Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! (2213 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 4:05am On Jun 06, 2012
Hv u seen some Nigerians kissing? God! Thier lips looks so ugly together, u hear all kinds of noise : teeth-clicking sounds, shrilling and tire-screeching sounds. Abegi! Maybe because kissing in yoruba means #je ete# which literally means # chop lips# no mean say u go chew and swallow d lips na!
Pple, whats in a kiss? And tell me abt the kisses u've had : good , bad, just there, ok, wtf! Kinds
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Mynd44: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2012
Pervert!!!!! Stop watching other people kiss just cos you don't have someone to kiss

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Pervert!!!!! Stop watching other people kiss just cos you don't have someone to kiss
i am nt bragging. Do i look like someone that cant get laid? Check my profile dummmy.. I just joined NL.. Is this place full of perverts? Critics?..why cant we discuss like civilised pple?
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by slimyem: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2012
...and i thought this was supposed to be a kinda lecture on kisses.....
cheesycheesy
op,if other people do not know how to kiss,wetin con be your own sef?
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Zizer17(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2012
can u please give a sharp summary on hw to class cos i am plannin on kissin and i dont want her to see me as a novice
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys:
i am nt bragging. Do i look like someone that cant get laid? Check my profile dummmy.. I just joined NL.. Is this place full of perverts? Critics?..why cant we discuss like civilised pple?

Yhelllzzzzz. . . .
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Alright... I wld incorporate some lessons on kissing too. Personal experience and research. Thanks.
I just wanted to hear views on the topic in question
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2012
Oya, I want to learn. . . . teach me.

*Where's my pen and paper*
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by naijalodge(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys:
just checked ur profile picture....dam...u look so ugly....
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2012
From personal experience i hvnt met girls that draws blood frm my lips o. But i hv met some kinds.. There was dis cute girl.. She wld just leave her mouth open while u do d work. No reciprocation. I could manage that. Another girl i met just slobbers .yuck.. It not a spit swapping contest biatch!.. Lets get down to biz
TYPES of KISSES
The 'suprise' kiss : this soft, downy, feathery kiss is implanted squarely on the lips of ur babe or guy when he/she is asleep. Continue it till the person wakes up. It has this 'raise me frm d dead' feeling.
Better be sure dat person has a good oral hygiene o.. Else, ehmmm. U might regret it o.. Dont try this when the last meal of ur babe is suya and onions o! Having slept for like 3hrs.
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys: From personal experience i hvnt met girls that draws blood frm my lips o. But i hv met some kinds.. There was dis cute girl.. She wld just leave her mouth open while u do d work. No reciprocation. I could manage that. Another girl i met just slobbers .yuck.. It not a spit swapping contest biatch!.. Lets get down to biz
TYPES of KISSES
The 'suprise' kiss : this soft, downy, feathery kiss is implanted squarely on the lips of ur babe or guy when he/she is asleep. Continue it till the person wakes up. It has this 'raise me frm d dead' feeling.
Better be sure dat person has a good oral hygiene o.. Else, ehmmm. U might regret it o.. Dont try this when the last meal of ur babe is suya and onions o! Having slept for like 3hrs.

Aint she supposed to brush her teeth before going to sleep?

But keep going, I'm taking notes.

* talks to self while writing* Surprise kiss. . . while sleeping. . . . soft. . . . wet. . . . not too wet. . . . seeking. . . . making sex with the mouth, using tongue as . . . . okay got it!
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys: Hv u seen some Nigerians kissing? God! Thier lips looks so ugly together, u hear all kinds of noise : teeth-clicking sounds, shrilling and tire-screeching sounds. Abegi! Maybe because kissing in yoruba means #je ete# which literally means # chop lips# no mean say u go chew and swallow d lips na!
Pple, whats in a kiss? And tell me abt the kisses u've had : good , bad, just there, ok, wtf! Kinds
U knw I thot I was d only hu got irritated by dis.
When I see nigerians on tvo kissing, I jus change channel quickly. All u jus keep on seeing is mouths opening widely, tongues and discomfort noises.
Which reminds me of one dude dat almost swallowed my whole mouth plus nose ontop kissing. Omo, na run I run d next day.
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2012
yinkaGreen:
U knw I thot I was d only hu got irritated by dis.
When I see nigerians on tvo kissing, I jus change channel .Which reminds me of one dude dat almost swallowed my whole mouth plus nose ontop kissing. Omo, na run I run d next day.
lol.. Eating up ur whole face with eyes closed. Mumu boi*laughing in mozambique language*
@ ygreen: i went thru some stuff u've posted on NL topics.. Vewi humorous.
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys: From personal experience i hvnt met girls that draws blood frm my lips o. But i hv met some kinds.. There was dis cute girl.. She wld just leave her mouth open while u do d work. No reciprocation. I could manage that. Another girl i met just slobbers .yuck.. It not a spit swapping contest biatch!.. Lets get down to biz
TYPES of KISSES
Yhs, check d oral hygiened wich includes dental plaque! A guy wif dental plaque is a no no.. And mouth odor, ewwww.
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
op, do you apply makeup cos your profile pic looks gay
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by mondue(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
funny...
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
lol..
I was opportuned (unfortunately) to see 1..The two of them opened their mouth wide and just jammed it together.
I was lyk WTF!

Then again i think here in naija..yoruba girls are the best kissers!
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by kilokeys(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Yoruba girls? Hmm.. They bite alot jare.. I guess our kissing looks awkward because of the type of lips we have around here. The fusion of d mighty lips is synonymus to seeing two naked snails intertwine.. Yucky.
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 10, 2012
grin grin
Re: Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2012
Yield: grin grin

let us kiss small grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Choices You Might End Up Regretting In 10 Years / If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.