Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (13997 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2014
iamord:

hahahahhaha!! I just had a good laugh reading this.peice... even your fellow Nigerians will follow you to have a good laugh on this one cos at this stage you are the butt of jokes.. find something lucrative to do with your life boy!

With different accounts, you jobless, gutter dwelling, begging, little, permanent evi garri-ana(ghanaian) keep trolling around Nigerian site.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

You are not worth my time. cool

You have nothing else to do but to create different accounts and trolling Nigerian sites and sharing your hates against Nigeria.

Nigeria would be a much better place when all of you, ghanaian pieces of excrement are banned from Nigeria forever.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2014
You are telling me about 120 south African hyenas in your cities whereas am telling you about millions Nigerian termites wandering in the streets of SA...your country men here in SA are even eliminating one another due to superstition and ethnicity,even the women whom they are beating their chest about are rejects of a very low standard...you seem to ignore the highly bad status of your society,molesting of women occurs every minute in your country but due to denial and arrogance you people will never acknowledge it...Fact remains,SA is harboring millions of Nigerian refugees

Naijaproud:

And what the hell are all these south African little brain, hyena carcass doing all over Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, and other cities.

Just in one week(in 2012), over 120(hundred and twenty) south Africans(hyenas) where deported from Nigeria.

What the hell where all of these hyena slipping into Nigeria to do.

The only thing bigot south Africans(kaffir hyenas) are good at, as the then south African president said in 1985, are dancing, getting drunk, marrying many wives, and raping the women you can't marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by V0lv0(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ashantiking:

Let me tell you something no Ghanaian below 30 knows about this Ghana must go. I only learn about through the internet. Don't know one care about it. It is only Nigerians that seems to care and talk about it. Is like the Ghana must go era is taught through out Nigerian schools. If you don't believe choose a random Ghanaians and ask them about Ghana must go and that person will have confuse look on his face.

Why should anyone especially Ghanaians be jealous of Nigerians. What do Nigerians have that we don't have?

Don't mind him. He is just a miserable bitter person. The truth is the average Ghanaian does not know about Ghana must go. I actually learnt about it here from Nairaland. It seems like it's a big accomplishment for them or something cos I really don't see what the big fuss or deal is about. Smdh so childish. He really sounds like cu.subaba or one those moronic fools

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
I whooped Koyoke ass on here! grin
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ghana is beautiful and peaceful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by GoodFaith: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
EroZA: You are telling me about 120 south African hyenas in your cities whereas am telling you about millions Nigerian termites wandering in the streets of SA...your country men here in SA are even eliminating one another due to superstition and ethnicity,even the women whom they are beating their chest about are rejects of a very low standard...you seem to ignore the highly bad status of your society,molesting of women occurs every minute in your country but due to denial and arrogance you people will never acknowledge it...Fact remains,SA is harboring millions of Nigerian refugees

'
Ungrateful South Africa
In 1979 or about I have over 50 south Africa students in my school that
Nigerian government granted free school fee, and room
Just one school in the South south Nigeria
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by iamord(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Naijaproud:

With different accounts, you jobless, gutter dwelling, begging, little, permanent evi garri-ana(ghanaian) keep trolling around Nigerian site.
Wow! So U can yap !?! Clap for yourself!
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by iamord(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
MrsChima: Ghana is beautiful and peaceful.
Bless u dear

3 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
South Africa is investing big time in your country...we are returning the favour isn't it?

GoodFaith: '
Ungrateful South Africa
In 1979 or about I have over 50 south Africa students in my school that
Nigerian government granted free school fee, and room
Just one school in the South south Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by GoodFaith: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
EroZA:
South Africa is investing big time in your country...we are returning the favour isn't it?

Why do ppl invest?
The only reason ur ppl are investing in Nigeria is becasue of the great return on ur investment
So keep that BS to ur self
If South Africa think they can have better return on their invest in other place or countries
U ppl will go there

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SantaMafia: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Naijaproud:

Ignore these fools who are saying bad things about Nigerians as they are no good.

