Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi (38332 Views)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / PDP May Opt For Olafeso, Agbaje As Ayu’s Replacement / Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Rawtruth1: 7:16am On May 22, 2022
I have said it here severally. AMECHI IS BUBU'S ANOINTED CANDIDATE. If you have ears, hear it.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by hush15: 7:23am On May 22, 2022
kenbee:
My instinct tells me that:
Tinubu owns the Delegates,
Amaechi owns the Consensus
While Osibanjo has the magic wand.

Where do you now put Lawan who has been approving loans up and down abi you think those loans don't come with something
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by nokspos: 7:25am On May 22, 2022
it sound like a good combo , but this country will say no christian christian. i swear there's no country, we a shame to africans at large
davido2017:
Osinbanjo will be pick by APC and Amaechi will agree to be is vice, this have seen.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by eldoradoxx: 7:27am On May 22, 2022
"The National Secretary of SWAGA, Bosun Oladele, said, “No party adopts its presidential candidate by consensus except if he’s a serving President seeking a second term".

Lie. Yar Adua was PDP's choice on 2007 by the fiat of Obj. Who said Buhari won't do that. If u are not happy, you can defect to SDP and test your popularity.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by drlateef: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
The IPOB terrorists are waiting for consensus because they know their candidates cannot match Tinubu in popularity and acceptance. Imagine how laughable they are, suggesting that Tinubu bribed the Oba of Benin, what an insult!!! Tinubu will win the primary on landslide. And he will face their Peter Obi to win the election. Even if they present Atiku he will still win the general election. We dey kampe for you people.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by wonder233: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
The wailing has started. Oga shove your "Someone has worked hard" justification down your hairy anus. What has Tinubu worked hard for? His greed and self enrichment, pocketing a whole state's revenue and you foolishly giving him accolades for a state that has been federal and economic capital right from colonial era. A person that has divided the South along bitter ethnic lines. All you urchins chorus is your hate for ibos as justification for Tinubu's presidential aspiration. Of the lot, he is the worst to succeed buhari, you know it, but hate for the ibos won't let you mind mortgaging your future and that of generations unborn. Tueh!
emkz:
I am for Tinubu.

If the President forces him to step down, then I'd suggest he steps down, but ensures the APC loses the 2023 elections.

It is only in Nigeria someone will work hard, but would be edged out because someone else is favoured. We saw it in 2006/2007, when Peter Odili, Donald Duke and serious contenders were forced to step down.

Look at all the work Tinubu has been doing, how else can one demonstrate his readiness to run for office?

If PDP gets their primaries right by giving the ticket to a strong candidate (not a recurring candidate), they are at a vantage position to win power if APC bungles their own primaries.

I pray Peter Obi gets the PDP ticket. In APC, the strongest candidate is Tinubu. Why not let the primaries go on?

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by emkz: 7:30am On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
shut up tinubu is the greatest enemy of the south

He scruttle the southern presidency in 2019 and made gej tenure a hard one

You just proved my point. Need I say more?
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Bokobasu: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
Sannisege:
Ambode contested primaries and won in 2015 but lost in 2019. That’s democratic enough.
Choosing a party presidential flagbearer via Consensus is allowed in the constitution. That makes it legal & democratic enough

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Cloud007: 7:32am On May 22, 2022
Awolowo and akintola issues about to repeat itself. APC will loose General Election. To whom was destined to die will give up... To whom was destined to go to jail will be bound.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Chuksaluta(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2022
Forzs:

https://punchng.com/apc-aspirants-may-opt-for-consensus-as-buhari-meets-osinbajo-tinubu-amaechi-others/?amp

I have two comments to make.
1. What is a juicy position in government? I think this statement shows that we need to reflect on the state and acceptance of corruption in this country.

2. I was young in the 90s when Marwa was the governor then, he seemed to be very good. He brought the keke marwa to lagos and was celebrated. Lagos has always had great leaders. Every governor played a part in this and not just BAT.

3 Likes

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Aystarz: 7:33am On May 22, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Tinubu heart go don dey do gbim gbim massively like that grin

You can't be imposing candidates on the people in Lagos state and some other SW states and not allow Buhari impose his own at his level.

No go area for Tinubu and Atiku, awon olè gbogbo

grin You gotta love Karma whenever she decides to show up.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Tinubu heart go don dey do gbim gbim massively like that grin

You can't be imposing candidates on the people in Lagos state and some other SW states and not allow Buhari impose his own at his level.

