Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? (1111 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Why Do U Have More Than One Girlfriend??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by seon(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2007
The reason for this question is if she has dated somebody that one knows very well and you have fallen in love with the lady, what happens?
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by femoo(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2007
it all depend on the guy, the reason and if he cope with her past. but to me it is better to know and prepare for whatever might happen than to ignore it cos her past might help u in future.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
I think its beta to decide if you like the person first before u get yourself ready to listen their past. Past is simply what it is, PAST!!!! yes you may be able to judge the person by their past but that does not mean they may not have changed. All in all its a personal decision. Remember however you react will be entirely you and nothing to do with that person.

Does that help?
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by seon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
Naja,

Nice 1 from u. But wat of if u get to kno that somebody u kno has slept with her b4, and this is a babe u love so much and plan to get married to, wat do u do?
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2007
This the reason why I said u need to get to know da person first. Like I also stipulated, Past is Past. She's not still sleeping with that person is she? Its up to you babe. If you are man enough to dismiss it then all well and good. If you cant, dont bother with the relationship because it will cause more problems.

does that help?
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by seon(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
Naja,

U re the real babe, Kudos to u.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
u're very welcome me dear
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by funmeme(f): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all have our past and that's why it's call past sooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's learn to 4get the past and move on. even if u find out what she has done without her telling you due to some reason. just put it behing and let By-Gone be By-Gone!!! so my dear,keep on keeping on cos as 4 me ooo,i don't deal with the past because its history.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by efuah(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

This the reason why I said u need to get to know da person first. Like I also stipulated, Past is Past. She's not still sleeping with that person is she? Its up to you babe. If you are man enough to dismiss it then all well and good. If you can't, don't bother with the relationship because it will cause more problems.
good kiss
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by iice(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
If you can't handle it then don't. Even if you can, if it has no bearing on your current relationship. . .leave it where it be.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by Kemjisuper(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
You'll die of heartbreak O!
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by ssRhino: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2007
if you ask such question, be ready to deal with what comes with it, cos what you dont know dont hurt you, besides, it is past, leave it where it belongs, you are the present and maybe the future, why using what she has done in da past to sour your past, if she tell you she use to suck michael's dic*k and one day you meet michael, pally, you wont be able to sleep, so stay off her past
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by ima1(f): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2007
if you really wanna know then ask, hopefully u have the ballz to take it when she says she was a LovePeddler but thats in the past grin
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2007
@topic

guys is it possible to ask you about your past?
how about that.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by ryker(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
You bet i would ask. In these days of HIV and the like, i have to know where she's been, who she's been with etc. No graphics but an overview. I wouldn't be offended if she asked me.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by ssRhino: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
ryker, and u think asking her abt her past will reveal to you that she is HIV positive, testing migh do a better job of that
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by fawwyb(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
what if she tells you that she had had 7 abortions before wat would you do?
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by edmondo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
abortions kini,at even 1
men,am on moi wheel shocked
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by kboy2z(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2007
Doesn't matter.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by sanrima(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2007
ima1:

if you really want to know then ask, hopefully u have the ballz to take it when she says she was a LovePeddler but thats in the past grin

its better to let the past be pest ohh, hmm
@ ima 1
u said it all.
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by Obayou(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Noo!,not at all. It's not neccessary. You're starting a new life with a "special" person who should Love your personality and dreams. Move on lander!
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by seon(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ O bayou,

What of if you get to know afterwards that d girl u re planning to get married to has slept with a guy u kno very well,re u going to continue the relationship cos it was in d past or break up?This is someone that may even com to ur wedding o!!
Re: Guys, Is It Advisable To Ask One's Girlfriend Of Her Past Relationshpis? by banni: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
Its better to know and then deal with it and forget.Past is past .
At least that way there be no shocker in the future !

(1) (Reply)

Is Time Running Out? / Y Women Will Remain Foolish! As If We Existed Solely For Em'haba! / My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.