Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... (7917 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by omolasho: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
From your narrative, God had given you a good job and Satan will crown it with this guut wife.

Premium Tears brewing.

Trust me, we elders shall be here to console you while we sip palm wine from the calabash.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by boringdraw: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
@ OP
1. Trust your instincts, the is more to what she is telling you.
2. Who advised you to open an account for the child?
3. Who is advising you to adopt the child without her father's consent?
4. What is your benefit from all these?
5. Love her if that's what you want, and care for the child, don't adopt. If you do, even if not married to her mother, she and her mother become legally entitled to your resources which it seems what the mother want.
6. Discuss the possibility of prenup with a lawyer before you marry.
7. Write a will immediately (exclude the two of them at the moment, you can add them later when sure of thier place in your life) . You seem naive about women.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by placeofallure(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
Maverick777:
I'd make this as brief as possible.. This is my debut post here on NL.
I'm in my early 30's, currently work in the oil and gas sector and I'd say I'm an 8.5/10 guy in all ramifications.
Now to the issue, I met this lady sometime last year(JUNE) at a popular fast food here in delta, she was (and still is) the manager of the place. One of the cashiers was being rude to me, she intervened and I must say, I was immediately lovestruck! She's really not the, sweep-you-off-your-feet kinda girl, but she seemed pretty smart (I'm extremely Sapiosexual).
Long story short, I gave her my card, she called, visited severally and after like 6months we got intimate and all.... Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties. She had the baby and he knows but she told him to stay away! And since then till now, there has been no communication whatsoever between them.
My dilemma is, I like her enough to wife her, taking in the kid is not an issue(I adore female kids) and they(MUM and DAUGHTER) both love me to bits, adore me and all. Overall I would say she's a 6.5/10 Lady.
Yesterday she suggested that why don't I adopt the kid legally, as I already changed her surname to mine, because I wanted to open accounts for her(THE KID), she said she had a dream that her baby daddy came to make amends, request for his daughter and serious issue broke out bla bla bla....
Now, I know ladies would always twist the narrative to suit themselves and all, and my gut feeling tells me there's more to that separation than she's telling!
I want to hear some expert advise concerning this before I take the next step, to be honest I'm a novice in this area(never had anything to do with a single mum before now).
Do I go ahead to adopt the kid legally??

Sensible inputs would be well appreciated.
I'd be glad if this hits Front Page

CC: SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44

Whether you adopt the baby or not, it doesn't stop you from doing anything for her. After all, we help people we don't know from Adam, how much more a lil girl that adores you.

Contrary to some opinion here, there's nothing wrong in marrying a single mother. Older woman, younger man, older man, inter-racial, christian-muslim and all the other nomenclatures we ascribe to them, they're the lines we draw, they're the divisions we want to see. Love can be found in the strangest of places with the oddest of people.

Follow your mind if you like the lady. Urge her to be truthful about the whole saga. Do what you will for the child. If nobody ever claims her, fine, and if the dad comes, fine too. You would've had yours with the woman.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by skj1377(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/. Lover man Mr know it all digest that because very soon you may be in his shoes .
Maverick777:

thor=skj.
why can't you people here, drive home your points without using foul language? would you be able to dare that on ground?
I sincerely doubt the fact you're married, talk more of having 2 issues...
you speak with extreme naivety, one would think you're merely a toddler.
if fatherhood couldn't bring you wisdom, then bro, you're in serious trouble..
there's much more to life than property acquisition and what not, besides, I wouldn't raise kids who would even depend on any thing from my estate..
life is already complex enough, why complicate it further with afterlife thoughts??

P.s- I'm wealthy and that's me putting it mildly.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Miraclemaverick: 12:27am On May 31, 2022
Hello Maverick contact me 08135537541 it's really important we need to talk ......
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Miraclemaverick: 1:20am On May 31, 2022
What Gloria told you is not true bro contact me at least here from me if you are going to b true to yourself
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
skj1377:
https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/. Lover man Mr know it all digest that because very soon you may be in his shoes .
I'm sure i read that article before you did sir.
if you read my article, you'd see I called for advise from experience and not from bias, I got some lessons from there tho. but bottom line is, there is never a 'one size fits all' in these issues, the character of the lady in question always count for a lot!
lastly, celebrity marriages are never always as they seem on the cyber space, good or bad. I'm sure that man(KALU) has a lot he hasn't said...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:25am On May 31, 2022
Miraclemaverick:
Hello Maverick contact me 08135537541 it's really important we need to talk ......
you can send an e-mail sir.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
placeofallure:

Whether you adopt the baby or not, it doesn't stop you from doing anything for her. After all, we help people we don't know from Adam, how much more a lil girl that adores you.

