Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy (52290 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
Had a tall gf. Was so sweet cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by zedegit: 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
Asceleb16:
As a matured guy or lady, do you see anything wrong in a guy dating a taller lady or a lady dating a shorter guy Have you ever done such? How was the relationship?

Share your opinion and experience.

Why will I have any problem with other people's choice of partner?

I no be winchi man nah.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Muhylonaire007: 5:08pm On May 23, 2022
I can't relate... I'm taller than my babe and that's what I've always wanted
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Donpuffy(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
A Tola babe

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2022
Better for the guy to pick up a taller lady esp. If he has money but a lady marrying a short guy is quite awkward

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by twilliamx(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
When you finally decide to settle for less..
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Toktee(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2022
Quendidi:
Cant date a shorter guy even though am 6ft
Reasom why pastors are cashing out daily this is because God's way she are not our way... just imagine osinbajo wife rejects him cos of his height..

And elrufai etc.

No wonder there are more single ladies to fucckk this days for free who are in their early and late 40s.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
No experience thou
But I can't imagine myself dating a shorter guy
Imagine if we want to kiss while standing... Am i supposed to bend down or is he going to be on his tiptoe? undecided

Trust me when there is romance you won't even think it. Been there lol.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by damosky12(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Hoodyrich:
banging a taller lady is one of my fantasies tongue

What was your jamb score this year?

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Toktee(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
twilliamx:
When you finally decide to settle for less..
what is your level of maturity?

How marrying a short girl equals settling for less.?

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by SirMichael1: 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Toktee:
Reasom why pastors are cashing out daily this is because God's way she are not our way... just imagine osinbajo wife rejects him cos of his height..

And elrufai etc.

No wonder there are more single ladies to fucckk this days for free who are in their early and late 40s.

Bros, this one pain you sha. Seems you're very short. grin grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Bigfish121(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2022
Most girls like dating tall guys especially the short girls.for me I like girls that is almost the same height with me.i am 6ft2.

Anytime I am walking with someone taller than me I feel intimidated.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
Medianna:

Sister sounding like a baby.
For how long will you keep kissing a man in this life?
Na forever kiss?

Modina!!! You don't like kiss?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Toktee(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
Muhylonaire007:
I can't relate... I'm taller than my babe and that's what I've always wanted
Same here.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Farid24224(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm a tall nigga I don't think I can relate to dating a taller lady, if you're a lady and you're taller than me then it means you're either playing basketball or you have a disease called tallness. grin

If I was the opposite it would have been weird for me to date a taller lady but for the sake of the kids I would have tried, seen a lot of short niggas who go around with tall babes grin

What's your height? 6'6" tongue
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Kenmatt(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
I really don't like dating a Lady that is taller than me, I wouldn't want someone I would be looking up to when ever I want to talk to her.

I like it when I look straight to your eyes and talk to you like a man I am, there by I feel superior and so powerful as a man who is not just your guy but your god.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Unshackled: 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
Hoodyrich:
banging a taller lady is one of my fantasies tongue
short man grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by wiseone28: 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
Na who get money dey marry
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Unshackled: 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
Medianna:

Sister sounding like a baby.
For how long will you keep kissing a man in this life?
Na forever kiss?
hypocritical

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Toktee(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Bros, this one pain you sha. Seems you're very short. grin grin
grin for where.... I can't just imagine speaking ill of others cos God made me taller.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by firstbornson(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Prozico22(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
No experience thou
But I can't imagine myself dating a shorter guy
Imagine if we want to kiss while standing... Am i suppose to bend down or is he going to be on his tiptoe? undecided
i sight you
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by holsconcept(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
I once dated a short girl. During love making, it's hard inserting and kissing at the same time. In fact, that was one of her prelude to hum..hum..hummmm. To tell u the truth, the back pain after the do was killing

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by MilitantAtheist: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
I've got a good height though but I hate to date short girls, I've never tried it and will never try it. They can be very evil, on the other hand I also can't date girls taller than I am, they can be very rude. The day a taller girl embarrassed at campus 2 gate looking down on me because I wanted to ask her if she saw my sister who is her course mate. She did not know me but I knew she was my sister's friend, before I could utter any other word after "good morning" the girl just dey look me like who piss for body dey shakara leave me plus say she con tall pas me small, I feel the pain that morning. Very stupid girl until I saw her in my sister's house one day na she cor dey smile and greet me first my sister surprise why I bone her that day in midst of her other friends and I just gave her what I wanted to give her and I moved. I will never date or marry a girl taller than I am, I just want same height with me and I may be taller a little.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Jsucre(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
Dialpad:
Nothing wrong... just make sure you have money .
gbam. Money go make you look taller. Money money

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by NaijaCover(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Jsucre(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
Me wey I no tall like this, na tall girls dey rush me. I don't knw y
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Emdebby2: 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
There's nothing wrong about height of a person when it comes to relationship/marriage. One man's milk is another man's poison.
Although, personally as a tall lady, I won't marry someone am very much taller than.

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by LORDKing001: 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything wrong in it, personally i would want to marry someone i'm a bit taller than since i'm tall.
What's up. Please reply with your num
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by lizychimamanda(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
The story of my life tongue, it's fun ooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy by Streetmovement(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2022
kenearth50:

I guess we are in the same WhatsApp group.
My height hasn't make me date a tall lady but i still fantasizes tall lady

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Normally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos)