Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... (7927 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by EasyE25: 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
Whatever u are doing love the mother and the child as you are doing, but don't adopt the child legally as the biological father is still alive and will come for her any day, what if you don't end up marrying the mother after adopting the daughter that will be another legal battle God forbid oo, u die without having a child from the woman by right your property go to the child that u didn't father and your Immediate family won't get any.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by padi94(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2022
I cannot tell you how to make your pap... Na you know how you like am, so do you. When you fall you go stand up

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by toujurs: 11:04pm On May 24, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

First, we ladies except your flaws, having different kids from another woman but rain insults on single mothers forgetting they were heroines in their previous relationship.

Dear Op; you're a confuse man. You already changed the kid name to your surname because you want to open an account. Tell me Op what is the difference btw adoption and changing the kid's surname to yours? For you to open an account for the kid means you love her(kid).

The mother gave you a better option at least, all your spending on the child won't be in vain. You get to train the girl as yours and not another man's child.

Men are confuse, gezz.
Taa shut up, dere! How can you say women accepts men faults as an excuse. Same women that are parasites. You can never compare a man with a woman.. men provides while women accepts

5 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Mattwillz: 11:11pm On May 24, 2022
Go open account for your siblings first

5 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by MrDoGood(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

First, we ladies except your flaws, having different kids from another woman but rain insults on single mothers forgetting they were heroines in their previous relationship.

Dear Op; you're a confuse man. You already changed the kid name to your surname because you want to open an account. Tell me Op what is the difference btw adoption and changing the kid's surname to yours? For you to open an account for the kid means you love her(kid).

The mother gave you a better option at least, all your spending on the child won't be in vain. You get to train the girl as yours and not another man's child.

Men are confuse, gezz.

I think we really need to stop this gender war.

That been said, you can't adopt a child without both parents consent.
Both the mother and the father must consent to the adoption by a specific person or persons. If the child is 10 years and older, the child must also consent to the adoption.

Let's always seek council when confused as not to get into trouble while trying to be good.
Have a great night dear
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Belafonte(m): 4:57am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

End time child

I'm certain my son is older than you. Smh.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Cousin9999: 5:04am On May 25, 2022
Leave this woman. smh
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2022
Belafonte:

I'm certain my son is older than you. Smh.
Smh, daddy Methuselah.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Dfynboi: 7:08am On May 25, 2022
Let's watch and see how things will go but to me o,I think ur plying a very dangerous route, the father of that child will one day come for her nd if he is not d gentle type,I fear for ur life
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Belafonte(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Smh, daddy Methuselah.

Yes, my daughter
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Belafonte:

Yes, my daughter
How are you sir?
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Fathersdesire(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2022
For someone who is sapiosexual and cannot spell sapiosexual That's by the way though.
Have a heart to heart conversation with her, so she could tell you the real gist. But wait o why don't you believe what she has told you is the real gist sef undecided
Or you could set up a meeting with the guy in question(the baby's daddy) and talk with him man to man.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by IMO01: 8:04am On May 25, 2022
Shebi she has cut ties

Tell her to give the details of the guy communicate with the guy for confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Clinghton: 8:10am On May 25, 2022
In cases like this you're in best position to advice yourself, after watching American underdog(movie) it changed my narrative about issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 8:10am On May 25, 2022
Belafonte:
Marrying a single mother is like arriving at a party after everyone has left and cleaning up the mess they left behind

U like violence ...lol

3 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 8:17am On May 25, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Having a child is not a disease.
Changing the child's name to yours, is very fast abi you be kidnapper?
Just acknowledged the fact that she had a child and be good to her.
The child's father will always come back, unless he is dead.

Why would someone want to make another man's child his own when the man is not dead...it doesnt even sound well to me...

Mayb OP is impotent...

