Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Can This Really Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Really Be Love? (914 Views)

Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
The story: she loves him dearly,that she always avoiding other guys so that she can sustain n nurse her present relationship for about 5yrs now,but she is not enjoy a bit of it,they hardly see each other she said its his work even in weekends he told her he always tired to go out rather he will go hangout with his friends or play basketball. HE barely calls except she did, he changes is status from been engaged to an open relationship.
she is always complaining and sober. which i hated, sincerely it's hurts when i see her dat way meanwhile nobody to go out with even girlfrndz she dont have 1.
Am the only one she complains to and i dont know what else to tell her coz she dont wanna hear "break up" not even let go.

I Need your advice, coz at a stage am feeling like arranging some1 else for her.
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Dyt(f): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dere s smth v learnt in every rel b it frnds or lovers
if u truely care n love dat person,no mata ow tight things mayb,u still give atleast sm mins 2 think of ur partner n ow 2 b wit dem
work s simply no excuse
he s nt jst in2 er
i play d games of bein busy 2
he wanna b left alone
she shld hang out more often,atleast go 2 places n v fun
lyf s sweeter dan jst mournin ova a dude
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Jackieugo(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
She should save her dignity and just walk away. That man is no good lipsrsealed
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by MMM2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
arrange her nyash 4 me. angry
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Godmother(f): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
I think over time I have come to release that when a guy is no longer into you, he doesnt neccessarily tell u, he shows you
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
@DYT life is even honeyier not sweeter joor! coz av told her times without no she still sticks to dis stupid love of hers (am sorry i had to use dt word dt way)aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggh angry mood!!!!!
@jackieugo dignity? that's true
@MMM it is done already DEAL. and @G_mama tru yarn!
thanks yo! all,
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by toyemz(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
can someone pls slap her so she can wake up from the deep slumber she seems to have fallen into

love ke?
not one chance in hell!
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
Dearest poster
I'm Happy to tell you that the lady in your story is YOU!
Pls admit this fact and let's continue from there
SexkillZ cool
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
@sexkillz i guess u talking from experience you share your life history secretly and refer it to sm1 else's,anyways it is not ME. Thanx for your little contribution MR SEXKILLZ, perhaps SEX killz if u not carefool, be careful coz it might be your turn 2mao, wink wink wink wink wink

@toyemz she should be awake by now cozzzzzzz we are giving her a lot of BEATING not even a slap jawe aren't we guys?
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Rocktation(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
@POSTER- Arranging someone else for her, is by far the best thing you can do. I really despise guys that think that they can finish running around the world and then come back to some foolish open arms of the mumu that they've kept at home. Especially when they're not even married yet.
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Rocktation i am working on it. Guys are worried now and even babez no dey smile, NO monkey for idanre hill,she self don dey wise up small anyways thanx for d contribution.
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by zealot4me(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Dearest poster
I'm Happy to tell you that the lady in your story is YOU!
Pls admit this fact and let's continue from there
SexkillZ cool

be careful MR. physic !

OP: all she got to do is LET GO (no more story! cos he doesn't want her anymore nd wants to frustrate her;wat bullshit)
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by koolkamzzy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
mz.nectar:

@Rocktation i am working on it. Guys are worried now and even babez no dey smile, NO monkey for idanre hill,she self don dey wise up small anyways thanx for d contribution.

Errrrrrmm mam can I suscribe, I mean can I apply??
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
Arrange another guy for her quick
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
@mynd_44 sure you can, why not? what are your qualifications?, perhaps still collating datas.
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
zealot4me:

[color=#006600]be careful MR. physic !

angry angry
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
mz.nectar:

@mynd_44 sure you can, why not? what are your qualifications?, perhaps still collating datas.

Thanks but I am already tied to BABE!
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Brite02(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
Different folks Different strokes lipsrsealed
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by mznectar(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2011
are u scared? it's okay!! coz we've even gotten a nice bobo,
Re: Can This Really Be Love? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
Not even intrested anyway

(1) (Reply)

I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: / She Was violated, What Do I Do To Him? / When She Thinks She Is Not Good Enough For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.