I have heard white people telling me what other Africans are saying about Nigerians but I have never heard it from any Africans as they would never dare say anything bad about Nigeria in front of Nigeria.
Also, they know that what they are saying about Nigerians are not right, hence they tell others(non-Africans) and smile when they meet Nigerians.

All these hates about Nigerians started in Ghana after Nigeria deported about half a million Ghanaians in the middle of the 80's in response to the Ghanaian deportation of over 50.000 Nigerians in the early 70's.

These hates gradually spreads out of jealousy as Nigerians tend to be pretty proud of themselves which makes the other Africans jealous as they know that they can never be like Nigerians.

If these people who are telling you all these bad things about Nigerians would tell you the truth, they would say that they are jealous of Nigerians as they would and can never be outstanding, hardworking, smart, proud, and focused like the Nigerians.

One love.
hahahahaha shitnigeria is a country full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded ediots! who gives a fvck about some dumb goats?

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2014
What is it that SA should do to make you happy?

GoodFaith:
Why do ppl invest?
The only reason ur ppl are investing in Nigeria is becasue of the great return on ur investment
So keep that BS to ur self
If South Africa think they can have better return on their invest in other place or countries
U ppl will go there
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DiamonJ: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
SarahMaria: Really I can not understand it.

When I meet Africans of other nations they are telling me to be careful with my Nigerian husband.
They are all players and liars and so on.
Yes, nigeria men are liars, cheaters,
A white woman who is married to a man from Guinea tells me all the time that I am stupid to be with a Nigerian. She said she know it from here husband that Nigerian men are bad and only play with women.

I do not want to hear all this. I know my husband. He is a very good person and I do not like how people talk about him and the whole nation. Is that normal? Why does they say something like that. It really piss me of and whatever I say back to these ignorant persons, they are laughing at me and they say I will see in future that that what they said was true. Ur frnds are telling u d truth, nigeria men are liars, cheater, pretenders, womanizer and heartbreaker, dnt put all ur trust

undecided angry
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DiamonJ: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
SarahMaria: I do not talk about the users in this forum.
I talk about my experience in real life.
Dnt put all ur trust on nigeria men, mostly igbos, they are cheaters
I am a white girl and when I say that my husband is a Nigerian they feel like they can say any rubbish to me what comes into their mind and I am tired of this.

I do not think that Nigerian men are worster than other men of other races.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by DiamonJ: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sijo01: they are jealous of you because a Nigeria man is not looking their way. forget whatever they are saying and focus on how to build your home and enjoy your life with your husband. cheers!
they are saying the truth, nija guys are liars, womanizer and cheaters

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
DiamonJ: they are saying the truth, nija guys are liars, womanizer and cheaters
ladies love us so why hate grin angry
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by MrsChima(f): 4:14am On Aug 09, 2014
lefulefu:
ladies love us so why hate grin angry

You can't even get ANY woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by GoodFaith: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
EroZA: What is it that SA should do to make you happy?

U didn't have to do any thing to make me happy
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by unapologetic: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
EroZA:

Your country is not helping Nigeria my dear. South African companies saw an opportunity in Nigeria which was the reason why they choose it as an investment destination. Ur comments are sooooo immature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
EroZA: You are telling me about 120 south African hyenas in your cities whereas am telling you about millions Nigerian termites wandering in the streets of SA...your country men here in SA are even eliminating one another due to superstition and ethnicity,even the women whom they are beating their chest about are rejects of a very low standard...you seem to ignore the highly bad status of your society,molesting of women occurs every minute in your country but due to denial and arrogance you people will never acknowledge it...Fact remains,SA is harboring millions of Nigerian refugees

Suddenly your English is good which is evident that someone is writing for you, monkey head shit South African im.beciles.

During the apartheid, Nigeria issued over 40.000 Nigerian passports to you, empty skull South African hyenas because you can't even travel outside of your so called country.

Last year alone, over 600 South Africans in Nigeria applied for the Nigerian citizenship as your population in Nigeria has been growing at the rate of over 7 percent since the past 9 years.

the Nigerian population in your xenophobic shitland South Africa has dropped since the past 9 years from over 600.000 to just 290.000 while your population in Nigeria is steadily growing since the past 8 years and has passed 160.000 from just 26.000 in the year 2000.

