Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30482 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.
This is funny even people are hailing you for beating a dude in the presence of his lady and a kid, the younger brother was extremely wrong and you took it from fry pan to fire, obviously you don't feel bad enough if you feel the need to bring it here and narrate it.
If you aren't able to resolve a situation without escalating to violence then you have issues and it would have been warranted if your brother was tryna fight to and the folks even supporting you are appalling to say the least, the mentality that physical violence is the way to go is a barbaric mentality unfortunately affecting some of us in that nation.
You all should throw your pride away call a family meeting and resolve it among yourself.
Pity the kid though who probably thought you're a great uncle lool until the beast came out.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by nkemdi89(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Your mum is supporting him underground, for the fact that he has children before you , he is tagged as the most responsible one , even in the community, he is more manly than you.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by kazyhm(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because you he's your younger brother.

You're a big fool. Don't even bother to apologize 'cause he'll NEVER forgive you.

You're lucky you have a weak brother. I'd have been sure to damage you if you tried that nonsense with me.

No one has the monopoly of damage....the younger brother is very foolish and deserve to be beaten more........

He disrespected is elders before his own wife and kids....he also deserve humiliation before his wife and kids

So that his wife and kids will understand their father's family doesn't condone disrespect.....

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by God1000(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
lendahand:
you're not
thanks
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Emmanuel909090: 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
Banter.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Having done that, he will apologize to the most senior that he insulted after the apology you hug him and every one will take caution

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Foreigna2:

I'm sure his younger brother was thinking like you before they beat him like a dog in front of his wife and kid. Where your power end na where another person own begin.
After beating him, they should have contacted military guys to handle him for like 48 hours. He will get a crash course on respect and commonsense.

Lol this thread...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Ishilove: 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

In all ur comment, u must sha say sumtin like preek, oko, gbola and so on..

Why Ishilove?
It's an ancient African proverb. I didn't come up with it.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Okobola146: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
Please go back and beat him again, what nonsense is that?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Okobola146: 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

In all ur comment, u must sha say sumtin like preek, oko, gbola and so on..

Why Ishilove?
she likes preek ni now
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Bfly: 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
If na woman now, na anoda story we go dey talk,
Maybe you go don dey jail like this.

That nigga ain't gonna to respect you; not anymore.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Innobee99(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Let's be frank, u don't love this ur brother at all.

How many times have u tried sitting him down to talk to him man to man? U don't act like an elder brother. Sorry to say

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
pocohantas:
It was very wrong of you to beat up your brother, let alone in front of his wife and kid. You severely battered his ego and no wife should be made to experience such. You guys are brothers and I believe you know each other’s attitude. Nothing should come as a surprise anymore. Imagine a woman beating up her sister in front of the husband. We would all agree it is a huge disrespect and totally uncalled for.

Siblings, especially grown ones, should learn to handle each other. All that fighting should end in SS2. Apologize to your brother and he should also apologize to the elder one. In fact, call a meeting and apologize to yourselves.

You guys can tear yourselves apart in your private/family gatherings. In front of your spouses, always present a united family.

Your sibling can always forgive you, but their spouses may not.

Lol. It's his son that will be affected the most.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by franklingud(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Last last OP, I know say siblings can be annoying sometimes but you gotta go back to him. Calm him down and talk some sense into him.
He's still your kid bro.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Berankis: 8:56pm On May 29, 2022
You didn't need to attack him. Every family has got that one black sheep. He is the one for your family. You guys have now come off age, there should be no physical attacks of any sort.
You elderly ones could walk him out or talk sense into him.
But no beatings or physical fights. He has become a man of his own. I think he also has inferiority complex and trying to out-perform everybody.
Just leave am abeg. Fighting at adult will degenerate into something else. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by sparkleboy(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
Believe this story at your own risk

Barrister026:

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by TheKingsmann(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because you he's your younger brother.

You're a big fool. Don't even bother to apologize 'cause he'll NEVER forgive you.

You're lucky you have a weak brother. I'd have been sure to damage you if you tried that nonsense with me.

See this mumu? try that nonsense with me and you go collect wotowoto, mannerless kid

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BRATISLAVA: 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
ivolt:

If this is true, then why are you angry that he has a 5 year old and you don't?

Depends on how the brother rubs it in.

When the fiction ends, we will enjoy the real story.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by SPAMBOX7: 8:58pm On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Better go get your own kids so that things will balance
Human being go just open mouth waaaaaaaa grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
sparkleboy:
Believe this story at your own risk

LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by BRATISLAVA: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
Berankis:
You didn't need to attack him. Every family has got that one black sheep. He is the one for your family. You guys have now come off age, there should be no physical attacks of any sort.
You elderly ones could walk him out or talk sense into him.
But no beatings or physical fights. He has become a man of his own. I think he also has inferiority complex and trying to out-perform everybody.
Just leave am abeg. Fighting at adult will degenerate into something else. I am talking from experience.

What happened in your own fight with an adult?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by asatemple(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2022
dahmie2013:
Don't apologise, he has no right to insult your eldest brother. You will only apologise on the condition that he apologises to your brother.
finish!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Urheadmaster(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Human being go just open mouth waaaaaaaa grin
grin

I was just playing grin
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by doyin01: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.

Nonsense.

EMPTY BARREL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by pat077: 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

are you not the same person that said you are married and that your wife always beat you up https://www.nairaland.com/7009134/wife-beats-me-home-provocation

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by TheKingsmann(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
skuribeebo:
Thank God you got strength to beat him. If na me be ur kid brother, I go kill u right there.
U can't beat me in the front of my wife and kids.
Mumu you will kill him and spend the rest of ur useless life in jail

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Kzinne: 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:

you are a very jealous and envious brother
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Bignuell(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
You for break him nose join still pay for his hospital bill. Nonsense
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Your last thread where your girlfriend advised you not to build house for your mother first, you claimed to be the first son. This thread, you got an elder brother. Wonderful !

He's also single in this thread but he has a wife here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7009134/wife-beats-me-home-provocation#110650381
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Benzemma(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
He is the one that embarrassed himself in the first place. He did not respect himself as a married man. You owe him no apology, never you sale your respect to your junior brother just because he first you had a child. He is the one that supposed to apologize for disrespecting his seniors.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by 1Sharon(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Cute Photo Of Four Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.