Contrary to some opinion here, there's nothing wrong in marrying a single mother. Older woman, younger man, older man, inter-racial, christian-muslim and all the other nomenclatures we ascribe to them, they're the lines we draw, they're the divisions we want to see. Love can be found in the strangest of places with the oddest of people.

Follow your mind if you like the lady. Urge her to be truthful about the whole saga. Do what you will for the child. If nobody ever claims her, fine, and if the dad comes, fine too. You would've had yours with the woman.
thank you.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
boringdraw:
@ OP
1. Trust your instincts, the is more to what she is telling you.
2. Who advised you to open an account for the child?
3. Who is advising you to adopt the child without her father's consent?
4. What is your benefit from all these?
5. Love her if that's what you want, and care for the child, don't adopt. If you do, even if not married to her mother, she and her mother become legally entitled to your resources which it seems what the mother want.
6. Discuss the possibility of prenup with a lawyer before you marry.
7. Write a will immediately (exclude the two of them at the moment, you can add them later when sure of thier place in your life) . You seem naive about women.
1. most likely
2. myself
3. should an irresponsible father have a say?
4. making her and myself and the little angel happy.
5. resources are the least of my problems sir.
6. not necessary, this is Nigeria!
7. you seem extremely concerned about wealth, I'm not and I'm sure she isn't too, she's well to do. I'm very experienced about women, just not this angle.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:42am On May 31, 2022
omolasho:
From your narrative, God had given you a good job and Satan will crown it with this guut wife.

Premium Tears brewing.

Trust me, we elders shall be here to console you while we sip palm wine from the calabash.

you sound more like a toddler..
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:44am On May 31, 2022
mapist:

Simple as ABC! You are an 8.5/10 guy and you want to settle for a baby mama. It obviously shows you aint up to 7/10 up there, maybe 8.5/10 in terms of possessions.
tell me what makes a baby mama less of a human being?
just one thing...
if you can't muster anything tangible, it shows a lot about you.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by skj1377(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2022
Chairman the more you write the more I understand you Dont know women. That "attitude "you like is most likely because she is sober kindly discount it immediately. Secondly, this is the attitude she projects towards you to entice you to sign the contract. Once you do most likely the attitude that made the other man dump her with a child will come up. All men like good things including you for now she has to project her best to get you. After you have been gotten expect her real attitude I bet it will be ugly.
You said she is the head of the restaurant. Hello Oga!!!!! The way to a mans heart is from his stomach . I hope you know you can't be her only lover up until the time she started seeing you as a green horn lover man. Kindly know many more men have exchanged number with her many times before you . her job makes her meet men 90% of 12 working hours in a day 6 days a week. The difference is those men just hit and move while you want to stay after exploring . Women cook men eat out and as such her customers are mostly men after eating they will start looking at breast or arse while exchanging numbers. She can't say no to every man every day so many days a year.
Oga! Single ladies working in Restaurant, hotels, clubs, bank marketers are a no no take this advice from me. Her many trips to the market may be a visit to a male customer she just met at her restaurant whilst your dating her or married to her. If you want your sanity you may need to change her job.
Finally, what are you enjoying in a working lady that has been through the reggors of delivery you should be looking for fresh young ladies probably students, nysc or fresh from service. Good ladies may take you few months to get down with but with your marrital availability and nice economic prospects you will get a yes several times over. The length of time you spend trying to get them is far better than what your doing right now with this your " working single mother".
Maverick777:

I'm sure i read that article before you did sir.
if you read my article, you'd see I called for advise from experience and not from bias, I got some lessons from there tho. but bottom line is, there is never a 'one size fits all' in these issues, the character of the lady in question always count for a lot!
lastly, celebrity marriages are never always as they seem on the cyber space, good or bad. I'm sure that man(KALU) has a lot he hasn't said...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by EuniceEyitanwa: 11:34am On May 31, 2022
3 day FREE Employability and Entrepreneurship online training for corps members passing out in June and July '22.

