Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30484 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Enumerator(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2022
You did the right thing and for no reason or whatsoever you do not apologize

I like that you sensible and matured enough to know that having kids not achievement, he's just being childish and you already cleared the whole issue by saying "growing up he alread sees himself like in a competition
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by rajiedreez: 7:22pm On May 29, 2022
If u regret it, if he apologized to ur elder Bro them u should apologize to him too and let him know that what he also did was wrong. But if he's determined not to see his wrong, then let him be

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by skuribeebo: 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
Thank God you got strength to beat him. If na me be ur kid brother, I go kill u right there.
U can't beat me in the front of my wife and kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On May 29, 2022
JovialJune:

It's a pity that you lack comprehension skills, go and read the Op again and modify this rubbish comment.
Jovialjune pls take it easy on these boys..your comment are hilarious.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.
u be goat..sorry to say..infact u nor get sense..u beat an adult..in the present of his son

Infact na u nor get respect..mumu..is this how to handle issues..u are not martured at all infact ur age is just a number
.i see u are jeleous...idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Wakando: 7:24pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

My family is just like yours, my younger bro na big headache, he is always competing with us, that he is 1st to do this or 1st to do that.. No apologize
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by DenreleDave(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Kudos. He disrespected your older brother in the presence of his family, so why should you accord him any respect? The beating was well in order. No matter how big your preek is, you can never be wiser than your father.

In all ur comment, u must sha say sumtin like preek, oko, gbola and so on..

Why Ishilove?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking... I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Majesty33(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2022
Don't apologize, even though u did that in presence of his wife and your nephew, didn't matter cos his wife should have warned him against that rude behaviour, long time ago. So many young married couples disrespecting older single people these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by nedekid: 7:27pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

Abeg beat him again if chanced.
Nothing as good as boy fight grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Better go get your own kids so that things will balance

u this ancestor, seems ur sense went on vacation!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Streett: 7:28pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=emmke post=113280185]You are an idiot for beating your brother in front of his wife and child. You are a big coward bully. The women on this forum are only approving your actions because the person at the receiving end of the violence is a man. I can assure you that their comments would have been different if you had beaten a woman (your sister), even if she did something worse.
Men like you are disgusting and if I were your brother, I would exert my vengeance on you when you least expect it.
Coward.

You don soapy tire you no dey reason well again

Naim make Buhari wan use suffer kill You

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2022
skuribeebo:
Thank God you got strength to beat him. If na me be ur kid brother, I go kill u right there.
U can't beat me in the front of my wife and kids.
the younger bro Bleep up..infact i hate elders way don useless for life come begin transfer thier frustrations on a younger huzzlers..the idiot nor get wife but he dey beat person way get family.this is d hieght of responsibility infact my dad cant try this on me..he will call me and we go talk..the younger bro if na me na cultist i go take chase am commot for benin
.idiot
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by cletz991(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder how una take de get powa de fight for this regime

We have to be economical with our strength !

Conserve ur energy!
U don't know if you go see food chop after fighting

angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

bad belle go and have a family if its easy..irresponsible idiot still sleeping with prostitutes idiot
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by urose93(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
Both of you are the same. It's just that your kid brother displayed his insolence not minding who is involved, and you displayed your inherent animalistic behavior claiming it was a deserved revenge. Reasonable adult siblings don't engage in physical combact. They talk matters out. They reason together. Even when there could be a cause for quarrel, they sheath their sword. They understand that as they growing, they need to set good example. Just go and apologize to that your little nephew, reasonable uncles set good example

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

Not saying what you brother said or did was right, I detest fighting. It makes me cringe, worst still, between blood brothers.

It goes to show how irresponsible you guys are. You even went as low as beating him in the presence of his own family. Then, later you will wonder if your niece or nephew never respects you.

Little children learn and pick things quicker than adults, and violence related to family sticks quickly and forms a traumatic experience they will live to remember, years to come.

Your beating of your brother has been done and unfortunately, you have created a bad memory for that child abd your act was nothing short of cowardice.

YOU ARE A COWARD!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Sweetvie: 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why would u be angry with ur brother because his wife gave birth out of wedlock? It's obvious that u are envious of ur younger brother. If u want the same, do the same.

I don't think u get wat he wrote up there
U sure say u read am finished?
Coz me no understand how una dey tak reason

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Mattwillz: 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
Op,if your kid brother Dey expect make you apologize to am first,no try am o...the only mistake you did was beating him in front of his son who probably views his father as a "HERO" and dat baby mama because she may use this incident to "TAUNT" him later in future...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by obuneme: 7:35pm On May 29, 2022
U better make peace with your kid brother. When old age sets in, he might be the one beating you grin
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2022
Wakando:

My family is just like yours, my younger bro na big headache, he is always competing with us, that he is 1st to do this or 1st to do that.. No apologize
why where u not d first as the eldest..if u do what he does nobody will talk to u anyhow..ur mum will talk to u anyhow if u are not married and he is...my advise to elder once instead of building hatred move on..if ur younger bro buy car..oga buy yours..if he build house ..sir build yours.most especially if he marry oga go and marry make people nor see u finish for vilage family meeting..person way still they knack ashawo go they fight responsible man wth wife and children
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Thebig4: 7:36pm On May 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by osazsky(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2022
The funny thing here is dat in 20 years time that 5 year old son must bleep u up.na normal thing
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

To me u did the right thing for his sake

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
Picture of you beating a man in front of his wife and child or I don't believe it.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by AreaFada2: 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

You should not have physically fought him. But OP realise one thing today. That your brother sees life as a competition. He feels that he has already achieved more than his senior brothers by having a wife and kid. A common mentality in 9ja. If by chance you help him or his kids financially, later on he will not appreciate it. He may even mock you as in "what have you achieved in life?". So learn from it and start planning for your life. Marry when you are ready but don't leave it too late.

No apology from you unless your baby brother has apologised to everyone who was unfortunate enough to witness his bad behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by sofiscatedmoron: 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

Why would u beat a brother because of another brother?
That is foolishness, did they elder brother send you to fight on his behalf?
And why would you figght your own brother at this your matured age?
That is another foolishness
, Everything should be settled without fight,
You can fight others but don't fight your own blood,

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by fof1: 7:43pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

HUSBAND...? Has he formally Married her and if so...he deserves some Respect though...but not INSULTS to his Elder Siblings,Pls.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by michlins(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
If you want to drink beer, I can pay for two bottles for you this night.

Sometimes,sense can be drilled through better beating and don't apologize anything. If anything, inform him there's more from where that beating came from

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BinamRex: 7:47pm On May 29, 2022
dahmie2013:
Don't apologise, he has no right to insult your eldest brother. You will only apologise on the condition that he apologises to your brother.

I support this
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Oludara202: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
dahmie2013:
Don't apologise, he has no right to insult your eldest brother. You will only apologise on the condition that he apologises to your brother.

Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Cute Photo Of Four Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.