Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy (52292 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by sisisioge: 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
Tekashi69:
You must be dumb to think I’m short

Com'on shorty, stop throwing tantrums grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 10:00pm On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!!! Are you for real? You're really 6'3"?
sure

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
No experience thou
But I can't imagine myself dating a shorter guy
Imagine if we want to kiss while standing... Am i suppose to bend down or is he going to be on his tiptoe? undecided

If you date a taller guy,when you want to kiss while standing,is he supposed to bend down or are you going to be on your tiptoe? undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2022
lizychimamanda:
sure
Amusing!
Let's see your pics.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
sisisioge:
Dating a glaringly obvious shorter guy ke? Who persin offend biko? No!

If the different is one inch....it is still manageable. But the thousands of inches in your pictures is undesirable biko!

When you reach 40, you'll now be singing "Baba carry me dey go my husband house".
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Amusing!
Let's see your pics.
you won't see that!, If u don't believe me then stop the mention. I owe u nothing
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Albertone(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
lizychimamanda:
you won't see that!, If u don't believe me then stop the mention. I owe u nothing

Why are you being aggressive all of a sudden? As if we had an unresolved issue.This is even my first time of quoting you.

I said "amusing".Does that sound like a statement of doubt?Na wa for you o.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
I was just thinking lol
But i can't date shorter guy

And the TALL man is yet to marry you
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Wizmj4real(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2022
President2001:
Me I don't like short person

And you will chop their money if given opportunity?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Kimiso(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2022
Hoodyrich:
banging a taller lady is one of my fantasies tongue
answer bro,..na something which brings more joy to me

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2022
ewa20buredi100:

I wish I could meet you in person.
You sound like someone that is 6ft+
I am 6.2

You're taller than I
I'm 5'8
Taller than 80% of Nigerian girls

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2022
gevans:

Wow!

This is hash
nop

It isn't
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!! You're so beautiful dear
Thank you Kennedy
Have you seen my natural picture yet?

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Why are you being aggressive all of a sudden? As if we had an unresolved issue.This is even my first time of quoting you.

I said "amusing".Does that sound like a statement of doubt?Na wa for you o.
no vex dear... cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 11:54pm On May 23, 2022
Wizmj4real:

And the TALL man is yet to marry you
I no wan marry now abeg grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 11:55pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

If you date a taller guy,when you want to kiss while standing,is he supposed to bend down or are you going to be on your tiptoe? undecided
You're funny grin
M going to be on tiptoe grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 11:57pm On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi sweetvie
i sight u cheesy
How are you doing?

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 12:01am On May 24, 2022
edego2up:

I have to be sincere . experience is the best way

You have spoken well.come to think of it.,as for me i love to suck breasts during the act and most ladies love it so cause as the guy wants to reach ogasm so the lady

While sucking, the hands will be on the buttock.taller ladies know what i can do in such situation for if she is shot she should go for those who don't know about love making

CAUTION
MOST OF THE TALL GIRLS ARE DOMINANT
YOU CAN ONLY MARRY A TALL GIRL IF YOU CAN TOLERATE HER EXECS

SWEETVIE THE MAN TOLD YOU THE THRUTH IS NOT YOUR ENEMY WHY NOT TRY HIM FOR A SIZE

GUYS TO BE JEALOUS IS NOT OF GOD

Noted grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Makanaki127: 12:54am On May 24, 2022
Short people too like wahala and they are very insultive
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Cutehector(m): 4:28am On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
I was just thinking lol
who wan date you sef..
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by penceman(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2022
What i notice is that if the lady is bigger than the guy, the girl never seem to tire of sex, she becomes a maniac and thats because that kind of guy is positioned well for any style. If the guy is bigger then its converse because the guy will become the maniac as the girl will be positioned well....thus the girl in this relationship will either quickly tire of sex altogether. i dont know why but its natural cause. In nigeria both our men and women enjoy nothing in life so you dont expect them to think of sex life when choosing ,most for money and stereotype. Many of them i know end sex after two years of marriage. me i will go for any one big or small lady. But i prefer the big ladies
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Kisico: 6:38am On May 24, 2022
lizychimamanda:
it's true and real.
wow, and I was thinking my being almost 5'9 is like being the tallest as a woman.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Kisico: 6:57am On May 24, 2022
Makanaki127:
Short people too like wahala and they are very insultive
Their wahala and insulting nature is terrible. Sometimes I wonder if it's in a bid to make up what they lost in height or something.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by PlaysNigeria: 7:01am On May 24, 2022
My girl have stopped growing over the years, and me I'm growing taller and taller. The oddity became clearer yesterday when i hugged her trying to weave my offence. I no like the feeling.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by RillJ(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2022
Incomplete!

Wey Oshiomole photo and em wifey?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Emijizzy(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
I was just thinking lol

I'm tall, so definitely the girl gats dey shorter but not short[b][/b] grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by kenearth50(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2022
Jsucre:
Me wey I no tall like this, na tall girls dey rush me. I don't knw y
Abeg link me up with one grin
cos na short petite & busty girls dey always flock round me
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by DaInferno(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2022
SailorUgo:

One of my exes was taller than me
Be like the thing been enter her head
And it wasn’t grin cheesy as if I was short o lol
I’m 5’9
Was always talking about how Lekki guys dey toast am yen yen yen grin
How she’ll marry at 23
Madam is 29 now, her body don dey calm down
Lekki guys she no see, mainland guys like us she still no see
Dey shout I’m single upandan for Facebook grin
Most times if a girl is taller, she’ll show this arrogance.

I’m jealous grin
limau grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Glowqueen3(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2022
Me am not tall ooo,am just five feet 2 inches but l can't date a guy shorter than my height.l like guys with height not all this shorty shorty guys.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:52am On May 24, 2022
Emijizzy:

I'm tall, so definitely the girl gats dey shorter but not short[b][/b] grin
wahala grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Sweetvie: 9:54am On May 24, 2022
Cutehector:
who wan date you sef..
My bf grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Marisujuaku(f): 10:01am On May 24, 2022
I am on the average height but I can't marry a tall guy cause of bedmatics. I want to full ground and maneuver so many styles with him. I've actually tried dating a tall guy and the sex was not good cause of height differences. Now I'm dating a man that's slightly taller than me and we are perfect for each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships