Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429220 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
I heard dreambox breaks through dstv and unscrambled all there channel but i argued it cant with a friend, how true is it and what other sat does it unsrambled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
obnelly: Since u are in lagos go for 3m.if u have 2.4m you can have mbc movies all for free.note nothing is free on hotird u have to subscribe to their bouquet.to enjoy your 3m or 2.4m u need to motorisr

yeah man!

But it seems every body is advicing for 3m for nilesat instead of 2.4m but my question now:

1. would 3m get abu dhabi sport channels

2. Can a 2.4m dish be expanded or extented as the case may be to 3m dish size? I mean can attachment be done round it cos to get another dish would be hectic and hell
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SOPHIEAMORE01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
@TWINSTAIYE,
SO YOU HAD THE GUTS TO BAN ME,
BECAUSE OF THAT FILTHY RAT, GEORGE_D?
YOUR TIME IS COMING!
I ASKED FOR HIS DIRTY NUMBER, BUT THE RAT DIDNT EVEN ANSWER ME, IS THAT HOW TO BEHAVE, AND EVERYONE IS SUPPORTING HIM, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
BUT HE HAD TIME TO ANSWER OTHER NEWBIES.
NOW CHUCKDEE IS ASKING FOR SOMETHING AND I KNOW HE WILL DEFINETELY ANSWER HIM.
GEORGE TO HELL WITH YOU, YOU SHALL BURN IN HELL WITH WHATEVER STINKING KNOWLEDGE YOU THINK YOU HAVE, YOU FILTHY LOWLIFE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ all,
can someone pls comfirm if Ab7 on 7west with 90cm is still on, mine is red.

@ sophiemore1,
this is outrightly uncalled for,unethical n unhealthy for this great forum.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Wowww!Sophieamore01 of Warri in Delta state! George D, what on earth did you do or fail to do to this woman? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
In all villages across Africa we have markets where people come to trade. In every market place in we have the local mad man whom residents have learnt to ignore no matter what they do. Members please ignore our mad man in the forum and continue with the good work.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by infofta(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Please can someone explain why I can't receive satellites at the West. I have 2 90cm dish, 60cm and 1m dish all with strong lnb. But can't nail NSS7 @22W, Telstar @45 and AB7 @ 7W with either of them. But can nail all sats at the East with good signals (7E 68%, 16E 92%, 28E 98% 36E 98% etc). No building or trees close to me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
@mod, Then lets rip more of war. Since we are fighting it with sword and not love. Its like America vs middle east. Maybe the girl shouldnt have being axed
@all, I also heard the news in the early hours of today about nigcomsat to be handed over to the president today after the the china people had already finished the testing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
@info.fta
maybe you will try resetting the decoder you are using. If the problem continues, then try and make sure that you are using the right and active tp for your hunt.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SOPHIEAMORE01(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
@MWARAWORM,
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU ARE CALLING ME A MAD MAN.
YOU WILL GET THAT THING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,
SOON, YOU ARE MAD, AFTERALL IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. YOU ARE NOT ONLY MENTALLY DESABLED BUT PHYSICALLY DESABLED. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING INSANE, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM KENYA.
KENIANS ARE KNOWN FOR BEING THE BLACKEST HUMANS ON THE PLANET, THEY ARE SO BLACK, THAT THEIR HEARTS ARE ALSO AS BLACK AS THEIR SKIN. I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN APE. AND I KNOW THAT VILLAGE YOU ARE LIVING, PEOPLE ARE STILL JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE, LIKE APES THAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.
YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY FEET, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE CAGED.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sorry to say this, those who always use abusive word in the forum are destroying the purpose of this forum. I am of the opinion that they are very far from been mature. A polite answer drives away anger and true brotherly love will never pick offence against anyone. But it is becoming more embarrassing reading from any of the honourable member of this forum raking insult and abuse on others.

No man is an island, we learn from one another everyday. And when you considered yourself better than the others, then you are getting it wrong. What ever you know today is a privilege, it does not make you better that anyone. You can only get better when you learn how to appreciate one another.

Please, let everyone be careful on what you say today. I have been reading other International Satellite forum, I have never come across any form of negative reading, then, why is NAIRALAND FORUM be turned into a battle ground.If you have any good information but feel you don't want to share, you own your opinion, keep the information to yourself, but do not abuse anyone. What you think you know, there are some who knows it even better.

I want to finally say, I see every member of this forum as intelligent, mature, competent, loving, caring serious and focus people who could help one another achieve results in our attempts to find solutions to the lingering Free to Air satellite issues. LET EVERY FORM OF INSULTS AND ABUSE CEASE FROM TODAY. God bless you all as we return back to the original aims and objectives of this forum.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
protek 9710 HD ip receiver.lipsrsealed

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
SOPHIEAMORE01: @MWARAWORM,
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU ARE CALLING ME A MAD MAN.
YOU WILL GET THAT THING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,
SOON, YOU ARE MAD, AFTERALL IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. YOU ARE NOT ONLY MENTALLY DESABLED BUT PHYSICALLY DESABLED. WELL I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING INSANE, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, ITS THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM KENYA.
KENIANS ARE KNOWN FOR BEING THE BLACKEST HUMANS ON THE PLANET, THEY ARE SO BLACK, THAT THEIR HEARTS ARE ALSO AS BLACK AS THEIR SKIN. I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN APE. AND I KNOW THAT VILLAGE YOU ARE LIVING, PEOPLE ARE STILL JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE, LIKE APES THAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.
YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY FEET, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE CAGED.

