Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30492 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Truvelisback(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Nobody is disputing the fact that they are blood, siblings are bound to fight, it's normal, and he doesn't hate his brother for anything, the brother is the boastful one that rubs his irresponsibility to their faces because he is the only one with kids, and Op pointed out this fact to us because the brother uses it to taunt his elder ones, so what are you saying?
U are right. In family atimes, things like this may likely come up. It's good that he dealt with him.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Yimmicks: 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
This your brother is an adult fah asides being a husband and father oo..
You're lucky he still has huge reverence for you else he would have beaten you black and blue and you wont be here typing rubbish.
You owe him an apology, respect is a two-way thing and you have disrespected him.
I hope the wife and kid forgive you in their heart sha.. The wife sef deserve a gold medal. Watching you beat her husband without a word.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by emmanuelbrown26: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
it's so annoying children of nowadays thinks because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are. they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

my kid bro who i single handledly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he his a father of a 5year old boy and another one its on the way. well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days... the recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. discussion we having one thing lent to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this year's. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? why would I.

yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Seun
lalasticlala
Where ever your father is right now, he will always be happy for giving birth to a son like u that can stand for d family, indeed u are a true son of your father.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by emmanuelbrown26: 3:23pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

yes you don't have to tell me, I felt bad after the whole thing.
but I'm just finding a hard time following what my mom told me to apologise.
the sight of him talking to my elder bro who I didn't even follow, they was another girl before I annoys me more
do you know the age distance?

U hv no damn reason to apologise to your kid brother, Infact he was d one to apologise to big brother

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Klass99(f): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Advision: 3:30pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
it's so annoying children of nowadays thinks because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are. they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

my kid bro who i single handledly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he his a father of a 5year old boy and another one its on the way. well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days... the recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. discussion we having one thing lent to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this year's. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? why would I.

yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Seun
lalasticlala

don't be a fool, you fought you brother and you openly boast about it. You read in the news how one brother killed or maimed another...that could easily have been you. What if your brother took a weapon at the height of the confrontation and lunged at you? very easily your mother could have lost 2 children (1 dead and the other condemned to prison)

Thank God it did not lead to that....if you and your brother do not get along, avoid him....he is old enough to decide what he is and how he should comport himself..children or no children

And appreciate your brother was the more matured party, because he allowed you get away with it. In some other homes, at least one person will land in the mortuary or emergency ward....and for your family's sake, hope he looks past that event.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

Jayjay on the beats cheesy. Even on a Sabbath day you've got no chill at all. Richy4 are you seeing what I am seeing?

Jokes apart, some of the comments I've read makes me wonder, if we all read the same original post.
grin grin cheesy
I think she wanted to keep the Sabbath day holy, but what she's reading here, and the comments, she couldn't help herself cheesy...

Jovialjune, jokes apart, u will make a very good whip as a career.... look into it and see what it entails...I believe U will do well in it...

Klass I feel you.. I think literature in English should be made compulsory in secondary school curriculum.. at least from JS1-SS1.. That will reduce comprehension problems many are having...

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

Jayjay on the beats cheesy. Even on a Sabbath day you've got no chill at all. Richy4 are you seeing what I am seeing?

Richy4:

grin grin cheesy
I think she wanted to keep the Sabbath day holy, but what she's reading here, and the comments, she couldn't help herself cheesy...

Jovialjune, jokes apart, u will make a very good majority whip head.... look into it and see what it entails...I believe U will do well in it...

I don't even know what to say to both of you again grin

But really some people can be so off-putting with their comment, they need a smack down to reality and common sense, who can do it better if not me grin

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Klass99(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by garriAndsugar: 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Your last thread where your girlfriend advised you not to build house for your mother first, you claimed to be the first son. This thread, you got an elder brother. Wonderful !
The OP is just jobless and likes creating useless threads

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2022
It was very wrong of you to beat up your brother, let alone in front of his wife and kid. You severely battered his ego and no wife should be made to experience such. You guys are brothers and I believe you know each other’s attitude. Nothing should come as a surprise anymore. Imagine a woman beating up her sister in front of the husband. We would all agree it is a huge disrespect and totally uncalled for.

Siblings, especially grown ones, should learn to handle each other. All that fighting should end in SS2. Apologize to your brother and he should also apologize to the elder one. In fact, call a meeting and apologize to yourselves.

You guys can tear yourselves apart in your private/family gatherings. In front of your spouses, always present a united family.

