Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? (2737 Views)

Which Region Has The Most Handsomest Guys? / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 5:46pm On May 12, 2022
Choilila:
You have already got the correct answer cheesy

North clans.
Are u also from the north?
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Choilila: 5:51pm On May 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Are u also from the north?
Yeah I'm from South South / North.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 5:54pm On May 12, 2022
Choilila:

Yeah
I'm from South South / North.
You are from the north living in the south or ur parents are splits btwn these regions?
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
Fcmb2022:

See dear I will keep an open mind here and tell u the truth
I am an Igbo girl but I will not bash Fulani because I am not fulani to be honest igbo girls are much more beautiful . Fulani girls are pretty but not beautiful.

I am neither Fulani nor Igbo and I can speak without prejudice. Igbos are not beautiful. Their females are too masculine.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thats true igbo gals are very beautiful

I am neither Igbo nor Fulani.

I find it ridiculous if not downright hilarious when Igbos women think they are beautiful.

Igbo women sometimes look like male bodybuilders. There is nothing beautiful or even feminine about them.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by placeofallure(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Nobody is mentioning North Central. Well I'm not surprised, we're reserved but beautiful.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Beautygoddesss: 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

I find it ridiculous if not downright hilarious when Igbos women think they are beautiful.

Igbo women sometimes look like male bodybuilders. There is nothing beautiful or even feminine about them.
that a lie igbo gals are very beautiful especially the dark gals
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
that a lie igbo gals are very beautiful especially the dark gals

Like I said earlier, I am neither Fulani nor Igbo and I wrote without prejudice and I understand your need to defend your tribe

There is nothing dainty, or even feminine about bodybuilders. Igbo girls can't even cat walk, they walk and talk like men. Look carefully at any Igbo girl in your neighbourhood.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Bouncing2(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
Fulanis got it facially..

But talking about general beauty,,it goes to igbos and ibibios
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
placeofallure:
Nobody is mentioning North Central. Well I'm not surprised, we're reserved but beautiful.
North-central are wonderful.which state do u base?
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Fcmb2022(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

I am neither Fulani nor Igbo and I can speak without prejudice. Igbos are not beautiful. Their females are too masculine.

That's a big lie dear
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Fcmb2022(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

Not all Igbo girls love
Like I said in my post, you can find girls like dat in Ebonyi and Abia state.
but Anambra, IMO & Enugu no joke with their girls.
Especially Anambra & IMO.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Benwallt Beautygoddesss come and drop ur opinion.
Every region has its own beauty and ugly. No geopolitical zone in the country has that monopoly.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
Bouncing2:
Fulanis got it facially..
But talking about general beauty,,it goes to igbos and ibibios
You be correct G

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
Fcmb2022:

That's a big lie dear

I have never seen a Fulani women fight on the street but I have seen Igbo women effortlessly beat up men so many times. Have you ever seen two Igbo women fight at all? E dey bloody no be small.

I have always appreciated Igbo women masculinity in sports though.

Abeg, I am not replying your messages again.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Beautygoddesss: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

Like I said earlier, I am neither Fulani nor Igbo and I wrote without prejudice and I understand your need to defend your tribe

There is nothing dainty, or even feminine about bodybuilders. Igbo girls can't even cat walk, they walk and talk like men. Look carefully at any Igbo girl in your neighbourhood.
i have look carefully at my igbo classmate a dark gal and mehn she's an epitome of beauty and a vry shy gal dnt just generalize igbo gals becuz u see a few of them behave like menundecided
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Every region has its own beauty and ugly. No geopolitical zone in the country has that monopoly.
Ok sir

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
haslaw:

I have never seen a Fulani women fight on the street but I have seen Igbo women effortlessly beat up men so many times. Have you ever seen two Igbo women fight at all? E dey bloody no be small.

I have always appreciated Igbo women masculinity in sports though.

Abeg, I am not replying your messages again.
Okay no problems.
Good night then.

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by placeofallure(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
ObamaMessi:
North-central are wonderful.which state do u base?

KOGI
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by lexyking(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2022
First off, I must say it unequivocally that beauty comes in different shades and colours hence the popular saying that 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' but we in this part of the world believes and view beauty as a one cap fit all.

