Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn (9159 Views)

Boko Haram Targets Guardian, Daily Trust / Boko Haram Targets Wole Soyinka For Assassination / Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Donmeca(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
Maiduguri is now home for:
Boko Haram
Business Haram
Life Haram
Young Age Haram
Joint Haram
so many Harams in a once peaceful state.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
Odeckuwu hear Boko he dey piss for trouser
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by master2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
Donmeca:

The military seem to have scored some point against BH. They want to use the removal of the JTF to regroup, plot and execute more attacks. The govt shud to give in to their demands even if they promise permanent ceasefire and ultimate surrender of arms. These guys are already afraid of the JTF, they have been badly bruised and need some kind of breathing space to regenerate. This is the time to crush them! A wounded snake bites with double venom. . .

[color=#990000][/color]
Thats what i'm saying! Thanks 4 that analysis, i which ppl could see it this way than this negotiation they are cryin about. The BH are not out 4 negotiation but to fulfill an agenda - that is, an islamic north.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Amenyin: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
Abeg, let the millitary snuff those idiots out,they smell1111111111111
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by amblors(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2011
what do these mallams want exactly?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
Canisma:

Breaking news : The federal govt has agreed to pull out the military force from maiduguri. So evacuation begins 2moro 15th july 2011. This is part of the agreement reached by the fg and the boko haram sect as a precondition to a temporary cease-fire.   Source from FRCN 4.00 pm news today.            I just hope they have homething up thier sleeves sha,      

It will be a big mistake on the part of govt to agree to a cease fire or withdrawal of the JTF. For boko haram to request for a ceasefire shows that the military is beginning to hit them hard.

The pressure should be continuous till they surrender.

Don't negotiate with terrorists!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Abuloma80(f): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
@190_@

Where can someone see BOKO HARAM form to buy  Angry Angry

This is a serious man talking! Welcome!! Send your secured email you have one!!!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by master2(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
27naira:

i Think its time to stop blaming GEJ and stop giving Boko Haram the desired attention.

The more we talk about them, the more we make them appear invincible. They never care about the masses, why now?
The cowards are simply telling us that they are not comfortable with JTF. It means, they're under strangulation.

Let us encourage one another and hope they'll be flushed out with time. This is one of Nigeria's many challenges.
Thanks bro. Nigerians, evering thing we must complain! When boko haram was killing and giving the police hell, we complain that GEJ is not doing enough. Now he sent troops and boko animals are feeling the heat to the extent of propose a temporary ceasefire we are here complain again that he should withdraw the militery. Maybe if ur relation were blow to pieces by boko harem u may even take up arms n kill any f**k haramite.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by master2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
PXtB:

When BH were throwing bombs at beer parlours in Maiduguri killing "non-believers", "believers" probably didn't see anything wrong with it and life was going on normally. When scores of Youth Corpers were brutally slaughtered after the election, no Northern leader condemned it; implying that the corpers deserved their deaths. When Osama bin Laden was killed, I know a lot of Nigerian muslims here in the UK that felt very cold and shattered. They had been holding bin Laden as a hero for unleashing terror on America and wasting innocent lives in a manner that would remain bitterly fresh in the memory of life-loving people.
Now many Nigerian Muslims are falling victims of the same terrorism they had so much cherished and upheld over the years. Even muslims are deserting Maiduguri; I really wonder why. I feel it's only the remnant "non-believing" Igbos that should be running away. It's an interesting episode. A kingdom fighting against itself. Now everybody, especially muslims are calling on GEJ to do something fast. Fast indeed!!! They have branded GEJ as (1) Clueless (2) Empty-headed (3) Sleeping Giant (4) Corrupt etc etc etc for failing to act fast and solve the same problems they (muslims) accumulated over the years. Now GEJ is their scape goat; they'll be creating problems for him (GEJ) to solve for them overnight so that he'll become "Clueful".
Before anybody gets me wrong on this cherished forum, I don't have any hatred against Islam. As a matter of fact, I make bold to say that I have a lot of muslims friends with whom I also discuss the ills of Islamic extremism. Of course Christianity also has extremists but there's nothing as directing extremism at killing for whatever reason. Life is precious and only the Giver of life has the power to take life.
wonderful talk! Thank u.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Doctorflaky(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
I still think the only thing that can bring peace to each and every tribe is division. Let them divide dis contry. Is not a matter of selfishness, is reality and if the northerners like, thet should become illiterate country na dem sabi.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by trimwis: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD BAN RELIGION IT HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

