Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30491 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
Brain resetting beating is needed sometimes.

9 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Klass99(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by RESHARPENED: 11:18pm On May 28, 2022
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because he's your younger brother.

You're a big fool. Don't even bother to apologize 'cause he'll NEVER forgive you.

You're lucky you have a weak brother. I'd have been sure to damage you if you tried that nonsense with me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by stacyadams: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
it's so annoying children of nowadays thinks because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are. they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

my kid bro who i single handledly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he his a father of a 5year old boy and another one its on the way. well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days... the recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. discussion we having one thing lent to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this year's. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? why would I.

yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Seun
lalasticlala

I support u bro.if he do any how again beat him up again.....on how Lil baby go talk to Dr Dre any how

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Zonefree(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2022
Your last thread where your girlfriend advised you not to build house for your mother first, you claimed to be the first son. This thread, you got an elder brother. Wonderful !

10 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by bummyla(m): 2:28am On May 29, 2022
Something like this nearly happened in my family one Christmas holidays, a long time ago. There was a time my Dad's younger brother was the riches in the family, before he became the poorest and died of poverty.

After they buried their mother, my grandmother, because he brought the largest amount of money his wife became arrogant, was talking down on everybody.

So, one morning devotion my Dad's immediate younger brother who was a pastor and a military man asked my mother to pray for the whole family, but my youngest uncle's wife shouted at my Mum not to dare to pray for us, that my Mum is not Spirit filled, she said a lot of things.

My Uncle immediately forgot he was a pastor, the military man in him told over, he nearly beat my youngest uncle and his wife to pulp that morning, if not that we were begging him in tears.

My Uncle warned the both of them, that the next time they will speak disrespectfully to my parents again, he will personally flog them to death.

Till they died, none of them dared my parents again

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Okhuadams(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
it's so annoying children of nowadays thinks because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are. they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

my kid bro who i single handledly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he his a father of a 5year old boy and another one its on the way. well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days... the recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. discussion we having one thing lent to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this year's. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? why would I.

yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Seun
lalasticlala
First all try and marry and have kids off your own. Then secondly he should be the one to apologise to your elder brother. While you apologise to the wife and lastly beat more sense into his head but you are lucky to have been able to beat him if it's the other way round guy my advice go be say just go die
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2022
Okhuadams:
First all try and marry and have kids off your own. Then secondly he should be the one to apologise to your elder brother. While you apologise to the wife and lastly beat more sense into his head but you are lucky to have been able to beat him if it's the other way round guy my advice go be say just go die
apologize to the wife? who couldn't caution his husband?

your a big fool

14 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Foreigna2: 8:17am On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
apologize to the wife? who couldn't caution his husband?

your a big fool

You preserved order, respect and dignity in your family. You did well.
If you apologise to him, you are a disgrace to your father.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Foreigna2: 8:19am On May 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because you he's your younger brother.

You're a big fool. Don't even bother to apologize 'cause he'll NEVER forgive you.

You're lucky you have a weak brother. I'd have been sure to damage you if you tried that nonsense with me.

I'm sure his younger brother was thinking like you before they beat him like a dog in front of his wife and kid. Where your power end na where another person own begin.
After beating him, they should have contacted military guys to handle him for like 48 hours. He will get a crash course on respect and commonsense.

21 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by eyinjuege: 8:24am On May 29, 2022
He shouldn't have been rude to his older brother in front of his wife & child. What kind of message is he passing to them? .
It's only deserving that he received the insults in front of his wife too. Though, he should have been reprimanded seriously instead of beating him and twisting his sharp mouth sha.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2022
Why is your mom asking you to apologize instead of asking him to apologize to his elder brother? Does she see nothing wrong in a far younger child humiliating his far elder brother even in the presence of his budding family? How will the wife respect his elder brother tomorrow? My guess is that your younger brother maybe doing better financially than the both of you. You did well, apologize, but only after he must have apologized to your elder brother!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Foreigna2: 8:55am On May 29, 2022
skoskosko:
Why is your mom asking you to apologize instead of asking him to apologize to his elder brother? Does she see nothing wrong in a far younger child humiliating his far elder brother even in the presence of his budding family? How will the wife respect his elder brother tomorrow? My guess is that your younger brother maybe doing better financially than the both of you. You did well, apologize, but only after he must have apologized to your elder brother!

