Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (46810 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by amarachi06(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
shawn55ng:
Fail on arrival

Don't write him off yet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by franklinjose: 5:39pm On May 27, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Walk down to your street and start begging for no one is as stupid as to give you any money talk of 1koko.
God bless
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by GeniusVincent(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2022
Why not stick to his regional APGA party? Peter Obi is not winning nada and you heard it here first from your favourite op.. smiley smiley
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by shizzle1: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
Pandora coward Obi don run go Labor party. grin grin grin
you yorubanzas are utterly senseless

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Emola12(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
Wow...dats great move he need to start campaign asap to get people behind him
Labour party forward ever
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by CSTRR: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
There is still Hope for Nigerians.

Emmanuel Macron created his own political movement outside the established French parties.
And he won.

Nigerians have no excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by tunapawizzy: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
I respect this man for this...u really don't have to join the existing rotten parties if u really mean well for Nigeria. It doesn't matter, you dont have to get there by all means, especially considering he is a man of means and can afford to shield his family from the mess going on in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by ItsTutsi(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
You mean he joined "labour in vain" party
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Lightorder: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Kencomax:
This man can't outstand tinubu

Tinubu is our next president!
your next village president. I can see that stagnation and retrogression is your eternal destiny. You have no remedy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Flokibanks57: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Speaklove: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Maybe he had foreseen his lost in PDP .

I heard "he wouldn't want to play along that vote buying thing ."
you know : without paying delegates to vote for you there is 80 percent assurance that you would not win the primaries .

If what I heard about him is true ;then I think a man like peter obi Is what Nigeria needs .
(It might not necessarily be him though )

The unfortunate thing is :
integrity doesn't win much vote in Nigeria ,and that is one cardinal reason politicians would rather steal money to buy vote than build integrity and then lose .

MANY OF US ARE HYPOCRITES,AND WE ARE PART OF THE REASONS WHY OUR LEADERS WOULD RATHER BE CORRUPT AND WIN ELECTION ,THAN BE A PERSON OF INTEGRITY ,AND THEN BE MOCKED AT THE END .

MOST OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ; NOT ONLY BUHARI IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS NATION

Let us all make a different this time my people .let's vote the right person for nothing but the good destiny of our nation

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by LagosXYZ: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
savcy:
He knows he can't win the election on the platform of ZLP. If I were him, I'd retreat, reflect and think about ways I'd take advantage of the exposure and support I've garnered and mount a credible 'assault' come 2027. Like it or not, the man Peter Obi is already a household name, and it'll only get better from here. But, as far 2023 goes, he's done.

Spamming ZLP ko PLC ni

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by seunmsg(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Best of luck to him.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1530217754166722565?t=Ntm4ijopz_BVH_WGuhXS7Q&s=19
Our people dont know what true leadership is,i tell u, growing and being raised by white men, growing up in a decent family as a first son has taught me a lot about leadership,if am given any post as a leader , I see it as a task,its suffering ,its no leisure ,i told someone if i ever attain any political position which i don't care to cos I hate attention, I would not receive salary ,i rather prefer donations from anonymous people with out seeking for favour to serve ,one naira will not even go to my pocket ,its a delicate position ,can our leaders who have the guts to attain this level ever be selfless,answer is No,the real leaders ain't even contesting,they re working hard to make their homes better

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by UNDFTD: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by moredolu(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
If Nigerians really want change i believe this man should be our next president. Lets give him maximum support.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Chydoohh: 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
Very good. Pdp and Apc are very very corrupt to the grass roots. We want a neutral president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Jflex07(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
savcy:
He knows he can't win the election on the platform of ZLP. If I were him, I'd retreat, reflect and think about ways I'd take advantage of the exposure and support I've garnered and mount a credible 'assault' come 2027. Like it or not, the man Peter Obi is already a household name, and it'll only get better from here. But, as far 2023 goes, he's done.
Says a nobody!
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Mrkumareze(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2022
The choice of party is absolutely wrong. Labour Party can't give him the strength he wants
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Corporate2020: 5:43pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:
APGA to PDP to Labor soon to ADC

When a beautiful bride jumps from one husband house to another to another she will soon be a prostitute - Shehu Shagari to Nnamdi Azikiwe 1979

I beg, no dey bring out this type of history again. Na beg I beg you
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by IPIGSONMETH: 5:43pm On May 27, 2022
shizzle1:
you yorubanzas are utterly senseless

Did Obi learn this coward move from Namdiot Cownu or Ojukwu. I said he learned it from Ojukwu but my friend said it's from Nadiot Coward Cownu. Pls what do you think? Just asking for a friend. Thanks in advance for your common sense answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2022
We move
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Lazenby007(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I can't vote for him because I don't want Nigeria to be better
You bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
I trust your principles Sir........

You fought the then Tigers in Anambra State single handedly, to the point there was confusion in their gathering and the Court had no option left than to speak a forceful truth, thus you were given your long lived dream to deliver Anambra State out of the hands of their Political gradiators.....

Up till today, Anambra State has become a State without God father syndrome unlike what is obtainable in other states.

Your chosing Labour Party is a step in the right direction because an Angel on mission trades where there is sanity of mind.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by gasparpisciotta: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
His UK trip may have influenced his decision to join Labour Party, perhaps he has been promised support by the UK’s Labour Party.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by after4: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
your tifnubu no go even see party ticket for APC as GEJ will be made consensus candidate. that should be your worries

beerfraud:
Ashewo politician with Zero ideology
pigs and piglets will soon arrive to tell us how Labour Party will win the Presidential election with 99.99% margin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by dheilaw1(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2022
Someone said Peter Obi would still labor in vain in labor party
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2022
Safe trip his twitter, NL and facebook INEC officials can start their new vote count again.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Bigkoko: 5:45pm On May 27, 2022
Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd wishes Mr. Peter Obi well, in the well-deserved support he is enjoying locally, and Internationally. We will keep our ears open for any positive news from the corridors of International Politics, that would take you to greater achievement.... Continue Sir
Kindly make sure to continue in the paths that brought you this far;
Fiscal Responsibility
Due Process
Blockage & Elimination of Govt Wastages
Wealth Creation
Local empowerment of entrepreneurs etc.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by savcy(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Says a nobody!

You can do better.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by biafranrealson: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
franklinjose post=oh113228563:
please I'm really stranded right now I'm yet to be paid any
nairalander that can assist me here is my acct no: zero two
five nine four eight nine two zero two. gtbank.God bless you
all.
U dey shame self to call your number , shakara , common tell me the full name on the account for confirmations,
Lazy person we dey shame .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
Eastlink:
Obi has no business in politics. Labour party of all party! Like is this real or a dream. What stops this man from returning to APGA like Abaribe and Ekweremadu?

Rather than join APGA where he has the network and grow the party to win the South-East and grow nationally na Labour party him land. Thank God for PDP shenanigans that exposed his political nativity.

Ndigbo beware. Don't waste your votes on this man. For the next 20 years those following Obi will continue dancing in the wilderness.

You have no business analyzing politics if you don’t know that Soludo and other APGA leaders will not only deny him the party’s presidential ticket, they will embarrass him out of the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.