Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) (11917 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
I am aquarius and I am not into that . Those zodiac readings are all bullshit. Just assumptions
Exactly! I also think it's assumptions. According to my younger sis who believe in it I'm Sagittarius...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
pointblank247:
For Una mind , na Nigerian 19 years old girl type that thing abi ?
Where do u live?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
rectangular and must say , most palms are rectangular

not must palms.
just calm down.
are your fingers short or long?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Exactly! I also think it's assumptions. According to my younger sis who believe in it I'm Sagittarius...
I think some of d traits one can relate to while d others doesnt fit..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2022
If u're capricornia nd female, holla.. Let's get jiggy..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by pointblank247(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
Silentgroper:
Where do u live?
ebi m n'otu nne gi
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 26, 2022
Silentgroper:
I think some of d traits one can relate to while d others doesnt fit..

You're right.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

I don't have anything to do with @bolded either rising, sun or moon sign. Their nasty attitudes are nothing good to talk about.

They all suffer from bipolar disorder and it's true. Because I have crossed paths with them on NL too and they possessed that character, mostly trollers e. g seeeomii Albertone
Lol! Emotional bipolar... Yep... grin

Even the one that was cool, he would get really moody... But he was mature enough to know and tell me to either give him some space or more attention...

So Albertone is a gemini? Mmm
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

not must palms.
just calm down.
are your fingers short or long?
ok let me calm down and flow with the reading lol. Maybe we should open another thread for this. My fingers are long
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 4:47pm On May 26, 2022
Thonia69:
You're right.
but I exhibit both cry from never ending l3gs to long heart faceshape with wide forehead.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2022
Onariii darling... I have a message for your cousin...

Tomorrow is his birthday... But the phone I'm presently using is faulty and I lost mine a few months ago... I don't think I would be online tonight... But I would love to be the first person to wish him a happy birthday... So I'll write it here... Midnight or early tomorrow before he wakes up you forward it to him... Okay? I would really appreciate if you could do this for me...

Tell your cousin I wish him a happy birthday... Many more years to come... I want him to be happy and find peace... All the great things life has to offer... May his dreams come true... Wealth and good health... Bless his family and friends too...

He's an amazing person... And I still love him... But don't tell him this...

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
ok let me calm down and flow with the reading lol. Maybe we should open another thread for this. My fingers are long

your are filled with water energies. No wonder .
Good daywink

Like me [I belong to air] but my dominant is Earth [ I have square palms and my fingers are short ].

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

your are filled with water energies. No wonder .
Good daywink

Like me [I belong to air] but my dominant is Earth [ I have square palms and my fingers are short ].
lol u see why I said this thing is total bullshit?
I am actually Libra. You see how confusing it is?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol! Emotional bipolar... Yep... grin

Even the one that was cool, he would get really moody... But he was mature enough to know and tell me to either give him some space or more attention...

So Albertone is a gemini? Mmm

yeah, can't you see how ilenga was displaying.wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
lol u see why I said this thing is total bullshit?
I am actually Libra. You see how confusing it is?

confusing to you not me.
it takes deeper steps to learn.

dominant element can be Fire, Water, Air or Earth. Doesn't matter whether you sun falls under Aries, Scorpio or Virgo.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

confusing to you not me.
it takes deeper steps to learn.

dominant element can be Fire, Water, Air or Earth. Doesn't matter whether you sun falls under Aries, Scorpio or Virgo.
what are the characteristics of the water energies u mentioned?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 5:02pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
what are the characteristics of the water energies u mentioned?

You said they are bullshits .
leave it tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Aguilar(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2022
To save you from stress. Get yourself a dog
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 5:06pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

You said they are bullshits .
leave it tongue
well u just confirmed that they are actually bullshit. I wanted you to come up with all the fake generic attributes so I can compare you guys always come up with. But it's good you know that I am not someone that will ever fall for any of those. Well take care and continue misleading the rest grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by TheKrakon: 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
How much is the salary per month or do you pay weekly or bi-weekly? And is there free accomodation and other benefits?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 5:08pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
well u just confirmed that they are actually bullshit. I wanted you to come up with all the fake generic attributes so I can compare you guys always come up with. But it's good you know that I am not someone that will ever fall for any of those. Well take care and continue misleading the rest grin

I can feel the stress and anxiety you put on to write this down [traits of Water ].

I'm not forcing you to believe me. The decisions are all urs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Konjiboii: 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
My love... Trust.. Loyalty... Etc... What else does he need?

Mtchew can you collect tatatatata?

In other words can you collect big prick
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 5:11pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

I can feel the stress and anxiety you putted on to write this down [traits of Water ].

na not stressed. The only thing that has the power to stress me and cause me anxiety is money and it still can't. cool
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

Mtchew can you collect tatatatata?
Rest... undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Konjiboii: 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

I can feel the stress and anxiety you putted on to write this down [traits of Water ].

cry
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 5:13pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
na not stressed. The only thing that has the power to stress me and cause me anxiety is money and it still can't. cool

you are not good at lying.
How about you crying for love on ur previous thread?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 5:14pm On May 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

cry

A secret please.
grin
And yes it is!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Konjiboii: 5:14pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Rest... undecided

I'm not surprised you are Aries too, we too like fvck for this life
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

I'm not surprised you are Aries too, we too like fvck for this life
Rest nah! undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

but I exhibit both cry
from never ending l3gs to long heart faceshape with wide forehead.
Okay...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Jusphilip: 5:18pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

He must be tall... I'm 5.5 so he must be above 5.7...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

He must be funny! And polite enough to laugh at my lame jokes...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

Someone who takes risks... Loves adventures... Anything but common...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley
Captivating to read. U are a good writer
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 26, 2022
I am interested,i need your digit.
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

He must be tall... I'm 5.5 so he must be above 5.7...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

He must be funny! And polite enough to laugh at my lame jokes...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

Someone who takes risks... Loves adventures... Anything but common...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.