Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (13996 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2014
I see no word HELP in my comment dear,anyway your comment is soooooo matured

unapologetic:

Your country is not helping Nigeria my dear. South African companies saw an opportunity in Nigeria which was the reason why they choose it as an investment destination. Ur comments are sooooo immature.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Rocktation(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Enough with the insults and derailing already.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2018
SarahMaria:
Really I can not understand it.

When I meet Africans of other nations they are telling me to be careful with my Nigerian husband.
They are all players and liars and so on.

A white woman who is married to a man from Guinea tells me all the time that I am stupid to be with a Nigerian. She said she know it from here husband that Nigerian men are bad and only play with women.

I do not want to hear all this. I know my husband. He is a very good person and I do not like how people talk about him and the whole nation. Is that normal? Why does they say something like that. It really piss me of and whatever I say back to these ignorant persons, they are laughing at me and they say I will see in future that that what they said was true.

undecided angry

I been in a long distance relationship for ova two yrs with an igbo guy in nigeria and i hear the exact same thing from everyone once they know bout it. But am not stupid i know how things are over there. My man is sexy sweet and i know he loves me and his family do too as much as i love them also. As for faithfulness he says he is but im not 100% convinced. Maybe he is maybe he isnt. But i love him and it will be different once we are married and together. U see unlike most white women i dnt mind him being the boss him being the man and having all the say. I think its sexy and im loyal n faithful n honest to him and will always love him. He asks nothing from me and he knows im not rich and our age difference is less than ten years and im not old fat or ugly so i hate wen ppl think im white societies reject like the grandmas some nigerian men or yahoo boys marry. I know everything about my man n his family. We may not have met yet but we have the same passion for each other as from the beginning and we share common goals. As all i want is to make him n his family happy have his babies and give him n his family a better future and a happy life. All i ask in return once we marry is faithfulness and love in return. He tells me im not like other onyibo women hes heard of. I know all the good and the bad about my man. Things a scammer would never tell a client if they scamming them. We have so much in common and we talk on ph n chat n video constantly. Some things just cant be faked and over time especially years if things are faked u would surely pick up on the little things unlesd ur completely stupid or just dnt care. My man has seen some hardship in our time together n i have been there to talk always for him to help him thru and he in turn for mine. Its as if we was made for each other by god. Sadly for us it will b a long slow journey til we are together living here married. It is costly and we barely have money. But for over two years we still make it work and we will keep on fighting as long as it takes til i can come see him n marry him n begin our life together. Coming to see him isnt the costly part as thats only about $5-6000 dollars n thats doable with a little time but the bringing him here part n getting visas is the hardest as i am low income atm n will have to get the means to support him for two years here on a temporary visa as he will b unable to get access to free medicare n government pay or even to work here until that two years is up and he is approved for permanent visa. No matter how long we will never give up. I love him so much that every struggle will be worth it. Even if in the end is just to better his life. I pray god will help us through. So to anyone in the same situation i think its better to trust and take a chance on someone especially if u love them even if in your case ur unsure of their true feelings. In the end a broken heart heals with time but to better the life of someone you love is worth it in my eyes. It is being good in heart and makes u a better person and u never know god may give u your dreams come true. U could end up with the one person in life who makes u truly happy. Not all ppl are bad not all ppl take advantage of trust.
U gotta take a chance in life otherwise u could end up settling for someone who truly isnt meant for you. And the if your man dnt love you become someone he cant help but to fall in love with you. Be sexy be sweet be loyal be everything he could ever want and he will love you back.
Re: Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2018
pleep:
^oh. . . i thought you said you were Austrailian lol?

ooooh austria! damn i feel stupid now

I can answer that even tho im 7yrs late lol.
Is pretty much the same. Majority of ppl say the same things to me wen they find out i am dating a nigerian for over two yrs so far long distance.
I dnt mind as everyones entitled to an opinion but either way i love my man and only the future will tell for us. Its because of yahoo n scamming that ppl think this way and they think the nigerian men are cheats. I say u cant judge a whole nation on a few ppls actions. And everyone is different so u never know n i believe in taking chances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.