4 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 8:23am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:
I'd make this as brief as possible.. This is my debut post here on NL.
I'm in my early 30's, currently work in the oil and gas sector and I'd say I'm an 8.5/10 guy in all ramifications.
Now to the issue, I met this lady sometime last year(JUNE) at a popular fast food here in delta, she was (and still is) the manager of the place. One of the cashiers was being rude to me, she intervened and I must say, I was immediately lovestruck! She's really not the, sweep-you-off-your-feet kinda girl, but she seemed pretty smart (I'm extremely Sapro-sexual).
Long story short, I gave her my card, she called, visited severally and after like 6months we got intimate and all.... Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties. She had the baby and he knows but she told him to stay away! And since then till now, there has been no communication whatsoever between them.
My dilemma is, I like her enough to wife her, taking in the kid is not an issue(I adore female kids) and they(MUM and DAUGHTER) both love me to bits, adore me and all. Overall I would say she's a 6.5/10 Lady.
Yesterday she suggested that why don't I adopt the kid legally, as I already changed her surname to mine, because I wanted to open accounts for her(THE KID), she said she had a dream that her baby daddy came to make amends, request for his daughter and serious issue broke out bla bla bla....
Now, I know ladies would always twist the narrative to suit themselves and all, and my gut feeling tells me there's more to that separation than she's telling!
I want to hear some expert advise concerning this before I take the next step, to be honest I'm a novice in this area(never had anything to do with a single mum before now).
Do I go ahead to adopt the kid legally??

Sensible inputs would be well appreciated.
I'd be glad if this hits Front Page

CC: SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44

This is rough play oooo...
Why would you want to make another mans child your own...the mans is fvcking alive for crying out loud...he even has family that can come back and ask for the kid......

She said ahe told him to stay away...and thats the end..??.no let woman manipulate you oooo

This woman is playing an angle thats blind to you...u should be careful...it says a lot about her...why strip a man of his fatherly rights even in the future to come by givimg to child to someone esle......

She has no right...tell her to get a consent letter from the man and a couple of elders in the man's family like the mum...u cant just adopt a kid because a woman said u should do it.. dont think with her pvssy man...use your head

Besides, u can love and care for the kid without changing her name or issuing a new official birth certificate ....... abi u dey impotent nii??

6 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by InfinityFabric: 8:25am On May 25, 2022
Belafonte:
Marrying a single mother is like going to jail for a crime you never committed
Marrying a single mother is like trying to fix the Nigeria's problem caused by politicians and masses alike since 1999. The guy is a certified SIMP with money.

Thank God I knew women right around the time I knew money. Else, I will be asking the same stupid question as OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 8:26am On May 25, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Marrying a single mother is like trying to fix the Nigerian issues caused politicians and masses alike since 1999. The guy is a certified SIMP with money.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by InfinityFabric: 8:36am On May 25, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by lereinter(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2022
Who's the child staying with?

Where's the father of the child staying?

What the lady told you about the dream na scope, it's not any dream, it's what the father of the child told her

Obviously he still communicate..

Stop your anxiousness, be strong reverse the name change if you want to help the kid, you can by not opening any account for her

I can only advice you marry the lady if the man that impregnated her has gotten married to another lady

2 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:10am On May 25, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Men are confuse, gezz.
the key word in my post was 'sensible' inputs.
read the gibberish you wrote and see if it makes any sense.
why the insult? are you even sane?
please next time don't bring your gender bigotry to my thread.
if you're so pained about something, go to rehab.
think with your head and not your heart!

as you were....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by IamDora(f): 9:13am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:
I'd make this as brief as possible.. This is my debut post here on NL.
I'm in my early 30's, currently work in the oil and gas sector and I'd say I'm an 8.5/10 guy in all ramifications.
Now to the issue, I met this lady sometime last year(JUNE) at a popular fast food here in delta, she was (and still is) the manager of the place. One of the cashiers was being rude to me, she intervened and I must say, I was immediately lovestruck! She's really not the, sweep-you-off-your-feet kinda girl, but she seemed pretty smart (I'm extremely Sapro-sexual).
Long story short, I gave her my card, she called, visited severally and after like 6months we got intimate and all.... Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties. She had the baby and he knows but she told him to stay away! And since then till now, there has been no communication whatsoever between them.
My dilemma is, I like her enough to wife her, taking in the kid is not an issue(I adore female kids) and they(MUM and DAUGHTER) both love me to bits, adore me and all. Overall I would say she's a 6.5/10 Lady.
Yesterday she suggested that why don't I adopt the kid legally, as I already changed her surname to mine, because I wanted to open accounts for her(THE KID), she said she had a dream that her baby daddy came to make amends, request for his daughter and serious issue broke out bla bla bla....
Now, I know ladies would always twist the narrative to suit themselves and all, and my gut feeling tells me there's more to that separation than she's telling!
I want to hear some expert advise concerning this before I take the next step, to be honest I'm a novice in this area(never had anything to do with a single mum before now).
Do I go ahead to adopt the kid legally??