I normally don't like partaking in these sort of argument because there's no right, equitable and general rule to use in arriving at a conclusion that is generally binding. Every one will have some level of bias in making their choice which is very normal, after all who go say him mama soup no sweet?

In all honesty, there's no part of this beautiful country that does not have its fair share of beauty. Go to Benue state for instance and see the amount of naturally endowed damsels in every local government some of this babes don't even know how beautiful they are, or is it Imo state that you will not find them in their numbers? How about Ogun, Bauchi, Enugu, Adamawa, Kogi etc.

In my opinion, it would be better if there was a particular part of beauty that we're to judge with for instance you could ask which girls have the most light skinned girls, or the most curvy or the black beauty, the tallest etc while this might still not be generally agreed on, but at least we can have some meaningful debates about it.

I will conclude by saying it emphatically that every tribe are beautiful in there unique way its you that is in need of beauty that will go for the shade of beauty that is pleasant to you.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 5:25pm On May 13, 2022
placeofallure:

KOGI
I fit get one lady from ur side?
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Not all Igbo girls love
Like I said in my post, you can find girls like dat in Ebonyi and Abia state.
but Anambra, IMO & Enugu no joke with their girls.
Especially Anambra & IMO.

You must be an Anambra indigene.
Since when are Ebonyi and Abia not Igbo anymore.

Most Fulani girls are natural beauties devoid of make up and they are reserved because they don't expose their bodies. Igbo girls on the other hand have artificial beauty as they usually rely on heavy make up.

Pls stop comparing make up with natural beauties
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i have look carefully at my igbo classmate a dark gal and mehn she's an epitome of beauty and a vry shy gal dnt just generalize igbo gals becuz u see a few of them behave like menundecided

Did you just say few? shocked

My next door neighbor is an Igbo lady young lady and she's not ugly but she's got a hairy chest and it's so disgusting. I usually look at the floor anytime I am talking to her. The other Igbo woman across the street walks and talks like a man.

Most Igbo women have one or several of these:
Hairy chest
Beards
Yam legs
Masculine voice
Hairy body
Muscular body

I have never seen any Fulani lady with any of the above attributes.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Beautygoddesss: 8:15am On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

Did you just say few? shocked

My next door neighbor is an Igbo lady young lady and she's not ugly but she's got a hairy chest and it's so disgusting. I usually look at the floor anytime I am talking to her. The other Igbo woman across the street walks and talks like a man.

Most Igbo women have one or several of these:
Hairy chest
Beards
Yam legs
Masculine voice
Hairy body
Muscular body

I have never seen any Fulani lady with any of the above attributes.
my igbo classmate have none of the above u mentioned
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Fadafada231(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2022
placeofallure:

You're right, I am not from middle belt but you see benue and nasarawa girls their beauty is topnatch

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
my igbo classmate have none of the above u mentioned

Either she's one of the very few exceptional cases or you being Igbo have gotten used to seeing those attributes that you think it's normal.

For those of us who are not Igbos, those attributes offends the eyes.

Personally, I feel Igbos are at the bottom of the rung when it comes to feminine beauty in Nigeria.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Beautygoddesss: 10:03am On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

Either she's one of the very few exceptional cases or you being Igbo have gotten used to seeing those attributes that you think it's normal.

For those of us who are not Igbos, those attributes offends the eyes.

Personally, I feel Igbos are at the bottom of the rung when it comes to feminine beauty in Nigeria.
am not igbo.am an urhobo.i just tink igbo gals are pretty personally
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by haslaw(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am not igbo.am an urhobo.i just tink igbo gals are pretty personally

My sister na you dey talk like this.

Urhobo girls are very beautiful and calm. I particularly love their calm and reserved mature.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by Beautygoddesss: 10:45am On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

My sister na you dey talk like this.

Urhobo girls are very beautiful and calm. I particularly love their calm and reserved mature.
awwwn thank u vry much

Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by JONSYN7154: 12:26pm On May 14, 2022
Middle belt ladies are very beautiful.
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by ObamaMessi: 12:51pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Middle belt ladies are very beautiful.
Do u believe they are the most beautiful?
Re: Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? by JONSYN7154: 1:47pm On May 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do u believe they are the most beautiful?
Absolutely sir. You need to visit there and see for yourself.

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / Her Boyfriend Was Excited Because She Was Raped. / Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54