Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (54769 Views)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sonyboom: 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
You igbos are just foolish so you think Wike that as been running things in Rivers before your birth can not covet the Senate seat for himself. Ode !

Tonymegabush1:
OGA be calming down once your tenure finishes you may enter a state of oblivion
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Masterchef(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Wike was indeed betrayed and he could have easily defeated Atikunif. Not for Tambuwal and the Southern PDP governors.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by stanluiz(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
Typical cowardice of an ikwerre drunkard!
Tambuwal who openly betrayed you in the last minute, you are too afraid to call him out but instead you choose a soft target to rant about. No worry, 2023 would teach you a bitter lesson!
He don't Want to offend the caliphate.

Maybe he can also donate more millions to sokoto state. Mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Verbtips(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
The number you are trying to call is not reachable try again next tind thanks.wike next season this season is gone,no vex let bygon be bygon.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nicenixon: 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
It is not about Wike is this or that, the northern cabals doesn't want somebody they can't control and that is Wike. The northern politicians will always want somebody who can protect their interests, it doesn't matter whether it is Apc or Pdp. The cpc section of Apc will also try to produce a northerner as their flag bearer but it won't be easy unlike pdp.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by stanluiz(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
You igbos are just foolish so you think Wike that as been running things in Rivers before your birth can not covet the Senate seat for himself. Ode !

He did not brought Senate form because you yorubas decieve him that he will win PDP presidential ticket. But at last, he was defeated.

When his tenure as a governor is over. Efcc will grab him.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by gbishman: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Wike are you God? U fail to realise how you came to be. Now you are acclaimming to yourself that without you nothing in Rivers state or Nigeria will work.
This sense privilege continues to be the cankerworm eating into the brains of leaders in power.
Its quite unfortunate.
Let it be on record that Atiku Abubakar continues to be a formidable force to reckon with in Nigeria and a far much presentable leader of the PDP to bear the parties flag.
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Riskyy(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Take it or leave it, Wike Proof a point... he was betrayed and life goes on

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by McStoic(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:
Mad man cheesy. Yhu've got to just like him though.

Like it or not, wike is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now. Someone that is blunt enough to call anyone's bluff, without minding whose ox is gored.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.

It's such a shame that the eastern governors ain't ready for the change their people are longing for. Yes, they will regret it and they will suffer, for real.

Back to stupid sender. You and Mr 237 should keep the South East out of your woes. When we carried GEJ's matter for head it was not betrayal abi? Wike is an enemy of the South East, so don't expect anything else .. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by gratefulheart(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
People following Atiku doesn't have that POS. So Atiku know he can't take him for granted. Those southern Governors that betrayed him after they all agreed is shameful. They should expect pay back. This is why the south is not moving forward.

Okwyjesus:

2023 will tell. I don't see Wike to be that influencial with votes if not for Rivers POS.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Crvrider: 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
He's not even a presidential material, wike doesn't have democratic credentials

And you think as it stands presently Nigeria needs someone with a democratic credentials? Nigerians never learn, it's probably going to take us another 100yrs to get things right in this country.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by gift2xl: 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
He betrayed himself. A tree does not make a forest. Hid your face in shame

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by casualobserver: 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
Nicenixon:
It is not about Wike is this or that, the northern cabals doesn't want somebody they can't control and that is Wike. The northern politicians will always want somebody who can protect their interests, it doesn't matter whether it is Apc or Pdp. The cpc section of Apc will also try to produce a northerner as their flag bearer but it won't be easy unlike pdp.

you are talking nonsense, Kano and Katsina delegates voted for Wike. Anambra voted Atiku, Cross River voted Atiku, Delta, bayelsa voted Atiku Lagos and ogun were both split Ogun between Atiku and Saraki, Osun voted Saraki,, Oyo and Ekiti went Wike, , Ondo voted Atiku, Enugu voted Atiku, Imo went with Tambuwal who eventually voted Atiku. That is where Wike lost the election, like I said Dino confirmed that Kano and Katsina voted for Wike. So only an intellectually weak person will come here and talk of Northern gangup. Many in the North voted for Wike, his southern counterparts bleeped him up!!!! If the south had backed Wike, there was nothing tambuwal could have done. More than 50% of Wike's votes actually came from the North

Stop blaming a mythical Northern cabal. The Northern elders did not even endorse Atiku, they endorsed Saraki and Bala muhammed!!