Na the mama spoil the last born. He's probably her pet, so she is being sentimental about it.
That is why men maintain order and discipline in the family. Left for women, only very few are capable of doing that.

8 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by ukaface(f): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
bummyla:
Something like this nearly happened in my family one Christmas holidays, a long time ago. There was a time my Dad's younger brother was the riches in the family, before he became the poorest and died of poverty.

After they buried their mother, my grandmother, because he brought the largest amount of money his wife became arrogant, was talking down on everybody.

So, one morning devotion my Dad's immediate younger brother who was a pastor and a military man asked my mother to pray for the whole family, but my youngest uncle's wife shouted at my Mum not to dare to pray for us, that my Mum is not Spirit filled, she said a lot of things.

My Uncle immediately forgot he was a pastor, the military man in him told over, he nearly beat my youngest uncle and his wife to pulp that morning, if not that we were begging him in tears.

My Uncle warned the both of them, that the next time they will speak disrespectfully to my parents again, he will personally flog them to death.

Till they died, none of them dared my parents again
I am interested in this story.
Wetin kill them( you mean your uncle and wife ABI?)

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by cavreek: 10:42am On May 29, 2022
All I see is childish-ness, how does giving birth to a child makes u mature and irresponsible
Just dey as if nothing happen if sense enter am him go know say na him mess up and him go do d needful

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by wiseone28: 11:32am On May 29, 2022
Family rumble

Who am i to judge?

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Truvelisback(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Klass99(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2022
smiley

17 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Klass99(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2022
smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by emmke(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
You are an idiot for beating your brother in front of his wife and child. You are a big coward bully. The women on this forum are only approving your actions because the person at the receiving end of the violence is a man. I can assure you that their comments would have been different if you had beaten a woman (your sister), even if she did something worse.
Men like you are disgusting and if I were your brother, I would exert my vengeance on you when you least expect it.
Coward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Dailyparrot: 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because you he's your younger brother.

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by kkins25(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2022
Hopefully he isn't the bread winner of the family too. Since na pikin him born then i don't see why he should be feeling on top of the world.

but if he somehow becomes the richest among you, oh boy, no be small wahala for you oh. He can organize family meetings and cut you out.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
emmke:
You are an idiot for beating your brother in front of his wife and child. You are a big coward bully. The women on this forum are only approving your actions because the person at the receiving end of the violence is a man. I can assure you that their comments would have been different if you had beaten a woman (your sister), even if she did something worse.
Men like you are disgusting and if I were your brother, I would exert my vengeance on you when you least expect it.
Coward.

Your problem with Op is because women here approve of what he did, not because the foolish younger brother disrespected and insulted his elder ones abi

You are an I.diot, if you come from a dysfunctional family where elders are not respected and given their dues, don't expect others to condone nonsense like you and your family,

And I won't be surprised you are also a last born who feels they can talk down on anyone because mama always have their back just like Op's brother,

Next time tell your brain to reason beyond being a sexist where common sense is supposed to be applied.

Coward.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Dailyparrot:

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.
Nonsense.

RESHARPENED:

[/s]

Two fo.ols that lack home training, their concern is not the fact that the brother insulted and disrespected his elder ones, it is the beating that is your problem,

I have someone like you at home, he's the last born and only son, and we his elder ones are all females, he dare not say rubbish to us, anytime he sees us he dobale and give us our full respect,

Like I told another of your kind above, don't propagate the nonsense that goes on in your family on those that come from a sane family.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why would u be angry with ur brother because his wife gave birth out of wedlock? It's obvious that u are envious of ur younger brother. If u want the same, do the same.

It's a pity that you lack comprehension skills, go and read the Op again and modify this rubbish comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by emmke(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Your problem with Op is because women here approve of what he did, not because the foolish younger brother disrespected and insulted his elder ones about

You are an I.diot, if you come from a dysfunctional functional family where elders are not respected and given their dues, don't expect others to condone nonsense like you and your family,

And I won't be surprised you are also a last born who feels they can talk down on anyone because mama always have their back just like Op's brother,

Next time tell your brain to reason beyond being a sexist where common sense is supposed to be applied.

Coward.
Idiot.
Like she will write this meaningless epistle and pretend to be reasonable if the op had beaten a female. Women with their sharp mouths are always disrespectful to everyone around and I'm sure you one of those hypocritical idiots who screams violence is never the answer. All of sudden your misandric assss is okay with violence because the recipient Is a male.

