Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... (7921 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Miraclemaverick: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lemme tell the the whole story cause u made too much twist of the whole thing
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Miraclemaverick: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
O.p is married to this said lady since two years now they have a daughter. O.p's wife happen to b my baby mama we both had this boy in 2014 Feb 11 while we were in school . We both sat down and talked things out between each other and found out we had much differences,we quarrelled in many scenarios and her mother called me to stay away from their family we graduated and she left for Abuja and j left for Delta State . Though I'm in Lagos now ...I kept up with calls and sending of mind in most cases but we had misunderstanding in many issues I got married in 2015 she heard it and cut ties with me till now .....

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by dontrulee: 4:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Single mothers. I have had at least four experiences with them and I noticed some patterns even though they're all different.

1. They will not tell you everything. To get the truth, you'll have to look beyond their words and actions.

2. They are irresponsible just like their irresponsible baby daddies. Yes, they're also irresponsible. At the surface, you wouldn't know because they're great pretenders. They will only showcase their good side till you're enchanted.

3. They will love their kids more than they love you. That's the fact, maybe it will change when you get married to them.

4. The ones with two or more kids are the really bad ones. They will all claim that they're ignorant and naive in the past, it's all a lie.

5. The future is bleak and uncertain with them. Their baby daddy can decide anytime to come for their children. Your biological children will most likely commit incest with your step children. Marriage can really become awful.

6. There are good single mothers out there, they are simply exceptions to the general norms but they are rare. If you love them sincerely, they'll love you with all their heart. Currently dating two of them now apart from the four I mentioned above. I hope this info helps. grin grin
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Miraclemaverick:
O.p is married to this said lady since two years now they have a daughter. O.p's wife happen to b my baby mama we both had this boy in 2014 Feb 11 while we were in school . We both sat down and talked things out between each other and found out we had much differences,we quarrelled in many scenarios and her mother called me to stay away from their family we graduated and she left for Abuja and j left for Delta State . Though I'm in Lagos now ...I kept up with calls and sending of mind in most cases but we had misunderstanding in many issues I got married in 2015 she heard it and cut ties with me till now .....

I Never even wanted to respond to you but for what its worth.

Guy, my narrative in no way matches yours, why you're being delusional and letting your emotion get the better part of you is what I cant seem to phantom...
Stop derailing my thread please!
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2022
dontrulee:
Single mothers. I have had at least four experiences with them and I noticed some patterns even though they're all different.

1. They will not tell you everything. To get the truth, you'll have to look beyond their words and actions.

2. They are irresponsible just like their irresponsible baby daddies. Yes, they're also irresponsible. At the surface, you wouldn't know because they're great pretenders. They will only showcase their good side till you're enchanted.

3. They will love their kids more than they love you. That's the fact, maybe it will change when you get married to them.

4. The ones with two or more kids are the really bad ones. They will all claim that they're ignorant and naive in the past, it's all a lie.

5. The future is bleak and uncertain with them. Their baby daddy can decide anytime to come for their children. Your biological children will most likely commit incest with your step children. Marriage can really become awful.

6. There are good single mothers out there, they are simply exceptions to the general norms but they are rare. If you love them sincerely, they'll love you with all their heart. Currently dating two of them now apart from the four I mentioned above. I hope this info helps. grin grin
Thanks a lot for your input sir..
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

mm / How Do I Ask Her To Leave....please Help!!! / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.