Your sibling can always forgive you, but their spouses may not.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2022
This is the affect of unresolved matters which over time becomes a real problem. It is time for you guys to sit down and talk like adults. Violence will soon stop being an option as you're all growing old.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On May 29, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
This is the affect of unresolved matters which over time becomes a real problem. It is time for you guys to sit down and talk like adults. Violence will soon stop being an option as you're all growing old.

Well said. Then they would pass the beef down to the next generation. This is why extended family bond is fast waning and people are dating their cousins in Lagos without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2022
pocohantas

Exactly. Then they would pass the beef down to the next generation. This is why extended family bond is fast waning and people are dating their cousins in Lagos without knowing.

That's so true. Extended family ties are fast becoming extinct because of unresolved issues that was left over time. My advise is that they use this opportunity and heal as a family or there will never be peace in their home.
PS: Pocohantas, you're one of the ladies i love seeing their comments here because it's always matured and clean which is hard to see here. Keep it cool
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Acidbath: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
This is what women have been suffering too. Its not new...zoo and their archaic mentality.

You first me donate sperm...so what? You first me open pu$i...so what?

Op, now you know how it feels. Marriage is now like a luxury in the zoo...males are feeling the heat now. If you no marry, you are worse than a married church rat according to zoo culture.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Okhuadams(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
apologize to the wife? who couldn't caution his husband?

your a big fool
I said it I was told of your foolish lifr style I thought your family and friends are just saying it for fun but I now know better. Your Foolishness is out of this world
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by riengo(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
better sue for peace
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Toktee(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

kid is not an achievement, besides we not in any competition
I love my brother, it's just his character from day one he always stubborn my eldest bro is the cool headed type that tolerate alot. but me I noi dey gree..
sometimes I throway face, but today is different
You are right... just like single ladies here that had kids out of wedlock.

Any young man that have kid/kids out of wedlock is irresponsible.

Anyone that quote me,insult me.... may Amadioha strike you.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Gkay1(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
In my family, junior don't have any right to insult the senior one no matter what u have and achieve.
Some nowadays guy think that when u achieve at early age, the life is over, brethren, life is over when u kick the bucket.
U 4 just slap better slap and leave am. Thou some people learn their lesson in hard way.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by ivolt: 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

I love my brother, it's just his character from day one he always stubborn my eldest bro is the cool headed type that tolerate alot. but me I noi dey gree..
If this is true, then why are you angry that he has a 5 year old and you don't?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Streett: 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
You whooped him real GOOD…….

He disrespected Y’all….. He deserves the disrespect In return double folds

-Street 50/50

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ezedon(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
You need not to
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by ivolt: 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
Foreigna2:

I'm sure his younger brother was thinking like you before they beat him like a dog in front of his wife and kid. Where your power end na where another person own begin.
After beating him, they should have contacted military guys to handle him for like 48 hours. He will get a crash course on respect and commonsense.
Revenge is best served cold.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Skullano(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2022
Nawa oooh, una way get brother or even brothers no know wetin God do for una ooh and I just wonder why my brother will insult or even fight me if I had just one..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ibraheemmawa(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

the child that washes his hands clean always eat with an elder,the boy is disrespectful he need to get some hardest lesson beside child out of wardluck is not prohibited in the African culture.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Saao(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2022
You need to apologise to his wife and kid if u don't want to to him. Explain to them why u did what u did.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Saao(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2022
Skullano:
Nawa oooh, una way get brother or even brothers no know wetin God do for una ooh and I just wonder why my brother will insult or even fight me if I had just one..
deep, very deep.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nimrod81: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.
you are first of all very wrong for bringing this here. Even if nobody knows you, you pass this one when you just do.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by seunak2016: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
op if your kid bro get money, he shouldn't talk like that....don't apologies unless he agree it's wrong to talk to elders like that.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by 9japarts: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Physical fight is an evidence of not being in control or frustration.

That you beat him up does not mean he will henceforth respect you. You attract more disdain disrespect that way.

You have let your emotions overrule your judgement, this event is a bottle up personal problem or frustration you are experiencing. Happened your brother is on the receiving end of the aftermath.

No matter the provocation, don't insult, fight, or argue. Men that have their emotions under check do not.

This advice is not just for how you've handled this situation with your brother, but generally with people you relate with. People slump and die from just a push, and asides that, people who have nothing are the ones that resort to physical fight.

Apologising is the first step to heal yourself, and start acting like a real man. Real men don't fight for respect. They earn it by being the best version of themselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Cute Photo Of Four Generations / Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.