Fkkk off my mention, you hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
emmke:

Idiot.
Like she will write this meaningless epistle and pretend to be reasonable if the op had beaten a female. Women with their sharp mouths are always disrespectful to everyone around and I'm sure you one of those hypocritical idiots who screams violence is never the answer. All of sudden your misandric assss is okay with violence because the recipient Is a male.

Fkkk off my mention, you hypocrite.

Look above and read bummyla's comment, uka.face and Klass.99 condemned the wife involved and approved the beating done by the pastor/military brother, same as I

Just cos you are too stu.pid to reason out of your anus, you expect women to speak against Op abi? you do not have a problem with your fellow men that approved what Op did, only women are the hypocrite abi?

Is the story here about domestic violence? Is it not a family dispute? Is it only women that condemn domestic violence? Do all men approve of domestic violence?

If I'm a misandrist and hypocrite, men that support Op are what, misogynistic and hypocrite too abi? Why can't you insult the men that also support Op, are you scared of them? Or is it that you are the "I must support my gender at all cost whether wrong or right" advocator-in-chief right?

Go and beg whoever destroyed your brain to magically assemble it back, because they did a good job to the extent that, no pieces was left to salvage

A-hole.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

kid is not an achievement, besides we not in any competition
I love my brother, it's just his character from day one he always stubborn my eldest bro is the cool headed type that tolerate alot. but me I noi dey gree..
sometimes I throway face, but today is different
This would have been so believable if not for your anger, resentments, jealousy and bitterness written all over your initial post. Your brother was rude to another,you made the fight yours. And find satisfaction in beating him before his wife and kids. You neglected his rudeness but emphasized on his boastfulness in your write up, you even went on to let us know he has a son out of wedlock without anyone asking, recounted an event that had nothing to do with your fight. Your pain isn't that he was rude to your brother, Your pain is that he fathered a child and another on it's way before you. His son is the heir of the family and that hurts you. Anyone could have been rude, but linking his children and wife up with his rudeness is not it at all. Who are you fooling? Oh perhaps the 17 likes giver!

Make peace with yourself, repeat this post i quoted everyday till you believe it and start acting like a matured mind should. Who gets violent with an adult if not an angry and bitter soul! Ewwwwwww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Titovanzel(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
emmke:
Coward.

Any right thinking woman would still go home and reprimand her husband even after being beaten by his elder sibling. She would pass the message with wisdom, hoping he gets it and changes. If he beats me up for telling him the truth, I might as well get my elder bros to beat him again before he extends his uncouth mouth to my family. Las Las, na to pack him 3 colanuts and Eva bottle palmwine marriage rite things give am back.

And u Mr., sure sound like a bird that would flock with the OP's brother.

13 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Truvelisback(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

It's a pity that you lack comprehension skills, go and read the Op again and modify this rubbish comment.
I have red the post. I'm not in anyway siding his younger brother for his disrespectfulness neither am i saying his behaviour was good. I'm only against his negative reason for hating his brother for having a child out of wedlock. No matter the offence, he is his blood.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have red the post. I'm not in anyway siding his younger brother for his disrespectfulness neither am i saying his behaviour was good. I'm only against his negative reason for hating his brother for having a child out of wedlock. No matter the offence, he is his blood.

Nobody is disputing the fact that they are blood, siblings are bound to fight, it's normal, and he doesn't hate his brother for anything, the brother is the boastful one that rubs his irresponsibility to their faces because he is the only one with kids, and Op pointed out this fact to us because the brother uses it to taunt his elder ones, so what are you saying?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ishilove: 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Look above and read bummyla's comment, uka.face and Klass.99 condemned the wife involved and approved the beating done by the pastor/military brother, same as I

Just cos you are too stu.pid to reason out of your anus, you expect women to speak against Op abi? you do not have a problem with your fellow men that approved what Op did, only women are the hypocrite abi?

Is the story here about domestic violence? Is it not a family dispute? Is it only women that condemn domestic violence? Do all men approve of domestic violence?

If I'm a misandrist and hypocrite, men that support Op are what, misogynistic and hypocrite too abi? Why can't you insult the men that also support Op, are you scared of them? Or is it that you are the "I must support my gender at all cost whether wrong or right" advocator-in-chief right?

Go and beg whoever destroyed your brain to magically assemble it back, because they did a good job to the extent that, no pieces was left to salvage

A-hole.
What manner of savagery is this??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Cute Photo Of Four Generations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.