WE WANT PEACE THE WHOLE IS UNDER TENSION LETS THROW RELIGION TO THE DUSTBIN!!!!!!!!!!!

let make religion personal
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by sampeter(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
HARD FACTS ABOUT GBOKO HARAM:  its a restructure/repackaging of post-election crisis, hence it wldnt have occured if Buhari had won. Hence, its logical to bliv dt Buhari is a corporate Gboko Haram.         2. Islamic Banking is Gboko Haram agenda, thus the passion with which Lamido Sanusi has for its adoption as if its d only solution to naija problem shows he is a packaged and corporate Gbokoharam .   3 Northerners ll not divulge info abt them cos they r acting their hrt.   4. Its a long orchestrated cause sponsored by northern big guns and acted by northern mad dogs.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Dyt(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by stillme(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
This is a lost battle for the idiotic,ignorant islamist militants dats y they r demanding for d withdrawal of JTF.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by stillme(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
This is a lost battle for the idiotic,ignorant islamist militants dats y they r demanding for d withdrawal of JTF.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Sweetnecta: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
As a muslim, i want to say to nigerian who are not muslims and those who are muslims, that if it is true that the 'boko haram' are doing any mayhem, they are not practicing correct islam. there is no place and reason for islam to be mentioned with their action[s].

now that i have made that declaration, the governance needs to declare war on them and cut of their 'head' to render the body useless. a person who does evil is not representing islam.

islam does not support oppression of anyone when it actually comes to liberate souls and perfect the good value of people.

if i were living in nigeria i will lead assort against them as a muslim because their action is contrary to islam.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Tyche(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
perhaps we are giving these guys more attention than they deserve. It's high time we deny them that. Please moderator stop putting anything concerning them in the front page; they have infiltrated this place.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
Joint task force(jtf) should stay, appears they are really choking bokos now. Even U.S advised against negotiating with these terrorists. Sanusi should also be checked with this islamic banking thing.
Sweetnecta:

As a muslim, i want to say to nigerian who are not muslims and those who are muslims, that if it is true that the 'boko haram' are doing any mayhem, they are not practicing correct islam. there is no place and reason for islam to be mentioned with their action[s].

now that i have made that declaration, the governance needs to declare war on them and cut of their 'head' to render the body useless. a person who does evil is not representing islam.

islam does not support oppression of anyone when it actually comes to liberate souls and perfect the good value of people.

if i were living in nigeria i will lead assort against them as a muslim because their action is contrary to islam.
^ i could guess u are a 'southern' muslim and liberal minded, but mind u d 'true muslim' from d north will kill u with dis seeming harmless comment.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2011
what do these mallams want exactly?
The Mallams or rather Mallus want Islamic everything!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Sweetnecta: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2011
@Valacious; « #81 on: Yesterday at 11:21:42 PM »
[Quote]Joint task force(jtf) should stay, appears they are really choking bokos now. Even U.S advised against negotiating with these terrorists. Sanusi should also be checked with this islamic banking thing.
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 11:13:36 PM

^ i could guess u are a 'southern' muslim and liberal minded, but mind u d 'true muslim' from d north will kill u with dis seeming harmless comment.[/Quote]the only thing you said i that sentence that is true is the bold. the rest especially being a liberated muslim and the true muslim from the north are such a farce. i dont need a makkan or a madinan or arab to validate my islam definitely i do not need a northern or southern nigerian to validate my islam or my nigerianness. a person coming to kill me be ready to die because he has to be able to dock/dodge from my bullets. it is jihad that i protect my person against the evil of man, muslim or not.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by ebere1712: 2:37am On Jul 15, 2011
@poster you forgot the one and only "alahji haram on nland"
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by BetaThings: 3:53am On Jul 15, 2011
master2:

wonderful talk! Thank u.
It is actually wonderful that with your signoff (what u sow is what u reap) that you find this silly post wonderful
Do you really believe that Boko Haram do not kill muslims. They have actually killed more muslim imams than pastors
Go back and dig up their history. The current gov of Borno was not the first candidate of the ruling party. The original candidate (a muslim) was killed by BH and INEC had to give ANPP an extension of time to come up with another name
BH believe that a muslim criticising them is more believable, damaging and serious than a christian doing the same
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by beespak7(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2011
How long will nigeria continue to drive with the hand brakes on ? LET NIGERIA DIVIDE AND LET BOKO HARAM HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY WE DON TIRE !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by soloqy: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2011
Donmeca:

