Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (54765 Views)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Elidrisy20: 5:54am On May 31, 2022
My Belle ooo, laugh want kill me,na which governor they dance for convention, without bringing single delegate grin
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by VirileNelly2420: 6:47am On May 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Who and who will suffer,Mr Wike? All your ranting will do nada.
His last paragraph tries to insinuate Woke begging for VP slot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by VirileNelly2420: 6:48am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:
I love this man
Obaseki was just foolish,
What did he do? @obaseki
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by oshorstan(f): 6:53am On May 31, 2022
I love this Man. Like him or not, he's speaking the truth. A man who didn't decamp during buhari hot chase. Obaseki doesn't know what he's doing. Shameless governor!
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Anaerobi(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2022
zigzagluv:
I didnt , Wike fought a good fight, Atiku promise Okowa , obaseki and enugu v.p and they betray him

Wike knew Peter Obi will contest, yet he contested. Wike talk ill of PO, but Peter Obi has never talked ill about PO. So who's the betrayal here?
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by CITIBEN(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2022
Igbos never love themselves full of betrayal
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sniper101(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2022
byrron:
Imagine having this embarrassment as a president of a country?

We've had worse;
In the person of President Mahammadu Buhari
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Allisgud: 9:54am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

He is! Modern day politics is about boasting not cold
true talk,this is why politicians will pretend to be gentlemanly but hypocrite to matters and codedly looting the country
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Allisgud: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
this is why politicians will pretend to be gentlemanly but hypocrite to matters and codedly looting the country,this man is just real,this is how he for judge and condenm cabals openly
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Allisgud: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]this is why politicians will pretend to be gentlemanly but hypocrite to matters and codedly looting the country,this man is just real,this is how he for judge and condenm cabals openly
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2022
This man is not friendly with any southern governors or paste governors from obaseki,diri,Udom,Umahi,seriake & okowa and he want them to support him.he should have thrown his weight behind peter Obi PDP best.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sirchef: 11:49am On May 31, 2022
Mayng01:
This man talks too much

We hate blunt people and those who speaks the truth. Have u forgetten the numerous meetings of the southern governor's that the president must come from the south?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by zigzagluv: 1:38pm On May 31, 2022
You people dont know anything about what is going on behind the scene, Wike fought for Peter Obi to be vice in 2019, Even with South East governor against him , calming he just join the party , how obi dealt with them when he was Governor, Your hate for Wike will not allow you see his work, Obi was not serious at first, he didn't pick form quickly because Atiku even promise him V.P
Anaerobi:

Wike knew Peter Obi will contest, yet he contested. Wike talk ill of PO, but Peter Obi has never talked ill about PO. So who's the betrayal here?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Anaerobi(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
zigzagluv:
You people dont know anything about what is going on behind the scene, Wike fought for Peter Obi to be vice in 2019, Even with South East governor against him , calming he just join the party , how obi dealt with them when he was Governor, Your hate for Wike will not allow you see his work, Obi was not serious at first, he didn't pick form quickly because Atiku even promise him V.P

In all my response, I have never told anyone he/she don't know anything. Starting with that statement "You don't know anything" is already a turnoff to me. I don't want to say you are arrogant, but you sound arrogant.
If you aren't ready to bring up your fact in a friendly and peaceful way, we can call it a day.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by DrAkpa(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
Anaerobi:

In all my response, I have never told anyone he/she don't know anything. Starting with that statement "You don't know anything" is already a turnoff to me. I don't want to say you are arrogant, but you sound arrogant.
If you aren't ready to bring up your fact in a friendly and peaceful way, we can call it a day.

Even goats and rats know that tambuwal was wike's candidate in 2019, and the empty brain u quoted opens his gutter mouth to say that wike backed obi in 2019. Nairaland is surely a conglomerate of shallow brains, I swear
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Cromagnon: 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
God1000:
He's not even a presidential material, wike doesn't have democratic credentials
what is democratic credential? Una go just de speak big grammar wen no get meaning
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Anaerobi(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
DrAkpa:

Even goats and rats know that tambuwal was wike's candidate in 2019, and the empty brain u quoted opens his gutter mouth to say that wike backed obi in 2019. Nairaland is surely a conglomerate of shallow brains, I swear

My only problem is that they can lie. They forget that some stuff here are educative to those who don't know. How then do they want the younger ones to learn?
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Today007: 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
I support wike on this
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by gratefulheart(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Wike would have won Atiku hand's down if they're sincerely. Why should Delta, Imo and Anambra delegates vote for Atiku? Ebonyi State’s delegates voted for former Senate, Anyim Pius Anyim which is good. Some people sold out.

Okwyjesus:

I knew that the southern governors position will not stand the taste of time. The north smartly scattered their unity and as usual had their way.

Wike is a victim on that issue just like every other southern governors
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
byrron:
Imagine having this embarrassment as a president of a country?
Good day bro, you said something about getting book reviews on kdp ,can you share with me,see my WhatsApp no 09076882545

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.