Why don't leave this issue of George to die for good @sophie. Since i entered this satellite section i have not since a post of you saying/contributing/writing good posts, are you okay?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SOPHIEAMORE01(f): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
@PETFUN4U,
HOW CAN THE FORUM MOVE FORWARD, WHEN WE HAVE SAVAGES AMONGST US?
WE HAVE A CANNIBAL THAT IS HALF MAN HALF APE AND HASNT FINISHED THE PROCESS OF EVOLUTION. SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Nigcomsat should sharply launch the damn thing naa. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
@brainy meet me at adedad20002001@yahoo.com & iam in lagos surulere also u can get locally made 3.2 or3.6 or 3mt 4rm dejisam in kano or onisha if u know the rigth way,@George badaru dm box is finishe but he has another set more bether than dm and it goes for 40,000 i chat with him last week, pls use ur ignore button.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
SOPHIEAMORE01: @PETFUN4U,
HOW CAN THE FORUM MOVE FORWARD, WHEN WE HAVE SAVAGES AMONGST US?
WE HAVE A CANNIBAL THAT IS HALF MAN HALF APE AND HASNT FINISHED THE PROCESS OF EVOLUTION. SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
SOPHIEMORE01,What do you expect from all the squabbles?You expect us to sit and enjoy the scene?No way bro,LIVE ABOVE HATE and love everyone.You can do better than this bro.We are one despite countries we come from being different.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
petfun4u: Sorry to say this, those who always use abusive word in the forum are destroying the purpose of this forum. I am of the opinion that they are very far from been mature. A polite answer drives away anger and true brotherly love will never pick offence against anyone. But it is becoming more embarrassing reading from any of the honourable member of this forum raking insult and abuse on others.

No man is an island, we learn from one another everyday. And when you considered yourself better than the others, then you are getting it wrong. What ever you know today is a privilege, it does not make you better that anyone. You can only get better when you learn how to appreciate one another.

Please, let everyone be careful on what you say today. I have been reading other International Satellite forum, I have never come across any form of negative reading, then, why is NAIRALAND FORUM be turned into a battle ground.If you have any good information but feel you don't want to share, you own your opinion, keep the information to yourself, but do not abuse anyone. What you think you know, there are some who knows it even better.

I want to finally say, I see every member of this forum as intelligent, mature, competent, loving, caring serious and focus people who could help one another achieve results in our attempts to find solutions to the lingering Free to Air satellite issues. LET EVERY FORM OF INSULTS AND ABUSE CEASE FROM TODAY. God bless you all as we return back to the original aims and objectives of this forum.

Remain blessed.
true talk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Adex70,
Thanks for the update on dreambox. I think you're right about it's being out of
stock at his end.
I've also discussed with him concerning the higher type decoder over a week ago
and I'm getting one from him very soon.
Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
If we read back we will realise that nearly every season has its moments of squabbles OR the odd man out. To blow hot should be with a reason. Previous squabbles have been based on issues. But, what I am seeing today is really out of turn and I don't even see any quarrel here because for there to be a quarrel, beef or squabble, there should be more than ONE involved. What are we seeing here? Just ONE! Mod, get into action!!!! We respect you for that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
@brainy u will surely get abudabi with 3mt and it is not easy to increase ur pan dish i have contact somebody to do my own but not yet done.@ moderator u are wrong to ban sophiemore, just remove any post that he make that is not inline with the rule of this forum, sophie meet me on rdi sat he ask a question nobody answer him he did not abuse or call any body name cause they have rules follow to the detail, so just remove his post so that many people will not see it in future.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Adex70: @brainy u will surely get abudabi with 3mt and it is not easy to increase ur pan dish i have contact somebody to do my own but not yet done.@ moderator u are wrong to ban sophiemore, just remove any post that he make that is not inline with the rule of this forum, sophie meet me on rdi sat he ask a question nobody answer him he did not abuse or call any body name cause they have rules follow to the detail, so just remove his post so that many people will not see it in future.
that how is supose to be because we don't need to be fighting eash other.one love nairalanders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pofolo ab 7 is okay. Watching now may b u need to re align your dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
ortb now on ab3 5W but what happen to optima sport and 1 music. There is no signal on both since 3 days ago. Anybody experiencing this? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
Shopie pls let is live like one happy family.trust me am owing you a bottle of champagne to cool off.what do you think.remember bob marleys song Africa unite.we are one all over the world.black is beautiful.try and read something about macolm x.u will be proud.dont forget i am owing you a bottle of champagne of your choice.now lets move on.love u guys
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
ortb has been on 4 long
1musik and optima off on my side
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
Mr george bone that guy just pretend as if he doesn't exist
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
odilibe: protek ip receiver. grin
@odilibe:
Ol' boy, abi na magic box b this? else, what does it really do?
@Irapada:
wetin wey u tink say my dude don dey do since? He's got a thick skin for such and a long time a go grew above such petit asides.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
williams85: ortb has been on 4 long
1musik and optima off on my side
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin[color=#770077][/color]@ odilibe kindly let us into this protek box of urs how much in naira and pls post the detail of the box thank u @obnelly pls check this tps for me on ur nile 11822, 11937, 12206 aljazeera i need their % to compare with mine, still working on the set as i u told me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
George_D how are u? thank u so much.i mean thank u.@odilibe:that's very nice.@obnelly good post from you

My broda GODOTOR how are you? i don't have any one contact now cos of some fly and miss off at the bank of river. bro SATHOB thanks 4ur support
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jimohbello: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pls can i track ab3 with 90cm dish and what is the fq

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.