Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30498 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Imoobot(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Let there be peace bro. two wrong don't make a right.
Let understand that you senior him in age and in wisdom.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by 07kjb: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Better go get your own kids so that things will balance

Senseless

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Firstcitizen: 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
Op please apologise to cancel the beating because that was not enough then show him more vawulence. We your supporters are waiting for the new report cheesy
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Gentlevip: 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
Before I lay my input all I see is bragging about fornication prowess.

So what can I say, when both of you can't be disciplined to zip up before marriage. What is there to say when other messy attitude springs up from either of you.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Awesomeking: 7:50pm On May 29, 2022
You are simply jealous of your brother.. The fact that you could boldly beat him up in presence of his bride to be as well as his child proves that him being close to getting married before you really bothers you and you simply wanted to belittle him.

Forever, that woman will never respect him as a husband and his child will never look up to him as a strong protector again.. Any small thing.. His wife can even make jest of him over the beating..

In your mind you were satisfying your jealousy by ridiculing your brother.. But you don't know you have simply brought upon yourself an enemy,if he is sharp enough to have a child and about to get married being the last born, then he is definitely sharp enough to know that you no longer regard him as a brother but only as an enemy..

Wetin your brother go do you back go worse pass the beating wey you give am � �.. Just dey watch your back and pray to God.... I hope you didn't tell him all this nonsense of him having a child as the reason for his disrespect.. Because you will only be giving him a weapon � � �.. If you no born pikin for this life again.. You know who to blame.. I just dey tell you fact.. Something wey u go settle family style.. You go embarrass full grown man in front of him woman and him pikin.. U Don buy market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Awesomeking: 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
osazsky:
u be goat..sorry to say..infact u nor get sense..u beat an adult..in the present of his son

Infact na u nor get respect..mumu..is this how to handle issues..u are not martured at all infact ur age is just a number
.i see u are jeleous...idiot
like seriously, some people don't think straight.. The guy really felt he did the right thing..he has really bought market.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Midastorch(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

yes you don't have to tell me, I felt bad after the whole thing.
but I'm just finding a hard time following what my mom told me to apologise.
the sight of him talking to my elder bro who I didn't even follow, they was another girl before I annoys me more
do you know the age distance?

Brov did absolutely very well, spare the rod and spoil the child......him dey crase....so na your very big brother him disrespect? Betcha he won't do it again especially in your presence...thumbs up bro

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Biggcake: 7:54pm On May 29, 2022
Richy4:
<< My brother, Two wrongs cannot make a right...

<<He was wrong by disrespecting your elder brother in the presence of his wife...

<< You are wrong fighting him in the presence of a 5yr old..I didn't say u shouldn't fight.. I mean u are an adult and can make decisions but look around you first...

<< What are u as an uncle gonna be teaching your nephew? That adults settles disagreement by fighting?

<< Again what kind of light would you want your nephew to see his father whom he probably sees as his super hero?... U want him to see how you are capable of beating his father?..

<< You guys are adults, when you were doing some stuffs, please think about the kids around you and how that will impact them and how it will shape or reshape their future.. embarassed

Mind you, he didn't fight.

He simply beat the hell out of him.

This will make the nephew know that who Fvck up must collect.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
Oludara202:

Period
any elder bro way useless..way nor dey huzzle for him parents..way nor gree marry..way nor wan learn work cuz he get one useless tissue paper..way dey smoke and bleep ashawo deserves beating and insult from the younger ones who are responsible with wife and children..op is a stupid man..matter way nor consign u..jealousy idiot..if he is married with children op go and marry and watch ur younger ones..ur mum..ur dad anx cosine respect u..that him son go Bleep u up..the wife may forget but that child will leave with that senerio truot his life time..goat u nor get the gods to mary but u sabi fight..the strenght he used in fightinh can go 6 rounds thereby impregnating his wife.irresponsible fool still behaving like a child..op comot for ur papa house make u know waiting life be

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Biggcake: 7:56pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

yes you don't have to tell me, I felt bad after the whole thing.
but I'm just finding a hard time following what my mom told me to apologise.
the sight of him talking to my elder bro who I didn't even follow, they was another girl before I annoys me more
do you know the age distance?

Don't apologise anything...

Except he apologizes to your elder brother and also to you first...

