Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66738 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2022
Diligence:
Tinubu, in particular, aptly demonstrated how selfish, greedy, covetous and insensitive he is.

He knows that Obasanjo, a Yoruba man from SouthWest was President for 8 years. He also knows that Osinbajo, a Yoruba man, too, also had 8 years as Vice President, and Gbaja Femi, also a Yoruba man, also has 8 years as Speaker.

We HV also heard and seen wise, sensitive to national integration Yoruba men and women and even Organisations speak against another SouthWest candidates, after SouthWest has already had 16 years of President, Vice President and Speaker. They include Obasanjo, Doyin Okupe, Dele Modu, even Afenifere.

Tinubu and co hv really put SouthWest as the most insensitive region to national integration.

Recall, when SouthWest needed integration, every region supported them, but why are these few politicians from SouthWest putting the region in a very bad light?

We know they are many Yoruba men and women who would do the right thing when it matters most.

So the right thing is south east abi.

U r dumb... We r not fools like u and we don't do follow follow...

We will do it......... North East first b4 South east grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by ezegenigbonine: 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
skentelelady:

Lp has no strong force. Thars his mistake. Which northerner will he pick as running mate to get him some votes in the north?

Let's wait and see, I think pplwill still defect after the primaries.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Justice42003: 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Don't you people ever get tired of blaming your misery on others? Won fi se yin ni? O ga o.
eru-sope, eru-fulani (Molla)
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
I don't understand. If Tinubu and osinbajo were not in the picture would buhari have backed a S/E president? Would the north have voted for a SE candidate? Doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sangresan(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1530691738934951936?t=IMRGm7POYULKJo0C27JK0g&s=19

There is a curse on this idiot already...

In 1999, Ekwueme contested against Obj and Ezeife contested against Falae. Of course, the accursed Atiku lapdog called Adeyanju was still in his backwater village primary school in Kogi to know what happened. He should know that Ibos are asking for what they have never given anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
I have been saying this and Yorubas think it's Tribalism. Thank God adeyanju a detribalised yoruba has said it.

Tinubu specifically started this distortion I. 2015 when they ganged up to grab power from a Southerner with hope it will be reciprocated, but Northerners are just like the proverbial ape you can give water with a cup but problem is how to collect your cup.

They will continue using this formula to retain power.

Tinubu greed for power is the cause of this predicament

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by discusant: 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
skentelelady:
Please who did SE present to run under APC? why are the blaming Pyo abd Bat for their failure. Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo please. His Muslim Muslim/ northern Christian will never work. Pyo christian/ northern muslims ticket will still work

Instead of SE to join force with SW to prevent poser returning to north, the bitterness against yoruba willlprevent thus from happening. When power goes back to north and they are sidelined for another 8years, they start blaming Awolowo and lord lingard

I dont like Jonathan but if he becomes the consensus candidate I will rather vote for him instead of Atiku

greedy lots.. see your mouth like SE shld join force with SW..Naa greed dey make you type rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
07kjb:
This is what I said yesterday the north was ready to seed power to the East,but some people feel it is their right

Ode.... If the north are ready, why did ur obi Coward ran away?

Why can't Atiku step down for obi?

They know the. Truth,.

Obi stands no chance against a fowl In apc

And pls show me evidence that the north was ready to seed power to the east...

You don't know how much north hate the east... U don't know

3 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Freedom34: 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

You lot have begun. This is how your romance began with Omokri till it ended in divorce when he began telling you IPObians some home truth.

Will you still be saying the same if Adeyanju starts telling you guys uncomfortable truth in future?
Out of 100 southeast delegates at the primaries, Pius anyim, a fellow igboman got a meagre 17 votes, and its not even guaranteed dt all d 17 were igbos sef!!! Yet na 'tilumbu' and 'oshibande' wey dey APC cause am! grin

Orji Kalu is supporting lawan (a northerner)
Onwuzurike is supporting northerners
Ikpeazu is supporting wike (south south)

izit not madness for one to accuse others of not doing for him what he himsef refuse to do for himself?

#clowns

3 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Psady(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
This are the reason Apc decided to delay conducting the presidential primary election, they wanted to see the outcome of pdp primary election, what a game! Let's see how smart they play this game, more like a game of chess. I got a mixed feeling what's gonna come up in the coming days. But all I know "A Man's fall is another Man's upliftment in this scenario.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Rawtruth1: 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
God bless you Deji. A Yoruba man with conscience that is still alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
Diligence:
Tinubu, in particular, aptly demonstrated how selfish, greedy, covetous and insensitive he is.