What does this tell you, that (now Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa and growing stronger yearly) sooner or later, your monkey south Africans shits would be sleeping and camping on the Nigerian embassy in Pretoria to get visas to Nigeria, hence Nigeria has agreed on visa free access for the Nigerian and the south African diplomats.

Nigerians came to your country and dominated you fools while you have been busy getting drunk, stealing, robbing, marrying many wives and ra.ping the ones you can't marry.

Why was the whites able to rule and dominate you until 1994!
That's because you, South African hyena shits, are the stupidest of the stu.pid, and the retardest of the ret.ard of any being ever to walk this planet.

If not because of the massive support of the then Nigerian government and the western world, your monkey a.s.s would still be living in the cages of the white men.

Nigeria has recently passed south Africa as the biggest economy in Africa as NIGERIA IS GROWING STRONGER YEARLY...

Your South African douchbags are crying foul in your newspapers as you all know you would never catch up with Nigeria.

you(south africa) would never ever see the back or even the feet of Nigeria again.

So, you south African hyena scumbag.s can go bury yourselves.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
DiamonJ: they are saying the truth, nija guys are liars, womanizer and cheaters

@SantaMafia/Diamon

Just saw that you have created a new account, ghanaian pig hole.

Take out the "i" and change the "a" to "e" in your D(i)(a)mon name and that's "Demon" which is your real name.

You are nothing but the smallest part of a dark, smelly monkey s.hit.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by SantaMafia: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Naijaproud:

@SantaMafia/Diamon

Just saw that you have created a new account, ghanaian pig hole.

Take out the "i" and change the "a" to "e" in your D(i)(a)mon name and that's "Demon" which is your real name.

You are nothing but the smallest part of a dark, smelly monkey s.hit.

hahahahaah una don baff salt water today? grin ebola-ravaged sh1thole grin grin shitnigerians are the most stvpid people in the whole world grin MUMUgerians grin
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
EroZA:

South Africa is investing what!

Just to give you 2 brief examples on how Nigeria is feeding you and the rest of South Africans.

1) If not because of Nigeria and the Nigerians, the South African MTN network would have gone bankrupt. MTN is one of the worst network on earth.

2) Shoprite supermarket has less than 15 supermarkets in Nigeria and they are making more money in Nigeria than more than 100 supermarkets they have in your entire fuc.ked up South African country.

Nigerian banks(Zenith bank and others) and other companies are investing massively in your country while putting foods in your South African hunger starved stomach.

I know you don't have television but if you ever afford one then turn on CNN as you would see the Nigerian banks(First bank, Zenith bank, UBA: United Bank for Africa ) and company(Glo network ) making Africa and Africans proud by sponsoring all the pan/pro African programs from Inside Africa to Africa Start Up and African Voice.

This is very little to what Nigeria and the Nigerian companies are doing to promote and help build up the entire motherland, Africa.

What has South Africa done for Africa! NOTHING.

All you south Africans do are xenophobia, marrying many wives, getting drunk, sleeping, dancing when you can't even dance, and ra.ping the women you can't have, just like your then president said in 1985.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
SantaMafia:

hahahahaah una don baff salt water today? grin ebola-ravaged sh1thole grin grin shitnigerians are the most stvpid people in the whole world grin MUMUgerians grin

You left your little GARRI-ana(ghana) to Nigeria to work as doorman.
And for the first time in your miserable life you were able to afford a phone with internet hence you spend all day trolling online and looking for someone to talk to your miserable, dirty, di.ck sucking pig.

Garriana(ghana) thieving lame pig tail.

"Another ghana must go" is coming and this time around we would not let you take bags like the last time as we would ship you ghanaian imbeci.les back to ghana in cow and pig cages.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Naijaproud: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
iamord:
Wow! So U can yap !?! Clap for yourself!

Go burn little ghanaian pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / When 'love' Makes You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.