Northern domination or Northern cabal is an excuse southerners use to hide their own disunity. The North has never been united, it is a myth!!!! If you check the history of Nigerian elections, the North has NEVER EVER voted as 1 voice. their power has always been in collaboration with some elements in the south....ALWAYS from Balewa to Shagar to PDP to APC no civilian government headed by the North has ever gotten enough votes to win without the south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by davidadenrele: 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
Mayng01:
This man talks too much

Honestly!!!
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Schifo: 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
Look at how you used racial slurs. SMH
walefresh3:

I don't know why nyamiris are full of hattred...look at the way they are badmouthing dis man all because he refused to be ibo..
Niger Delta was safe the day it rejected biafra...

Ibos this man is still your son...
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by azikiweironsi(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike talks too much

He also don't respect anyone, no governor will be comfortable with such an arrogant man as his leader.

But Nigeria needs someone that is bold and firm in his characters and not someone that keeps quite to the cries of ordinary Nigerian like the one now in Aso Rock. Keeping mum in kidnapping. killings, ethnic cleansing etc..
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:

Mr Man I don't know who deprived you of your dinner but you can try another door, I don't trade words with nitwits, you are free to rant in your abode

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-you-will-suffer-wike-blasts-southern-govs-for-betraying-him-for-atiku/
Wike why not call out your best friend Tambuwal whom you supported against your Igbo brother during 2019 presidential election with all your might.You even gave him Rivers State money when market in Sokoto got burnt thinking that he will return the favour during PDP national convention where he show you why his true colour but before then you have been going around ranting and insulting Peter Obi just to frustrate him out of the presidential race which he smartly leave your useless PDP party.Wike you massacred our Obigbo Igbo brothers and sisters just to please Buhari and his Northern brothers but you forgot the popular speech of Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW).Any Southerners that serves Housas/Fulanis will come back in shame..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobleman80: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:

Like it or not, wike is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now. Someone that is blunt enough to call anyone's bluff, without minding whose ox is gored.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.Eastern governors suffer? Are you kidding me? Look when it becomes bad everybody suffers it including north, Wike cannot intimidate anybody to vote for him. National politics is not rivers politics, in national politics you have to be circumspect not flippant like wike. He should lick his wounds in the core east we don't even know that Wike exists.

It's such a shame that the eastern governors ain't ready for the change their people are longing for. Yes, they will regret it and they will suffer, for real.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobleman80: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Rebuke post=113322647]Mad man cheesy. Yhu've got to just like him though.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.Eastern governors suffer? Are you kidding me? Look when it becomes bad everybody suffers it including north, Wike cannot intimidate anybody to vote for him. National politics is not rivers politics, in national politics you have to be circumspect not flippant like wike. He should lick his wounds in the core east we don't even know that Wike exists.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Akponmfet: 9:31pm On May 30, 2022
Wike will have his revenge at the right time.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Abbeytoy(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
Mayng01:
This man talks too much

When someone says fact and his grief, you call it too much Abah

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by openmine(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
stanluiz:
The same wike that was insulting obaseki and fellow pdp aspirant southern aspirant like Peter obi.

Did you see Atiku insulting Tambuwal or saraki ?

You insult me and you want me to vote for you. Is not possible.
Like i said i never wanted Wike to win but does that now mean some of the southern governors should all decide to jettison the clamour for a southern president just to spite wike? To me thats a terrible own goal on their part!
Why not call a meeting and get a consensus candidate from the south that does not include wike?
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by donbenie(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
tamdun:
See as igbo people dey condemn wike, omo see harsh comments, wetin happen to se/SS are one? shocked
You should be asking Wike..
When he was lambasting Peter Obi,where were you?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Governor wike is very very right on this one.
All the governors of the south (PDP& APC) came together and agreed that the region should produce the next president.