No go area for Tinubu and Atiku, awon olè gbogbo
This surely is the best answer to Tinubu.
Same stroke you use on others should also be good/sweet on you.
He's just being emotional with his bid and blackmailing everyone. Imagine asking delegates to respect him as an elder and vote for him not even because he has any solution mentally, educationally, intellectually, socially, politically or otherwise to solve the country's challenge
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Sannisege: 7:38am On May 22, 2022
Bokobasu:
Choosing a party presidential flagbearer via Consensus is allowed in the constitution. That makes it legal & democratic enough
Sure. I wonder why you are you angry or arguing with yourself! Sorry o
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by emkz: 7:44am On May 22, 2022
wonder233:
The wailing has started. Oga shove your "Someone has worked hard" justification down your hairy anus. What has Tinubu worked hard for? His greed and self enrichment, pocketing a whole state's revenue and you foolishly giving him accolades for a state that has been federal and economic capital right from colonial era. A person that has divided the South along bitter ethnic lines. All you urchins chorus is your hate for ibos as justification for Tinubu's presidential aspiration. Of the lot, he is the worst to succeed buhari, you know it, but hate for the ibos won't let you mind mortgaging your future and that of generations unborn. Tueh!

I can accept you make submissions without showing lack of coordination. I can also not accept gay comments.

If you read my comment without thinking of hairy anus, you'd see that I insinuated that he works in terms of securing the party ticket. He has been moving round the country to meet people; and then with one word, you are asking him to step down?

If you have an inch of a brain, is that fair?

You claimed he pocketed the revenue of a state, I won't comment on this because I like to believe that you are probably more intelligent than this.

You further claimed he divided the South along ethnic lines. Can you explain how?

Then you claimed I hate Ibos. That is a dumb thing to say.

Why do Ibos think they are hated? I mostly think it is a wrong perception. I doubt if the SouthWest hate Ibos. My advise to Ibos is align with yourselves and fellow Southerners, and build a power bloc. Right now, you don't have a politician as strong as Tinubu in your region. Once you see one emerging, you pull him down. Your leaders cannot talk to you. You killed soldiers going for their marriage and beheaded their bodies. You just beheaded a state assembly member. You kill your own bright stars. You declare sit at home... Who are you hurting? Then you come and say we hate the Ibos. We only pity people like you, because you have what it takes to be great. Your self imagined hatred is the albatross to your own emancipation.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2022
LMAO!

Look at Tinubu's teeming and ignorant supporters above me all foaming from the sides of their mouths over the possibility of a consensus arrangement cause they know their Lord and Saviour will definitely be thrown out with the dirty water. Funny irony of it all is that the same Tinubu enjoys the monopoly of consistently picking and annointing a Governorship candidate in Lagos and his moronic supporters applaud what they call his "political dexterity". Now they're lamenting that their frail grandpa is about to be subjected to the same treatment.

Nigerians and their double standards sha!

3 Likes

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Sannisege: 7:50am On May 22, 2022
Buddha3:
LMAO!

Look at Tinubu's teeming and ignorant supporters above me all foaming from the sides of their mouths over the possibility of a consensus arrangement cause they know their Lord and Saviour will definitely be thrown out with the dirty water. Funny irony of it all is that the same Tinubu enjoys the monopoly of consistently picking and annointing a Governorship candidate in Lagos and his moronic supporters applaud what they call his "political dexterity". Now they're lamenting that their frail grandpa is about to be subjected to the same treatment.

Nigerians and their double standards sha!
Trash from a mumu. The joke is on you ignoramus. Has Tinubu ever prevented governorship primary elections in Lagos APC or has he ever forced other governorship apspirants to accept consensus in Lagos APC. Try using your brain sometimes before spewing trash.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Salvador1: 7:53am On May 22, 2022
emkz:

Now we are beginning to see why our Southerners should rally round him. I am just pained that Tinubu's greatest opposition is from the South. Were Tinubu a Northerner, he'd have a cult following.

We are our own enemies in the South.
this is same thing we told Yorubas to do but they betrayed the south in 2015.
Tinubu must be disgraced.
Let him feel the pain of betraying the south.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Echoban: 7:55am On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehehe

Tinubu in the mud

Did this news comes from presidency desk or punch journalist feeding and massaging ur ego as usual?? grin

Who doesn't know president will have a meeting with all Aspirants before the election Ure daft bro no wonder u chew every Tom and dick news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2022
Sannisege:
Trash from a mumu. The joke is on you ignoramus. Has Tinubu ever prevented governorship primary elections in Lagos APC or has he ever forced other governorship apspirants to accept consensus in Lagos APC. Try using your brain sometimes before spewing trash.