Alva OS Ltd and Alva Consults Inc, USA.

To learn about Alvaos please visit :www.alvaos.com or call 0916 441 1000

5th- 7th June 2022

Register@
https://forms.gle/bVG8n5dbmyJMam1f7
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Miraclemaverick:
What Gloria told you is not true bro contact me at least here from me if you are going to b true to yourself
The only Gloria I know, was my high school teacher...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by mapist(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maverick777:

tell me what makes a baby mama less of a human being?
just one thing...
if you can't muster anything tangible, it shows a lot about you.

I am not obliged to convince you with facts. Your life; your decision,bro.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by omolasho: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like parents do sound during child's delinquency stage. Relax like some pple here, experience will educate you well. Since you were sure of your instincts walk her up the aisle and continue enjoying your BJ and nipple twisting, why make a public stunt here?
"Irresponsible father"
"Money is not the problem "
I laugh in Russia-congo!
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Hi

If I have a baby with my baby mama.. and a woke man like you went ahead to adopt my kid legally..
I would sue you .. if it doesn't work legally.. I would resort to voodoo (juju) use am K1LL you..
You are already a SIMP..
Las Las you go cry and regret the day you met her..
very shallow and timid reasoning! you're most definitely still a juvenile.
VOODOO? shows you're not wise at all.
kid, my advise for you is, look b4 you leap so you don't end your life prematurely.
where your minor knowledge about life ends, is where that of others just begin to wake up.... pls don't mention me again. thanks
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maverick777:

kid, my advise for you is, look b4 you leap so you don't end your life prematurely.
where your minor knowledge about life ends, is where that of others just begin to wake up.... pls don't mention me again. thanks

Stoopid Simp..
I pray the father of that baby is a stoic man like me.. he would follow you up till your grave..
Bye phool
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maverick777:

Hey phool..
Ogun Kee You.. .
Agbaya..
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Prettygirl200(f): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maverick as a woman I will not advice u to change or adopt that girls name to yours, she is not your daughter, if u want to marry the mother fine but don't change the name of the girl to yours. For me since u u didn't have any child out of wedlock, I don't advice u to marry a Lady that already had a child for someone else since u are single go for a single lady too a younger one though.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Ifakiland(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Belafonte:
Marrying a single mother is like going to jail for a crime you never committed
Lol you dey spit truth padi....but nevertheless you be werey lolzzzz
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Bigpapi1: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Belafonte:
Marrying a single mother is like arriving at a party after everyone has left and cleaning up the mess they left behind

5 crates of gulder ultimate beer for u
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Yocoki56: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you love her
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Belafonte(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lol you dey spit truth padi....but nevertheless you be werey lolzzzz

Waka grin
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Belafonte(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bigpapi1:

5 crates of gulder ultimate beer for u

Make that 5 crates of Guinness Extra Stout my bro

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Somijedeen: 2:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Uh
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Maverick as a woman I will not advice u to change or adopt that girls name to yours, she is not your daughter, if u want to marry the mother fine but don't change the name of the girl to yours. For me since u u didn't have any child out of wedlock, I don't advice u to marry a Lady that already had a child for someone else since u are single go for a single lady too a younger one though.

hmmm..
thanks for your input
however, are you saying, only single dads should/can get married to single mums?
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Prettygirl200(f): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

hmmm..
thanks for your input
however, are you saying, only single dads should/can get married to single mums?
That's not what am saying, but in the society we are today most men don't like getting themselves involved with single mum's, they can date them but not marriage cux the thought of them taking care of another man's child is what they don't like. But if u want to go for her it's your choice oooo nobody is holding u though but for me, thats if u were to be a man I wouldn't try such.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Miraclemaverick: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Maverick777:

The only Gloria I know, was my high school teacher...
you don't know Gloria Fine why haven't you replied my email since you asked me to send an email ....stop pretending you don't know me ....I am miracles father the person you are planning or have adopted his child ....you can go ahead i don't drag children ...what's mine will always be mine ..
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by mipon86367: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Uh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deleted Post / / I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.