Southern governors agreed that the Presidency should come to South yes we know that but why not the right thing be done,why not the presidency come to South East but instead Wike and Yorubas with their betrayal behavior in them they tried to play smart one on South East by pushing Igbos off from Train and you expect Igbos to fold their arms ehhh?? Had it been Wike won you Yorubs would have been littterd the whole Nairaland thread insulting Igbos how they are not one or politically incline and that you Yorubas will replicate what Wike did to Igbos in PDP to APC.Igbos are waiting for the final disgrace of Tinubu or Osibande from APC then everybody will be alright........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Henz81: 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
Especially those 5% lunatics and their slavish governor

The dingbats are saying north should continue, sebi they are the one crying marginalization? Thier crying just started, we will be here to mock them, when fulani start dealing with them.

Useless 5% terrorists
If the south east cannot be supported to produce the president of the country just like other southern region then let the north continue to rule Nigeria. No human on earth can deal with the Igbos because they are hard working people. Nigga, you lack home training. As for the Agbero Governor, he can hug the transformer for all I care. Politics is not about noisemaking. I hope he just learnt his lesson. I'm out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by pquaver(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Who and who will suffer,Mr Wike? All your ranting will do nada.

Check my post, I am no wike supporter but he is right on this 1.. The pdp south has laid to rest principles of zone in this country. Let it be on record that again just like every evil in Nigeria is initiated by the evil party. The zoning has been buried finally.. Outcome under no circumstances should a southerner complain of only northern rule, positions or marginalization. We laugh with important things. Henceforth the only position for South is vp. GEJ was the last ever southern president, we tge look of this. Wike u gave a good fight for a just cause. I hope Tinubu, osibanjo or Amaechi should do the south just in apc. Sometimes you fight for something so that you are not relegated or overlooked tomorrow.. That is where I support ipob agita but the Modus operandi is a no no for me..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
Wike you did you part and I’m proud you fight and still show them you got relevance in life you win some you lose some

But truth be told
Southern man politician day alway sell their right for a portion on yam porridge

Finally nah
North 2023
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Rebuke: 9:41pm On May 30, 2022
McStoic:

Back to stupid sender. You and Mr 237 should keep the South East out of your woes. When we carried GEJ's matter for head it was not betrayal abi? Wike is an enemy of the South East, so don't expect anything else .. Nonsense

Take yhur drugs regularly. Bye.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Chydo63(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Governor wike is very very right on this one.
All the governors of the south (PDP& APC) came together and agreed that the region should produce the next president.

and even if the southern govs all agreed, who and who did they present as options from the south? Surely it shouldn't have been only Wike na.!
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by dbonks(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
stanluiz:
I know that was his main reason of contesting.

Atiku told PDP to zone the president to the South East in justice and fairness. But wike with his SW collaborators in the same PDP refuse. Then Atiku said since they can't do it that he will now contest in the PDP.

You see how you are misleading yourself, thinking that you are misleading others. There was never such a statement from Atiku to any South East PDP stakeholder. Mention the father or meeting where such suggestion was made by Atiku. Rather it has always been Atiku intimating PDP stakeholders of his plan to run for president since after the 2019 election
One thing I discovered about my Ibo brothers is that, you people get too emotional easily, since you people prefer the Presidency to go back to North East rather than any region in South, so be it, you people should stop all this maligning and insults on the person of Wike, focus on how to mobilize votes for Peter Obi under his new party
And see how you people would make it popular.
Because Wike didn't allow Oyigbo to be over run my activities of Ipob when it was obvious that, the group's activities were already becoming dangerous within the area. Today Wike has become the worst Governor in Nigeria, and has stolen more than all, why can't you people Understand that, it is his person, and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.

Yes Igbos admit already that their governors are f..ls and St..I'd but you Yorubas abi you Wike supporter are evil and first class betrayal.Oh you people expect Igbos to fold their hand while Tinubu, Osibande and Wike comfortable betray Igbos when everybody knows that it is their turn to produce Nigeria presidency but because of Yorubas and Wike greediness which Housas/Fulanis saw as opportunity they took it and make use of it.Why not Southern governors or polticians unanimously support Peter Obi in PDP and believe me same thing automatically replicate in APC but because of greediness of Yorubas and some South South governors like Wike North once again have capital on our disunity and outsmart South again.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.