Some people needs to be put in their places.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Zealoy(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2022
If i where ur junior brother i will get u arrested and charge u to court for assault infact i will so deal with you to the extent you will start wondering if am actually ur blood brother

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by harmony75: 7:57pm On May 29, 2022
Why should momma tell you to apologize? Does she not see his rude and arrogant lifestyle he's first to give birth that will still come begging for kids school fees when they refuse to plan? This younger ones needs wotowoto sometimes imagine being rude to their seniors? Tell momma he should go and apologize to the most senior first. Sorry for his rude behavior and keep loving your family �

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
Zealoy:
If i where ur junior brother i will get u arrested and charge u to court for assault infact i will so deal with you to the extent you will start wondering if am actually ur blood brother
if na me my broder cultist for nor let am rest he get luck say nor b benin...how i wish i can contact the younger bro...with just 50k beer the mumu go run commot for naija foolish man
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by hahn(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

He should have thought about his baby mama and kid before running his mouth.

Him no wise at all

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Biggcake: 8:01pm On May 29, 2022
UpInTheSky:
I don't condone violence but because he has always been arrogant and rude, don't apologize.
Someone needed to put him in check and you've done that.
I doubt he will disrespect you and your other brother again.

That was a very swift and thoughtful response... A good slap can reset a full brain.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Funnyhubtv(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:
His way of thinking is actually a turn off, in this day and age, people still dey do "I fess you born" comparison? Is he a graduate?

Now they don’t ask “Is he a graduate?”
Rather! He get money?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by lendahand(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.
oga the person that was insulted didn't fight, it's you who think you can always beat your younger brother. Let me tell you, anything you're doing in the presence of his son and wife now will haunt you because the insult is for all of them. Gone are the days you do such things. don't ever go physical on that guy again except you're in defensive mode. You're expected to be mature now even if you're not up to 30

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by stonecoldcafe: 8:06pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Two wrongs does not make it right
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by gassbee: 8:08pm On May 29, 2022
now dat ur kid bro is now married, is totally wrong for you to fight him physically, look for other ways to settle d matter

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by mayim(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

Richly I strongly disagree with this. Two wrongs can make a right and it's called giving people a taste of their own medicine.

Before kid brother opens his mouth to talk anyhow or behave anyhow again, him go reason the matter well, before him collect another round of beating.

There was provocation and a reaction, problem solved, case closed.
Ok, so I do not know the kind of relationship you have with your own dad. For this context, I’m hoping it’s a good one and I hope you see him as your hero… imagine having to watch alongside your mum , hun getting a beat down from his older brother… it’s a messed up situation. If he needed to beat the guy up that much, he could have done with while his family isn’t watching. His ego and manhood has been shattered and that family might never know unity again. Is that your definition of ‘problem solved’? There’s always a better approach to issues

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by lendahand(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Nowadays children are just too disrespectful.

But Please sit him down and settle it amicably, don't engage in a physical fight with your younger brother.

It won't make him respect you, resentment will set in instead

Or maybe I'm wrong

you're not
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Those of u supporting this idiot actually think beating an adult will make the adult change..op wan just scatter him family..i am much more worried abt the physchological impact this will have on his nephew..foolishman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by eburuu: 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Those this wot front page
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by obinnashady(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.

Nonsense.
Na your type dey collect better beating

Weyrey!!!! Na only mouth you get.when push comes to shove now, you'll hide like a snail in it's shell

How much you get

Bloody madafacka

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by mayim(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
cry
Advision:

don't be a fool, you fought you brother and you openly boast about it. You read in the news how one brother killed or maimed another...that could easily have been you. What if your brother took a weapon at the height of the confrontation and lunged at you? very easily your mother could have lost 2 children (1 dead and the other condemned to prison)

Thank God it did not lead to that....if you and your brother do not get along, avoid him....he is old enough to decide what he is and how he should comport himself..children or no children

And appreciate your brother was the more matured party, because he allowed you get away with it. In some other homes, at least one person will land in the mortuary or emergency ward....and for your family's sake, hope he looks past that event.
Wise man. I’m surprised seeing some ppl urge the idiot on. He showed lack of self control and maturity. And he isn’t even ready to apologize. I don’t know why exactly he brought the issue here
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Clinghton: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
You can still talk to him, by giving him advice and apologize.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ghoxt: 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
I wouldn't apologize.

I pray the almighty God grants your family love, peace and understanding.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by akanbiaa(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

You felt bad after the whole incident and your mum also said you should apologise to him so why do you find that hard? Reason most married men are respected is because it takes a great deal of patience and responsibility to be a father and husband.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by weslay: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

Since he decided to act like a bush man because he has a wife and a kid, then he deserved to be treated that way. His insult to your elder brother was an insult to your entire family.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Enniez2018(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

You should not have fought him in the presence of his wife and son, he may forgive you but the family will not besides the way the five year old will start seeing you will be different.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by kazyhm(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:
His way of thinking is actually a turn off, in this day and age, people still dey do "I fess you born" comparison? Is he a graduate?

You're not feeling fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.