Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,483 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (46820 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
Any where Obi goes is where I will go.

Let's use relatively unknown party and claim Nigeria back from APC and PDP criminals

Labour party we moooooouve!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
dollar124:
Waste of time and resources, there is only two political parties in Nigeria PDP and APC.
And the two political parties have kept us in perpetual bondage

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Emmmy360(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2022
As much as we love this man and want him to win I don’t see him going anywhere with this party, It is obvious that the reasonable people and people who care about the development and want this country to grow don’t want Asiwaju Tinubu to win this election but the sad thing is that he will win that is the country we are in they already made all the youth powerless, politics in this country is not a nice game and politics in this country is not about vote and I don’t see him as that kind of man
Well he have my vote already tho.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
So na labourer Party he run dey go? Lolz. This are I merge my vote party
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
Oga run de go...ooo wike is winning, instead for u to join AGPA u come run to Lp how many leaders they there self
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by LCling: 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
Anywhere you support go dey
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
Most person's are saying obi can't win even if he wins PDP primary.

I think he just needed to test his popularity [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by obilokechukwu(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Y1bo can never become a President in Nigeria
yes that is true word. If only the igbos political leaders are wise like nnadi kanu. Biafran will be actualize like ghana must go.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by pharmaking: 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
The IBOs have no business in politics.

Just do your business and let yolubas and abokis rotate power.

Period.

Labour Party? You want to labour forever?

Even his supporters on nairaland will not vote LP.

Na Atiku them wan vote.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by owenwin: 6:05pm On May 27, 2022
Let's work with Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Sleekfingers: 6:05pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On May 27, 2022
Alvelt14:
Peter is a good man but he will never smell presidency. Know this and have peace

How is he a good man?
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
Eastlink:
Obi has no business in politics. Labour party of all party! Like is this real or a dream. What stops this man from returning to APGA like Abaribe and Ekweremadu?

Rather than join APGA where he has the network and grow the party to win the South-East and grow nationally na Labour party him land. Thank God for PDP shenanigans that exposed his political nativity.

Ndigbo beware. Don't waste your votes on this man. For the next 20 years those following Obi will continue dancing in the wilderness.

Them no wan put in hard work. See the work Tinubu put into his party. Our eastern politicians always chasing their tails in circles.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by smileyoo: 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I can't vote for him because I don't want Nigeria to be better
lol. Very wicked man indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Arysexy(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Like the leaves ontop water dancing around. So unstable.

As unstable as Tinubu

From SDP to AD to AC to ACN to APC..... and now about to return to SDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Polchiz(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Who go vote IGBO Man? Definitely not me and my People.
Please vote our brother, he will do a good job.
Forgive any Igbo that treated you badly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Benwallt(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2022
savcy:
He knows he can't win the election on the platform of LP. If I were him, I'd retreat, reflect and think about ways I'd take advantage of the exposure and support I've garnered and mount a credible 'assault' come 2027. Like it or not, the man Peter Obi is already a household name, and it'll only get better from here. But, as far 2023 goes, he's done.
dusted and trashed
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 27, 2022
Even if Obi wins, he would face a house and a senate filled with APC and PDP members all ready to frustrate him well well well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2022
Which of the angels in heaven has done this to you ? bcoz flesh and blood are capable of such

ifytrik:
I see president goodluck ebele Jonathan of APC coming first in the upcoming presidential election
Bola Ahmed tinubu of SDC came second
Atiku abubakar of PDP came third
Peter Obi of labour party fourth
This I have seen grin
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Sleekfingers: 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
harmony75:
He can do it.. We all have to vote for good governance vote Peter Obi�

He can do what? Speak for yourself, and stop using the word "WE" .....
Peter obi will only get votes from the southeast, so tell me , how gonna do it ?
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Beze992(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
[s][/s]

The time to increase your wailing and crying is not here yet, pls safe your voice and tears for later. grin grin

It's actually 'save', before you go any further.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by oguns222: 6:11pm On May 27, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
[s][/s]

The time to increase your wailing and crying is not here yet, pls safe your voice and tears for later. grin grin

The same way you will wail when Tinubu the drug pusher is sent out of APC, right? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by franudi: 6:11pm On May 27, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
Pandora coward Obi don run go Labor party. grin grin grin
You are the coward.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by lexy2014: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
amarachi06:

Don't write him off yet.
So u actually believe that peter obi will become president of Nigeria in 2023?
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by gsmphoneseller: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by PapaFejiro: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
This pandora issues is all you guys have? Hahaha...na wa o.
IPIGSONMETH:
Pandora coward Obi don run go Labor party. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by hammer567: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
APC IS GOING TO WIN THE NEXT PRESIDENCY.

THAT ONE IS FOR SURE.

PDP WILL LOOSE HEAVILY IN THE SE ZONE AND SS IF THEY FIELD ATIKU BUT COULD GAIN IN THE NORTH.

TINUBU CANNOT WIN NORTH, WHEN THEY HAVE ATIKU.

SW SHOULD REST.

THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS ALL ABOUT THE NORTH.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by after4: 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
who your presidiot ep

beerfraud:
Y1bo can never become a President in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by gsmphoneseller: 6:14pm On May 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by franudi: 6:14pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:
APGA to PDP to Labor soon to ADC

When a beautiful bride jumps from one husband house to another to another she will soon be a prostitute - Shehu Shagari to Nnamdi Azikiwe 1979

Nonsense talk. That shows he knows what he wants. Do not stay in an abusive marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.