He knows that Obasanjo, a Yoruba man from SouthWest was President for 8 years. He also knows that Osinbajo, a Yoruba man, too, also had 8 years as Vice President, and Gbaja Femi, also a Yoruba man, also has 8 years as Speaker.

We HV also heard and seen wise, sensitive to national integration Yoruba men and women and even Organisations speak against another SouthWest candidates, after SouthWest has already had 16 years of President, Vice President and Speaker. They include Obasanjo, Doyin Okupe, Dele Modu, even Afenifere.

Tinubu and co hv really put SouthWest as the most insensitive region to national integration.

Recall, when SouthWest needed integration, every region supported them, but why are these few politicians from SouthWest putting the region in a very bad light?

We know they are many Yoruba men and women who would do the right thing when it matters most.
Lazy minded Ipobian, Please shut the fuckery up, politics is not for everyone, stop begging for the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Go & play the game of politics, if you can’t, go back to your business enterprise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I don't understand. If Tinubu and osinbajo were not in the picture would buhari have backed a S/E president? Would the north have voted for a SE candidate? Doesn't make sense.

The north will never vote ibo...

I repeat never..... They hate Igbos lik mad

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailer.

Adeyanju is now an igbo man. Mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Kid, they should dash Igbo people President of Nigeria? Honestly speaking, You are a disgrace to been called a Majority tribe in Nigeria.

The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe will roll in his grave to what his mighty people have become. Shame on you.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Like they did with DJ Reno Omokri until he jam blasted them with a vibe they couldn’t phantom?

No wonder Orji and nwaruike of massob their own sons called them the most foolish tribe in the world grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sangresan(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Where is his village in Yorubaland?

You don't know anything. No true born Yoruba will say stupid things like this.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by AbuAeesha: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note
so wats the essence of the Worthy thing he came up with?
what does it change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Druss(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
Silly statement. This is how the South is divided between East, West and South South. Divide and rule. I can't stand the crooks but it is their right to contest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Psalmistproject: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Whosoever said that, is brain dead, how does aspiring for a post become a snare to others, no one can contest with Atiku in the PDP, not even Azikiwe and Obi put together, he will floor them and you them as rags

So you are rating one of the founding fathers of Nigeria's Independent existence with atiku.

I respect atiku so much but this your mentality needs serious overhauling.

Tufia!!!
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Freedom34: 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
Lolz..... Typical ****. grin
Reno painstakingly and consistently did more than ds for 7 good years, but d moment he 'stepped out of line', he was reminded of his 'afonjaic' roots! grin

Deji still dey learn work.
Na d same disgrace wey reno dey currently receive awaits him too!
cool
Rawtruth1:

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

The north will never vote ibo...

I repeat never..... They hate Igbos lik mad

They love you so much that keep playing 'koso' with you.. Willing slave seeking for validation from his master..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Atiku is trying to get his slaves back using influencers

The same slaves are in Labour party now , but you are confused how your Masters have collapsed your entitlement mentality ......lols

This is why the North is happy about the South......
YORUBAS won't fail them even if Igbos fail them .

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
sangresan:

Where is his village in Yorubaland?

You don't know anything. No true born Yoruba will say stupid things like this.

i guess your Pa Adebanjo is also one. Funny you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Feggie3: 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Please pay little or no heed to those Ndimkpurummiri political addicts, let them keep whining waiting for Nigeria to come & dash them President. Mumurists.
We in the South East are no longer interested in the Presidency. Let it remain in the North! Kitikpa gbaguo Kwa ununile ebe ahu!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12..

The two clowns Tinubu and Osibanjo thought they would inherit Buhari's supporters, not knowing that amajiris are preparing a breakfast for them.. I hope they won't do like Awolowo..
. Is there right to contest for any position they like .And Yes they are the most powerful men we have in the south now that can restle power from north so if they succeed fine and if otherwise so be it.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:
We in the South East are no longer interested in the Presidency. Let it remain in the North! Kitikpa gbaguo Kwa ununile ebe ahu!!
I guess that was why Peter Obi ran away to Labor Party & Anyim Pius Anyim got 14 votes yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by ofuonyebi: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Osinbajo dreams like a magician but the Taliban Jagaban is a political juggernaut
The man Ahmen Tinubu seen an unstoppable bulldozer
Dont forget what Abiola did in the Nigerias political history some decades ago
Atiku is a noise maker and OBJ has cast a spell that will continue to reverberate against him negatively to rule 9ja state as presido
Have you forgotten OBJ"s MY WATCH? on Atiku?
Lets wait and see!
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Justice42003:
eru-sope, eru-fulani (Molla)
Again, showing just how shallow you guys really are, you're going to have to try a little harder grin. I'm not gonna get mad just 'cause you tag me what I'm not.

Did I hurt you that much though? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.