Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual (2696 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2022
Overtime, I’ve gotten to realize that I really fancy older ladies and I see ladies younger than me as immature.. Can someone please tell me this is abnormal?? No, I’m not a gigolo neither am I creating this as an avenue for soliciting.. Are there guys like this too?

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Kosy430(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2022
U don work u don try oya BUGA
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
Overtime, I’ve gotten to realize that I really fancy older ladies and I see ladies younger than me as immature.. Can someone please tell me this is abnormal?? No, I’m not a gigolo neither am I creating this as an avenue for soliciting.. Are there guys like this too?
You sef mature?
You can't give what you don't have.
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially dependent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's either you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
Normally no old woman ll date a younger man.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Zonefree(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
You fancy evening newspapers with dilapidated bress and disjointed nyash over fresh vegetables with succulent brezz and scintillating thighs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Zonefree(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef mature?
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially independent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's e if ther you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
At bolded, as a pre night Tribune newspaper, are you financially independent?
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef mature?
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially dependent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's e if ther you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
Are you blind that you didn't see the post on FP.
women date younger men.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Ahmback(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Are you blind that you didn't see the post on FP. women date younger men.
conscience dey pain am
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Are you blind that you didn't see the post on FP.
women date younger men.
Are you also blind n daft to be unable to read mine?
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

At bolded, as a pre night Tribune newspaper, are you financially independent?
Firstly I m financially independent & ll be able to feed you.
Lastly, what do you mean by pre night Tribune newspaper?
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You sef mature?
You are a gigolo cos most of those older ladies are financially dependent. You are just looking for sugar mummy but it's e if ther you get a destiny reset, early death or HIV/STDs.
Ok, thank you. From your comment, I can tell you’re very mature and the most intelligent person I’ve met..

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 10:51am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:

Ok, thank you. From your comment, I can tell you’re very mature and the most intelligent person I’ve met..
Thanks. You are welcome.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

You fancy evening newspapers with dilapidated bress and disjointed nyash over fresh vegetables with succulent brezz and scintillating thighs
It’s very apparent that you have a myopic understanding about this whole thing. Your processing unit in your brain needs overhauling and you need some rehabilitation.. It’s well with you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks. You are welcome.
A 26 years old guy marrries a 30 years old lady and that guy is a gigolo? Lol.. or that guy is looking for financial support or what??.. Even your irrational attitude on this comment section already gives a glimpse of the immaturity and stupidity most young girls like you suffer from..

4 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by PerfectStranger(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2022
Op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Earlystar698(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2022
Be ready for mature and older hiv
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice
LOL, that one sef dey.. But this thing is based on choice.. When I say older ladies, why do people always imagine someone of 100years or whatever.. If I’m 19 and I admire someone who is 23 years, is she not older than me? Now a man that is 54 years sees this same 23 years old lady and he says as you just did “the younger, the sweeter the berry” so what is he going to enjoy that I can’t enjoy?? Don’t you get it?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by zed7: 11:05am On May 20, 2022
You had to create a thread too? Like a typical Nigerians who see their neighbor selling provisions and making money and they decide to follow suit. Most people can't think for themselves.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
Be ready for mature and older hiv
This is senseless…. Is there a statistics that says that it’s only older people that have the STDs and Human immune deficiency? The last time I checked, younger people like us are the free distributors of it..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2022
zed7:
You had to create a thread too? Like a typical Nigerians who see their neighbor selling provisions and making money and they decide to follow suit. Most people can't think for themselves.
What’s your point?? I can say the same about you.. You had to comment too? Like a Typical Nigerian that you are seeing others airing their opinion and joining in.. mtcheew..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Earlystar698(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
This is senseless…. Is there a statistics that says that it’s only older people that have the STDs and Human immune deficiency? The last time I checked, younger people like us are the free distributors of it..
younger people like you, agree, you might be older people op is talking about grin
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
younger people like you, agree, you might be older people op is talking about grin
hahaha.. very funny.. You just had to display your stupidity too…

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
A 26 years old guy marrries a 30 years old lady and that guy is a gigolo? Lol.. or that guy is looking for financial support or what??.. Even your irrational attitude on this comment section already gives a glimpse of the immaturity and stupidity most young girls like you suffer from..
You are the immature pathetic lier.
You didn't state the age difference.
Older women is expected to be at least 15 years or more older than your. In short someone old enough to birth you. You better go back n edit your lie post so that you can include age difference there.
Mumuman!
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Wilson500: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
Thats why this country will always be backward
Been attracted to older women is not a curse or crime....You fvckers think that its everybody that is into sugar mummy.
For your info, most older women are more healthy than most younger girls because these younger girls are commercial distributors of STDs in the name of hookup undecided

5 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Older women is expected to be at least 15 years or more older than your. In short someone old enough to birth you. You better go back n edit your lie post so that you can include age difference there.
Mumuman!
LOL.. I can’t blame you. It’s your antiquated mentality that’s the problem.. What does Older mean? Ask yourself the question and get the answer you misinformed fellow. So people think when you say older, the person has to be 50 years older than you.. Olodo..

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumuman!
and when you say “is expected to be at least 15 years older “ is it a government work or what? or is there any law that states this?? You see you don’t think before commenting that’s why young cheap girls like you are problems for the future. At least someone older and mature would process this before commenting.

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2022
TigerNEJ7:
LOL.. I can’t blame you. It’s your antiquated mentality that’s the problem.. What does Older mean? Ask yourself the question and get the answer you misinformed fellow. So people think when you say older, the person has to be 50 years older than you.. Olodo..
Dullard. You goofed. Sha go n edit your post cos you still be dragged by others.
12years old boy.
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2022
Wilson500:
Thats why this country will always be backward
Been attracted to older women is not a curse or crime....You fvckers think that its everybody that is into sugar mummy.
For your info, most older women are more healthy than most younger girls because these younger girls are commercial distributors of STDs in the name of hookup undecided
Please tell them. They don’t know..

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by Nobody: 11:31am On May 20, 2022
[s]
TigerNEJ7:
and when you say “is expected to be at least 15 years older “ is it a government work or what? or is there any law that states this?? You see you don’t think before commenting that’s why young cheap girls like you are problems for the future. At least someone older and mature would process this before commenting.
[/s] gibberish
Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dullard. You goofed. Sha go n edit your post cos you still be dragged by others.
12years old boy.
LOL LOL. You are soo pained.. You don’t get educated only in school.. You can get educated here.. Swallow your small pride and learn Otondo..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
[s][/s] gibberish
Eeyah pele �

1 Like

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by lamar01: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
OP no mind them. It's perfectly normal to feel something for older women and by older I mean, when the age gap ain't much. You aren't a freak jare.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual by TigerNEJ7(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
lamar01:
OP no mind them. It's perfectly normal to feel something for older women and by older I mean, when the age gap ain't much. You aren't a freak jare.
Lol. Thanks jare.. People just have a misconception about this older thing.. They believe the person has to be centuries older than you lol.. a 30 year old lady is older than an 18 year old lady.. Meanwhile, the 30 year old lady is still young as well as the 18 year old..

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Girl Is Lucky, Her Neighbor Said Hes Tired Of Having Sex With Her / Meet The Brazilian Micheal Jackson(photos) / Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.