Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446439 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2012
Pidzo, the new look makes me a newbie on this forum. But I still like some features like the statistics of a thread and viewers/members online. Changes are inevitable. I had a successful painting of my dish yesterday using a white car painting.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2012
@auchs, thats a good one, pls let us know the name of the white car paint and the new signal levels of the dish if any.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2012
How do I get jsc1 and 2.I'm using 1.8m dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2012
Pls what the difference btw biss key and dcw key,

secondly how many arraidya do we have cos i do see arraidya and arraidya2. Which one do show epl match.

Pls i need answer for the 2 questions
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2012
brainy02: Pls what the difference btw biss key and dcw key,

secondly how many arraidya do we have cos i do see arraidya and arraidya2. Which one do show epl match.

arriadia2 is the one dat show epl u can get it on eutelsatw6 or ab7 on 7'west i think dats help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bugs1234: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2012
Brainy02, that is why i referred yot to my website there you can ask these questions and you will be answered. But if you ask it here you will be insulted here because it has been answered a thousand times already. Even now that i said this i might be insulted too for trying to help. This place is for professionals.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2012
what is happening?..no fta update dis dayz again.maybe some dey use magic somtin.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
Guru in d house,can some give me freq 4 trackng jsc 1 and 2 not +1 or+2 on Nilesat.I have d +1 and2 already.U F T A.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2012
THIS NEW OUTLOOK IS REALLY MAKING THINGS SLIGHTLY DIFFICULT,HOPE THE CONCERNED DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FAST.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
9c job moderator.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
mature minds, cant be bought..'George D one of the best,

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
And really gurus in the house is it true about what lukbayo psted that jsc sport 1 and 2 is quite different from jsc sport +1 and +2 and which of them is fta and how do we go about it?
Lukbayo: Guru in d house,can some give me freq 4 trackng jsc 1 and 2 not +1 or+2 on Nilesat.I have d +1 and2 already.U F T A.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2012

and pls i still need answer to this question plsssssssssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
brainy02: And really gurus in the house is it true about what lukbayo psted that jsc sport 1 and 2 is quite different from jsc sport +1 and +2 and which of them is fta and how do we go about it?
Yes its very true. Jsc Sport 1 & 2 is Fta while Jsc Sports +1 & +2 isn't. The scrambled channels are on ew7 (and other sats) while Jsc sport 1 is on Arabsat 5c. As for what you want to do about it depends on your judgement. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
Jsc sport1 and 2 are they live football oriented? If yes which major league?

And pidzo pls what is the frequency on ab5 and what dish size can do the magic?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
Thx u all 4 the good work u are doin in this forum
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
Thank you moderator,the forum website has seen a great advancement for does using celphone ,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
This new look makes me hate the page.Its quiet complicated for real.Mr Webmaster,return the old design plz

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
imothep_xp: Salut à vous tous, chers amis!
pouvez vous SVP me donner la fréquence de la chaine CRTV pour que je puisse l'essayer sur mon decodeur SRT 4651X?
Merci 

You are not communicating my friend.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2012

Your question about Aryadia was answered by Ball22.
Now to BISS and DCW keys. DCW means Data Control Word and BISS means Basic Interoperable Scrambling System. BISS is a system of encryption like, viaccess,irdeto,etc and its key contains 16 sets of numbers and letters and the keys take long time to change. A subscription package sometimes works using a combination of a Smart Card plus an "over the air" transmission to create a code that will allow the transmission to be decrypted and thus viewed. The code created is called a Data Control Word (DCW) and needs to be updated about every 30 seconds to maintain a viewable picture.

Occasionally, for technical reasons, package providers may have to use DCW that doesn't change. This non-changing Data Control Word is called a Constant Control Word (CCW).

On these occasions the CCW can be inserted into a key file and will decrypt the appropriate channels for as long it doesn't change.

Hope this helps. wink wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
sofia1 is at it again, i still can get, sometimes i think user delibrately want to fight people with words,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
brainy02: Jsc sport1 and 2 are they live football oriented? If yes which major league?

And pidzo pls what is the frequency on ab5 and what dish size can do the magic?

Arabsat 5c has only Aljazeera Sport 1 (and Alkass Sport, Saudi Sport 1) only. It's obtainable via a 1.8m C band combination. For frequency check _www.lyngsat.com/arab5c.html cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi !!! The old look is far better than the new look. I'm just saying my mind.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spacevice(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
Clumsy new look
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
D.lee:
Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi !!! The old look is far better than the new look. I'm just saying my mind.
new look is easy to operate just excerse patients
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
@pidzo pls get intouch @adedad20002001@yahoo.com need to rub mind with u on some issue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
This interface looks beautiful but it makes one feel I am a newbie. It took me some time to find my way. the old interface allows one to identify the country of a member during replies and I think it helped alot in making member understand contents their contributions. secondly the black font colour of members contribution was very visible as compared to the white font colour we see when replying to thread.the white font colour against the baground does not make it reader friendly
@ all, just click on the reply tab and try to read the thread you will notice what i am saying.
moderator do something about it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:37am On Mar 12, 2012
Pls what is the biss key for ATN if there is any and how do i enter it?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bugs1234: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2012
Look at the kind of question brainy02 is asking? Pls lets ignore it. I was trying to help newbies wit answers to some funny questions by referring them to my site, but still they felt too proud now look. Some people like to walk before they learn how to crawl. I will not beg anyone to come to my site from here again. I was just wasting my time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bugs1234: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2012
Look at the kind of question brainy02 is asking? Pls lets ignore it. I was trying to help newbies wit answers to some funny questions by referring them to my site, but still they felt too proud now look. Some people like to walk before they learn how to crawl. I will not beg anyone to come to my site from here again. I was just wasting my time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.