Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: (901 Views)

See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / See How Foolish Some Girls reason But Think They Are In Love / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Nairaboi(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2011
Hi pals, i was goin out with a ceartain girl, i loved her like only death cud make us part, on the oda hand i never knew she was cheating all around. . .it later got to a point she told me to my face that she was player.we later broke up finally, toh i never was intimate with her, since two could play the game, i decided to ask her sister who was unaware of our relationship out. The problem is that shes now cursing, swearing fire and volcano to deal with me, i am now tempted to ask, y is she angry? Wen she was doing all d cheating i did'nt complain. She has even given birth for one of the affairs she was having, yet she don't want to let i and ha sister be. Pals i need ur take on this. . .
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by xynerise: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2011
And u think dating her sis is a payback? undecided. You have just a week to live if u continue with that relationship.
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by BABE3: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2011
I'm not thinking well:

You broke up with her and you decided to pay her back by hooking up with her sister? Put your self in her shoes for a second----Oya remove yourself from her shoes (before she steps on your head). You see how it feels?

How won't she swear fire and volcano--- C'mon leave her sister alone jo.
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by claremont(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2011
@OP: You didn't do anything wrong mate, ladies do the exact same thing you did all the time at the slightest whim.
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by emsquare(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2011
Guy! do u truly love her sister or what?
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2011
Guy you are looking for trouble. Can't you find someone else?
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Nairaboi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ babe n xynerise, dis one u guys are sending me to hell. I was faithful to this girl, never cheated on her and respected myself 2ru out. So u guys did'nt see anytin wrong in what she did? Na wa 4 una o!
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Goldieluks: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
Leave her sister alone.
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
Okay your ex did was wrong but the sister did not comit any crime. What you should do is set your ex up big time
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by BABE3: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
Nairaboi:

@ babe n xynerise, dis one u guys are sending me to hell. I was faithful to this girl, never cheated on her and respected myself 2ru out. So u guys did'nt see anytin wrong in what she did? Na wa 4 una o!

I hope everything is ok?!

Who sent you to hell?

When/How did I imply that I didn't see anything wrong in what she did?

She cheated on you + You didn't cheat on her = A break-up! Shikena!

Why are you trying to bring extra wahala on your head by dating her sister? Just wait till the sister finds out that you "dated" are for the wrong reasons--- chei! You're so done!
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by omega25red(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2011
poster

the mere fact that you are dating her sister as revenge is enough for everyone to kill you. her sister is innocent and knows nothing about your past why drag her into your horrible plans?

when would you people realise that the best revenge you can have against someone who has wronged you is to live the best life you can live and ignore that person who hurt you. you are expending too much energy and time in dating someone you dont care about and you are waisting time because the right woman may just pass you by
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by kpolli(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
play on player
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Kslib(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ah my guy!think wella first b4 u do wetin dey ur mind ooohh!If the girl serious leaver her sis alone.Be wise"DONT LET THIS BE YOUR LAST POST ON EARTH"
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Cuteobi(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
U just signed ya death warrant boy!!
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Why take this personal?
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by pendo89(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2011
OP you are about to start an ugly cycle.Leave the innocent sister out of this cz she's not the one that cheated.
Imagine what could possibly happen.

Your girl that cheated on you will go for your brother/close relative (if u got any after all she confessed to being a player so no big deal).
Possibility 2. This innocent girl after discovering you used her as revenge, may go for your bro/relative as revenge on you too.
Messy messy affair. 2 sisters chasing your brother/s just to get back at you.( like a scene out of nollywood)
okay it makes me dizzy so just move on.

sorry that it happened to you so next time keep your eyes open and realise that revenge is never an option.
Learn to forgive and move on.
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Why take this personal?
LOL! Maybe na she be the "certain girl"! undecided I mean you never can tell, right? undecided
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2011
@poster
if you are a good guy (as you claim) then go for it. the first sista didnt value you OR what you guys had, you didnt even fukc her, so being with the second sista isnt such a crime, so long as it is done properly and not out of some revenge plot to hurt sista #1.

also, what does sista #2 thinks about it all, now that she knows about you and her sista's past?! if she doesnt mind then you guys should be merry and stop worrying about the wrong things like sista #1
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by iice(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
You broke up and yet there is the two can play that game? Which two when you've already become one
You should have gone and played with other girls and forgotten about this 'certain' girl. 
Re: I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL! Maybe na she be the "certain girl"! undecided I mean you never can tell, right? undecided

you're right, one has to be wary of Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Go Out With Or Be In A Relationship With A Fine Guy Slightly On The Big Side (not Ver / Give Your Answer / What Is The Key To A Happy And Lasting Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.