Sensible inputs would be well appreciated.
I'd be glad if this hits Front Page

CC: SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44

The man will surely come back for his daughter, now or in the near future. That's the only thing I have to tell you

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:13am On May 25, 2022
lereinter:

Who's the child staying with?

Where's the father of the child staying?

What the lady told you about the dream na scope, it's not any dream, it's what the father of the child told her

Obviously he still communicate..

Stop your anxiousness, be strong reverse the name change if you want to help the kid, you can by not opening any account for her

I can only advice you marry the lady if the man that impregnated her has gotten married to another lady
the child stays with her
the man stays in a city in delta state
and yes, he's married with like 4 kids, that's why she left him in the first place.
as for them still being in contact, I sincerely doubt that, but I know the dream stuff might be a figment of her imagination..
thanks for your input.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:17am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why would someone want to make another man's child his own when the man is not dead...it doesnt even sound well to me...

Mayb OP is impotent...

impotent is different from infertile.
the fact you couldn't distinguish between the two, shows you're not smart enough to have any sensible input.

as you were...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

impotent is different from infertile.
the fact you couldn't distinguish between the two, shows you're not smart enough to have any sensible input.

as you were...

mayb u shoukd google impotent...thats by the way......if you are offended by my question..my sincere apologies. ....it was not meant to insult you but it came out wromgly.

...i was just trying to get why you are desperate to take another man's child thats still alive ...u wont want someone to do that to you

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:21am On May 25, 2022
Mattwillz:
Go open account for your siblings first
don't comment just because you've cheap data, avoid embarrassing yourself.

as you were...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:26am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

mayb u shoukd google impotent...thats by the way......if you are offended by my question..my sincere apologies. ....it wanstas not meant to insult you but it came out wromgly.

...i was just trying to get why you are desperate to take another man's child thats still alive ...u wont want someone to do that to you
I appreciate your maturity.
Now, as for being desperate, I'm not.. The child is bearing her(the mother) father's name not even the baby daddy's.
so if I'm to marry her, I would want to own the child, I'm the only father she knows.
as for someone doing that to me, I wouldn't abandon my child for 4 years no matter the circumstance.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:29am On May 25, 2022
Fathersdesire:
For someone who is sapiosexual and cannot spell sapiosexual That's by the way though.
Have a heart to heart conversation with her, so she could tell you the real gist. But wait o why don't you believe what she has told you is the real gist sef undecided
Or you could set up a meeting with the guy in question(the baby's daddy) and talk with him man to man.
You should be smart enough to distinguish an error from total ignorance.
I wouldn't possibly know what the word means and not know how to spell it.

thanks for your input anyway.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by advanceDNA: 9:39am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

I appreciate your maturity.
Now, as for being desperate, I'm not.. The child is bearing her(the mother) father's name not even the baby daddy's.
so if I'm to marry her, I would want to own the child, I'm the only father she knows.
as for someone doing that to me, I wouldn't abandon my child for 4 years no matter the circumstance.

Giving the child her fathers name is not right to begin with...father and mother name of the child goes on the birth cert not the grandfather...

The man can return, saying he wants to do his father role...it happens alot...His family can come poking if they hear someone took their daughter and changed her background without consent...jist fly easily..

U can ask a lawyer how to go about it so that u are not accused later of kidnapping and unauthorized adoption..

2 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:43am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Giving the child her fathers name is not right to begin with...father and mother name of the child goes on the birth cert not the grandfather...

The man can return, saying he wants to do his father role...it happens alot...His family can come poking if they hear someone took their daughter and changed her background without consent...jist fly easily..

U can ask a lawyer how to go about it so that u are not accused later of kidnapping and unauthorized adoption..
thanks man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.