Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) (3221 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2011
clemcykul:

highly educative for married and singles. i like it. cool smiley
Thanks Clem cool
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2011
Bottom line is this:

If you pretends to be something or someone that you ARE NOT then that when you will suffer atrocities and should accept it wholeheartedly. 

Each male and female has a custom wish list and it will only pleases them.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Bottom line is this:

If you pretends to be something or someone that you ARE NOT then that when you will suffer atrocities and should accept it wholeheartedly. 

Each male and female has a custom wish list and it will only pleases them.
Couldn't Agree more! grin
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Pweety4me(f): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2011
@Poster angry
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by 190: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2011
undecided
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by pendo89(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2011
Just be yourself.
In case you lack all the above qualities and you proceed to put an act/show in order to attract 'good'guys, you will just end up in trouble coz sooner or later the 'real you' will emerge.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

@Poster angry

kiss kiss Love!. . . Don't hate! BTW Anger is not good for your soft heart! grin
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by ifihearam: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
@poster
Perhaps you skipped some essential errors these nigerian hirls make always and it pisses all men off unknowingly.

1)Nigerian girls beg too much:always requesting for cheap things like recharge cards and a;lways hungry.Imagine a girl you invited to meet u in a place or your house the first thing shesays is "am hungry" or send me recharge card as soon as she prceive that yo call her frequently why?

2)The always wat to flow with the tide,i hate girls that does not have her wn say in life always dangling with he pendulum or whatever the ring leader of heir group says,why cant you be the leader,must youalways be led?

Finally,girls should try to cultivate the attitude of doing something and stop depending on a man for anything.please try to take a stand in your l.ife and live a meaningful life for yourselves.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
ifihearam:

@poster
  Perhaps you skipped some essential errors these nigerian hirls make always and it pisses all men off unknowingly.

1)Nigerian girls beg too much:always requesting for cheap things like recharge cards and a;lways hungry.Imagine a girl you invited to meet u in a place or your house the first thing shesays is "am hungry" or send me recharge card as soon as she prceive that yo call her frequently why?

2)The always wat to flow with the tide,i hate girls that does not have her wn say in life always dangling with he pendulum or whatever the ring leader of heir group says,why cant you be the leader,must youalways be led?

Finally,girls should try to cultivate the attitude of doing something and stop depending on a man for anything.please try to take a stand in your l.ife and live a meaningful life for yourselves.
Pls When you Say Nigerian Girls, Try not to GENERALIZE! The kind of girls i meet are the types that "beg" to buy me Recharge cards! wink Not all girls are the same! And BTW, the article may, or may not apply to all Ladies! smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
ifihearam:

That what happens when you date girls who may or may not have the funds to feed themselves. If you are that pissed about a girl YOU ARE DATING asking you for food try dating a girl who doesn't need YOU unless that would be too hard on your pride, huh? Broke and needy people begs that is normal maybe you need to find out why you keep getting broke and needy people? lipsrsealed

That's what followers do, FOLLOW THE LEADER. DUH.

MANY OF YOU AFRICAN men know damn well if a woman tells you she doesn't need you and she can provide for herself WITHOUT YOU. You guys would a fucking conniption and called her a FEMINIST or a man eater. Let's keep it real.

Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^^Kai Mrs.Chima, you cant kill me grin. . . . . . I refuse to die! . . . . grin grin
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2011
cool
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by lindabon: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That's what happens when you date girls who may or may not have the funds to feed themselves.  If you are that pissed about a girl YOU ARE DATING asking you for food, try dating a girl who doesn't need YOU unless that would be too hard on your pride, huh? Broke and needy people beg, and that is normal maybe you need to find out why you keep getting broke and needy people?
MANY OF YOU AFRICAN men know damn well if a woman tells you she doesn't need you and she can provide for herself WITHOUT YOU.  You guys would a bleeping conniption and called her a FEMINIST or a man eater.  Let's keep it real. 
WELL SAID

The truth is that most 9ja men (a large percentage of them) cant stand the thought of their female counterpart doing the "taking care of", and most 9ja females have noticed this about them and have therefore decided to take advantage of the situation. These girls can easily fish out these pathetic losers and over time, they decide to date them exclusively because of the benefits they derive from dating such men. a clash of two low self esteem humans.

very pathetic situation!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by kpolli(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
Most girls wont fall for this. . . . #justsaying undecided
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by kpolli(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
sorry i meant guys grin
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Goldieluks: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Good one OP,

I'd say, just be yourself,cause that way,the guy would appreciate you for who you are.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
kpolli:

Most girls wont fall for this. . . . #justsaying undecided
kpolli:

sorry i meant guys grin
Article was written for the MINORITY! wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Good one OP,

I'd say, just be yourself,cause that way,the guy would appreciate you for who you are.

Thanks!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by kpolli(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Article was written for the MINORITY! wink
wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Goldieluks: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks!
wink smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
@poster, u try! Let me add just one very seriously important and vital point to d ones u already listed. Pls ladies! Make una dey clean una play head or lens or memory pot or honey pot well nau! Can u imagine i chased a very beautiful chick for almost 2years and wen she finanlly grant me visa, on gettin to airport, to travel tire me! Abeg make unu dey wash unu V well well nau! Wen its smells like a dead rat or a rotten fish, who una xpect to go inside? Me? TUFIAKUA!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by chibaby5(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Topic

Not bad. Makes sense smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
How can we get the men NOT to like us?
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by pleep(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
this post bothers me somehow. undecided
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by pleep(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkills is like that guy who does your girls hair and your pretty sure hes not a threat. . .

but he acts like 'one of the girls', he listens to her, and talks about emotional stuff, gives relationship advice etc. He gains her trust , and before you know it shes begging him to f[i]u.c[/i]k her.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2011
Are you calling Sexkillz a homo? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Homo dudes do have some of the juiciest stories about men. You can learn a thing or two just listening to homo dudes. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A few of them roaming NL.
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by pleep(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you calling Sexkillz a homo?   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Homo dudes do have some of the juiciest stories about men.  You can learn a thing or two just listening to homo dudes.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A few of them roaming NL. 
no i dont think so, thats prolly just his lady catching stategy  grin. I would never think someone is man-lover unless they admitted it, because many straight ppl act like that.

[size=4pt]the typing in purple is odd tho[/size]
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
pleep:

no i dont think so, thats prolly just his lady catching stategy  grin. I would never think someone is man-lover unless they admitted it, because many straight ppl act like that.

[size=4pt]the typing in purple is odd tho[/size]
When something is too GOOD to be true. . . . IT IS! I guess you didnt see this before you made those comments about what you felt about me! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735945.0.html I dont want to make u an enemy, but IT'S YOUR CALL! smiley
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by pleep(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

When something is too GOOD to be true. . . . IT IS! I guess you didnt see this before you made those comments about what you felt about me! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735945.0.html I dont want to make u an enemy, but IT'S YOUR CALL! smiley
I'm not trying to start anything, and i do appologise. you know i'm just joking around. wink
Re: How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
pleep:

I'm not trying to start anything, and i do appologise. you know i'm just joking around. wink
We Good! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can 2go Love Be Real? / 10 Qualities A Man Look For In A Woman / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.