Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429313 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2012
Well done George D

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by LdZaDon: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
Please can someone tell me wat apen to sentanta africa , eurosport and nickelodeon mine as been scrambled...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
obnelly: Why do we have signal. Loss during the day around 11 am to 5 pm and why do we gain signal from8pm till yhe following morning on fringe reception signal like nilesat hotbird astra and co.using pan dishes? Effects. Of temperature changes on lnb performance( thermodynamics) i think.what is your view?
11am to 5pm;the effect is from an increase in noise power/interference due to the sun's radiation degrading satellite signals,radiation from the sun is a combination of electromagnetic waves ranging from infrared and ultraviolet rays etc, radiation from the sun is active @11am to 5pm and even more active @/from 1pm to 3pm this is the worse time to track nilesat. grin at 8pm till morning warmer temperature could have an effect on satellite signals.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:38am On Mar 15, 2012
Thanks my brother odilibe. .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2012
LdZaDon: Please can someone tell me wat apen to sentanta africa , eurosport and nickelodeon mine as been scrambled...
they have gone since
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2012
is there any recieving grts om ab3 @5w? Mine is red.
But other channels are loud and clear.
Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2012
Obnelly, you have mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2012
Ok auchs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ All, the CEO of NigComsat-1R Timasaniyu-Rufai have promised that NigComsat-1R will begin commercial operations on 19th of this month which is next week monday.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin.good info.dats true.for more info.goto nigcomsat.com.thanks. grin grin.good info.dats true.for more info.goto nigcomsat.com.thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Siemybase(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nigcomsat has failed Africans not even only Nigerians, So how do they plan to win our confidences back with their false promises every time angry angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
i pray dat it won't be like naija promise.dey wil promise heaven and earth atlast dey Bleep-up.long live f.t.a! winki pray dat it won't be like naija promise.dey wil promise heaven and earth atlast dey Bleep-up.long live f.t.a!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
according 2 wat i read.som african company ar waitin 2 join.so i believe dis time dey won't fail us.let all finger be at desk.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
New outlook! Enchante!!! Beautifooooooollllll. It'll take us some time to get used to it and then men, everything will get back to normal.
Thankx aplantain, Mr Moderator. Good work dia! cool grin wink If I could be allowed to proffer a suggestion it will be to make visible our individual locations and the number of posts of each member.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2012
Pls enlighten me ooooo, with the operation of this nigcomsat what do we stand to gain, i mean the benefit?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2012
With a 1.8m dish would i be able to get eutelsat 7west and ab5 and mbc altogether? If yes or no pls shed more light
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2012
williams85: is there any recieving grts om ab3 @5w? Mine is red.
But other channels are loud and clear.
Thank you
bro, mine is red long time including optima sports, so i had to move to different location arabsat 20 East, since i haven't gone back, are you getting optima sports there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2012
brainy02: With a 1.8m dish would i be able to get eutelsat 7west and ab5 and mbc altogether? If yes or no pls shed more light
bro, it won't be easy for both combination on a single dish, i'd advice u get 90cm dish for w3a 7 degrees east and use your 1.8m for ab5 5 degrees west.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2012
thats good, fingers crossed :- \
D.lee:
@ All, the CEO of NigComsat-1R Timasaniyu-Rufai have promised that NigComsat-1R will begin commercial operations on 19th of this month which is next week monday.
\
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2012
Brite02: bro, mine is red long time including optima sports, so i had to move to different location arabsat 20 East, since i haven't gone back, are you getting optima sports there?
Optima sport is green and alive on 5.0W at my end but GRTS has disappeared.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2012
simniboma:
Optima sport is green and alive on 5.0W at my end but GRTS has disappeared.

Thanks bro. Will give a try sooooon wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2012
@ALL,
I LOVE THE FORUMS NEW LOOK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW THE NUMBER OF POSTS A PERSON MAKES, SO RATS LIKE GEORGE_D AN SO ON CANT SHOW US THEY HAVE 1000000 POSTS, THOSE WERE WASTED EFFORTS.
AND WHY IS THE FORUM SUDDENLY FLOODED WITH NEWBIES ASKING RUBBISH QUESTIONS?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2012
cool cool@Sopheamore1, You can add a smilie to show you are joking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
Brite02: bro, it won't be easy for both combination on a single dish, i'd advice u get 90cm dish for w3a 7 degrees east and use your 1.8m for ab5 5 degrees west.

thanks bro. So i can only get 7west and ab5 on the 1.8m and 7east on 90cm. Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
brainy02: Pls enlighten me ooooo, with the operation of this nigcomsat what do we stand to gain, i mean the benefit?

pls someone answer this question

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
@all, any update on dis wkend matches?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
Sophieamore1: @ALL,
I LOVE THE FORUMS NEW LOOK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW THE NUMBER OF POSTS A PERSON MAKES, SO RATS LIKE GEORGE_D AN SO ON CANT SHOW US THEY HAVE 1000000 POSTS, THOSE WERE WASTED EFFORTS.
AND WHY IS THE FORUM SUDDENLY FLOODED WITH NEWBIES ASKING RUBBISH QUESTIONS?

what is with you and George_D self?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
@All
Those using SRT 4669XII new software for Africa is out. Check it out at _http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ef9aebf6366b1eeff942f603d59fc78&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
lovala: New outlook! Enchante!!! Beautifooooooollllll. It'll take us some time to get used to it and then men, everything will get back to normal.
Thankx aplantain, Mr Moderator. Good work dia! cool grin wink If I could be allowed to proffer a suggestion it will be to make visible our individual locations and the number of posts of each member.
If you move your cursor over anybody's name this data is made available wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
@all,scan ur intelsat 904 at 60east for 5 kenya chs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Pidzo:
If you move your cursor over anybody's name this data is made available wink
Thanks bro for your information. it anwsers some questions asked earlier. Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2012
@sophiemore just because u ask george for his contact and u did not get it should not make u calling him rat, u did not ask him in a good way even my kids at home knows how to talk to me to have their way, thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2351) (Reply)