeing them know how wretched and frustrated they look.

Even if the devil is the president come 2023 I won't still feel any shit.

Platforms where there are display pics. I make sure I look at pics before replying. Most of them here are kids...Sometimes just read and ignore. Because if you reply, they will keep dragging you down to their height.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by frugal(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
SwayG:
This man may be good for Nigerians and may not also be good.
I don't believe Politicians anymore. Bunch of Deceitful people.

That was how Buhari deceived ME. I Nigerians chanted "sai baba" but look at us me now. embarassed
I corrected it for you. Only a mumu would be comparing obi and buhari.

What did Buhari do or say to deceive you into voting for him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by onuman: 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter Obi; the man who has pulled all PDP chairmen from 36 states to one room, in one day!!

A symbol for Nigeria’s revitalized future can not be a man with limited support as speculated. Go & verify! His fan base is purely organic & the message is still same #GiveUsPeterObi https:///XJJxk1RMx5

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1524358160462622721?t=ncgpkDiV34mVJF1E8fH1hw&s=19

Nigerians, allow Peter Obi a chance to restore the country on the path to unity and development.

Shun Ethnoreligious bigotry this time.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Who will you vote for between Peter Obi and Tinubu?....

Abeg no vex na just question u can choose to answer or ignor. No insult abeg
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
we ain't even checking him yet,u never see anything

We get hid dates like calendar,when we bring them out u won't have strength to promote him again.

The same way u have been attacking other people's candidates is d same way we will give u double.

U chicken out after small question, when it's time d heat will b too much for u

Bross...Bye-bye.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by joey150(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

I served in Anambra state and I can't relate what they're hyping about the tiny voice clown

Even Jesus lived amongst men 2000 years ago and some people couldn't understand the hype either.

In essence, there are always people like you who refuse to acknowledge or notice good.

It is just what it is.

But if you're ever in doubt, go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
Way to go

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:58pm On May 11, 2022
It is only a foolish man that suffers but yet doesn't need a rescue
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 5:59pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....

Pack well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 6:00pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....

Pack well... He better pass your pa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Dikaveli2(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2022
Blazeexperience:
He can't win the elections, never

He will win and you will die

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by onuman: 6:01pm On May 11, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only person with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

You can take this to the bank.

Electricity problem for a start. Peter Obi will break the electricity logjam.
Barth Nnnaji is already about supplying ABA and environs with 24/7 electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Prozico22(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
Blazeexperience:
He can't win the elections, never
g0d wey you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by jditimiya(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2022
My only issue is that hope the PDP chairmen are not looking for ways to get themselves enrich by the highest bidder? If they may think about the future of their children and the country they may do the needful by electing Peter Obi and see how the country will be United and rich.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
if he rescued anambra many igbos won't b in Lagos today

Igbos are in Lagos because every federal infrastructures are all in Lagos.let federal government build a sea port and international airport in the east and you will see how we will decongest Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
As much as I would have love to see him become the next elected flag bearer for the pdp, I'm still bent on saying that all this rogues can't be trusted, many to mention a few as failed loads of times.

And it is not about who becomes the next Nigeria president, it is only a political tittle. It is about the structure, look, nothing new you bring into this current dilapidated structure will stand the test of time, it will continue to fail then later become more worse. If the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do?. Until the Nigeria society gets structured all the noise about who becomes the Nigeria president is a foul.

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2022
My people things dey happen ooooo

Link of young seminarian sidelined during Diaconate Ordination in 2017

According to information available online; they want to shut down the page that carried the news; because so many people where against what happened to the young man. I am "Seeker of Truth 02"

Read below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=881249119939970&id=116110923120464

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
They may likely consider this man, while saraki runs with him
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Yankee101: 6:18pm On May 11, 2022
Money things
Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On May 11, 2022
Reality3080:
If he see 3rd for pdp primary,he try well well
Your opinion I guess? It's only in their region where you have the majority as the pdp members and governors. Delta is also loyal to the pdp any day. So are all the south south regions. Anambra as a state is apga but an extension of the PDP. They've supported the pdp 99% of the time in the past in the presidential elections. Tell me if the scenario is same in our region or up north? Only oyo is a pdp state here. Saraki that is consulting upandan is just chasing shadows. He should rally round Peter Obi to secure a VP slot. Kwara isn't even a pdp state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by bluefilm: 6:21pm On May 11, 2022
Peter de Rock.

With you in charge, surely Nigeria is headed for greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Kay099: 6:21pm On May 11, 2022
Honestly I wish Nigerians can allow this Man (Peter Obi) to lead this country, Nigeria will
resurrect back again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by expert234: 6:24pm On May 11, 2022
SwayG:
This man may be good for Nigerians and may not also be good.
I don't believe Politicians anymore. Bunch of Deceitful people.

That was how Buhari deceived us. Nigerians chanted "sai baba" but look at us now. embarassed

Buhari only deceived stupid people.

He already had a track record of leadership failure. His 1984 presidency was a failure. So, those of you saying he deceived you didn't use your head well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by Halo22: 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
A square peg in a square hole. Unfortunately, tribalism will not allow some Nigerians close to Sahara to reason perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by PeaceNexus(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi for President!

While others used NGN100million to purchase form, Peter donated same amount to Shanahan Hospital Nsukka.

That is our president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by UNDFTD: 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Pandora peter Him tu lie also wan become president of this country, animal also dey behave like human, maybe the bastard thinks say Nigeria is like beerfraud land where they elect useless people, wake him up from his sleep, this is Nigeria and not his unproductive landlocked land
---
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

I am neither an advocate of ONE LIEGRIA nor for the fraudulent election, but On Tinubu mandate you stand? Are you for real? I guess you love the poverty and hopelessness in your country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....
grin grin grin grin grin i told you to stop using almost all the page for writing and recycling rubbish post.comment and leave space for sensible people to comment .you see 2023 most of you zombies that brought calamity to this country in the form of una darling daddy most be relegated when it comes to opinion that matters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Rawtruth1:
Ok. If Nigeria wants to make Nnamdi Kanu a hero and make UN to see Igbos qualify as "oppressed people of the earth", let them deny Igbos the Presidency.

Obasanjo has already warned it could lead to disintegration of Nigeria.

And I can assure you, it's true. Let's watch as it unfolds
[/s]
Trash
So these meth cannibals are going to force me and my family to vote for an Igbo man?
You must be out of your FVCKING mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by GeneraVieve: 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....
See what a grown up boy like you is doing,you should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by ityP(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
post=112734338:
Obituary on da beat.....

Now you don dey share Reno's tweets. Lmao. Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) by pachigo001(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Thinubu from Iragbiji right now. cheesy
grin grin you wan give afonjas heart attack grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.