The military seem to have scored some point against BH. They want to use the removal of the JTF to regroup, plot and execute more attacks. The govt shud to give in to their demands even if they promise permanent ceasefire and ultimate surrender of arms. These guys are already afraid of the JTF, they have been badly bruised and need some kind of breathing space to regenerate. This is the time to crush them! A wounded snake bites with double venom. . .

Exactly . They just want breathing space. The intensity of attack on them must increase. Those harbouring them in those states must be arrested and given life sentences. Last week they were fleeing. This is propaganda that they learnt from people like Saddam and Gadafi
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2011
An Islamic fighter will always be so. Government shouldn't just give in to this negotiation. I know federal govt, have this soft touch towards them but they berra watch out and no telling what their next actions will be.

I'd rather say, when such negotiations will be enforced, a close or secret intelligent gathering and surveillance carried out to avoid back-firing. Remember these guys are not cowards they are bent on carrying and fulfilling their goals.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by chimaike: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2011
Roland17:

symptoms and signs of a failed state, which way Odechukwu?
Breath of Fresh Air indeed

You guys suck, previously you guys were blaming GEJ for not sending troops to Borno in order to fight the Boko Haram, finally he had sent troop and u guys are still insulting him. What do you want the man to do. I believe all this hatread is as a result of GEJ not coming from your tribe. Why are we claming one nation when we don't have love for other tribes. Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by ak47mann(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2011
chima ike:

You guys suck, previously you guys were blaming GEJ for not sending troops to Borno in order to fight the Boko Haram, finally he had sent troop and u guys are still insulting him. What do you want the man to do. I believe all this hatread is as a result of GEJ not coming from your tribe. Why are we claming one nation when we don't have love for other tribes. Rubbish
Thats is a good point i wonder if their own tribe is on power what can he or she do
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by kasiem(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2011
It's quite true that this militant islamic sect has long been existence,but, it was reinvigorated for the sake of making the country ungovernable for the southerner who ignominously annihilated their blessed candidate. This one of the facts that spurred bakare into predicting a wild wild north, cos he saw what will become of naija on their defeat. But, gej in his sheer docility has gone ahead to source for dints of placating this animals instead of going all out in incarcerating their founding fathers, to hush the fools. Nothing is hidden under the sun, so, with the continued covering of this animals, no sincere person will say that this not a northern agenda. After evacuating non-indigenes, gej should match this cows with bombs, i dont care who dies. The fight should be extended to niger, mali, chad, somalia, ghana etc they're getting mercenaries from their. USA shouldn't be exonerated.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by teskyg: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2011
JTF Continue bombing those bastards.No ceasefire, no withdrawal, fire for fire.GEJ took the right approach.No group of people has the right to take arms against the Government and innocent civilians, Those group of people calling for withdrawal of soldiers are the real brains behind Boko Haram and should all be investigated and prosecuted if found wanting, More soldiers should be deployed to Borno State, They were given enough opportunity to lay down their arms but they refused, There should be no dialogue with any group of rouges.The agitation is senseless .They only dialogue for them is death, cruel one for that matter to serve to as deterrents.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2011
Ds is d beginnin, let us welcum it.at d end,Nigeria wl stand DIVIDED.Boko Haram has come 2 stay, once insurgency starts,it doesnt end, d south shld b prepard 4 wt wl cum,we wl only b free afta we'v paid d price of blood,ds is jst d beginnin
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by houvest: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
Only Aso Rock? Why not the white house and 10 downing street?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn by juman(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
beespak7:

How long will nigeria continue to drive with the hand brakes on ? LET NIGERIA DIVIDE AND LET BOKO HARAM HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY WE DON TIRE !!!!

Yah Allahu. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA / Rochas Okorocha Finally Gets His Certificate Of Return. See Photo / Another Cold War In Rivers: Why Nigeria Why Are We In Shreds And Pieces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.