Even more trash from an inconsequential buffoon. While the bulk of the pain stays in you, the question (to which we all know the answer) remains, has Tinubu continually enjoyed the individual privilege of picking and annointing Governorship candidates in Lagos since he finished his own Governance tenure, or not? Is Tinubu not considered the Godfather of modern day governance and "democracy" in Lagos? Did Ambode not lose his second term bid simply because he deviated from Tinubu's script? Was Sanwo-Olu not annointed to replace Ambode by the same Tinubu?

If you do not have logical contradictions to these well known facts, shut up and cry in your own dark corner!

Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Saintinoo(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2022
Minime10:
So where is David Umahi in all of this grin grin grin he is not even consider as an aspirant upon all the noise he was making before now grin grin
Where is Akpabio These ones have become "Unknown Aspirants" even in their own party grin paper weight politicians, thinking they have arrived

You people don't understand politics, those people are never aspirants, they only want the winner to pick them as vice or give them juicy appointments like SGF or CoS.

3 Likes

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by MikoB: 7:59am On May 22, 2022
Sannisege:
So you agree that Osinbajo cannot win without consensus. Buhari could not win 2015 and 2019 elections without Tinubu’s support. Let us see how he plans to win 2023 with his diminished popularity.

This is not full consensus, its just going to be an endorsement from the president, and I think every politician including Asiwaju crave for this as well. Moreover, Osinbajo is the most popular aspirant in all regions as apc is concern,mind you, Osinbajo is not fighting Tinubu, you guys will understand later.

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by gaskiyamagana: 7:59am On May 22, 2022
MikoB:
As I predicted some months back here, that there will be consensus indirect primary, lolz, because the president and the party will agree on a candidate but a big fish like Asiwaju will not agree and that will force the party to have a mere formality indirect primary, because the president's candidate will always win. The week we all be waiting for is finally here, unless if the inec changes the timetable, if not we will all know the candidates of all the parties at least in 8 days. Osinbajo for the trophy.

Trophy of the best losers on the long run.
Buhari who produced himself for the trophy three times losing, till the time Tinubu present him. Same destructive Buhari now wants to present, hypocritically, political hypocrite for the trophy, a bi?
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by gaskiyamagana: 8:01am On May 22, 2022
MikoB:

This is not full consensus, its just going to be an endorsement from the president, and I think every politician including Asiwaju crave for this as well.

That means 2+2= 22
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Sannisege: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
MikoB:

This is not full consensus, its just going to be an endorsement from the president, and I think every politician including Asiwaju crave for this as well. Moreover, Osinbajo is the most popular aspirant in all regions as apc is concern,mind you, Osinbajo is not fighting Tinubu, you guys will understand later.
Ok I get your point. Let’s see how things pan out sha.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by GreenCovering: 8:08am On May 22, 2022
Having enjoyed the good will of the people for 8 years where he was voted president back to back, President Buhari should as well allow the good will of the people to continue to reign supreme by not allowing his closet politicking to cause problems for the APC's structures or to be the architect of another political disaster like we witnessed in 1993.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by King44(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2022
Salvador1:
As long as it's not Tinubu.

Tinubu shot himself by exposing his weak point.
Imagine daring bubu for a fight if his lifetime ambition is not met.
on a real note Tinubu would eventually have a heart attack if he looses the primary, due to this BuBu should hand him the ticket straight away grin

Calamity shall not happen twice

I hope he losses the primaries because Nigeria is at a delicate point, thanks to Bubari, all it needs to shatter is a perfect recipe called Tbiefnubu, then it's finished
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by jaydeevaa(f): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
exactly what I was thinking
davido2017:
Osinbanjo will be pick by APC and Amaechi will agree to be is vice, this have seen.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Sannisege: 8:10am On May 22, 2022
Buddha3:

Even more trash from an inconsequential buffoon. While the bulk of the pain stays in you, the question (to which we all know the answer) remains, has Tinubu continually enjoyed the individual privilege of picking and annointing Governorship candidates in Lagos since he finished his own Governance tenure, or not? Is Tinubu not considered the Godfather of modern day governance and "democracy" in Lagos? Did Ambode not lose his second term bid simply because he deviated from Tinubu's script? Was Sanwo-Olu not annointed to replace Ambode by the same Tinubu?

If you do not have logical contradictions to these well known facts, shut up and cry in your own dark corner!

Idiot!
you are the real idiot here. Who is Tinubu without his teeming supporters in Lagos. APC supporters rejected Ambode and you expect Tinubu to be foolish like you by going against them? Once again, try using your brain before spewing trash.
Re: APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi by Sannisege: 8:11am On May 22, 2022
Buddha3:

Idiot!
you are the real idiot here. Who is Tinubu without his teeming supporters in Lagos. APC supporters rejected Ambode and you expect Tinubu to be foolish like you by going against them? Once again, try using your brain before spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government / INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.