Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

#FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? (5589 Views)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Guderian(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
This is why @savedday is vexed with nigerian ladies
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Delight2014(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Trust Girls at your own peril.
One thing I experienced in this whole thing is that those that still trust/love their partner 100% are those that are just starting the game( relationship) or those that haven't experienced breakup or those that haven't caught their partners cheating. if you're not in any of these categories then you will become a redpiller by force because of what you have passed through and you will discard anyone that misbehave without fear or favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Delight2014(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
Relationship these days is like a game or gambling which you will either lose or gain.
Yea I termed it a game. You will sacrifice yourself put more effort to maintain it( to get sure win) and at the end your babe might misbehave ( caught into cheat) and breakup will be the outcome and you have lost the game be that oo
So the best thing is to indulge in it and be aware that you either lose or gain.
If the mother luck be by your side you meet the nice girl then you win but if you ain't favour you meet olosho in disguise you lose and all the time, resources you put there will all vanish in a platter of gold.
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Giorgia: 10:50am On May 31, 2022
What of men that cheat?
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Emmanuel909090: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
Dumbfounded but speechless shocked
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Zonefree(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:
Men started the cheating process for years saying polygamy is the black man's nature bla bla bla, women took the template to a whole new level yet y'all be tripping? Una never start, women cheating has come to stay because we are also polygamous in nature, know this, accept it, and know peace kiss
My condolences to your husband. He got himself a time bomb as a wife.
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by JovialJune(f): 12:13pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

My condolences to your husband. He got himself a time bomb as a wife.

Gbenu oshi soun, wayray alainironu.

3 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:
Men started the cheating process for years saying polygamy is the black man's nature bla bla bla, women took the template to a whole new level yet y'all be tripping? Una never start, women cheating has come to stay because we are also polygamous in nature, know this, accept it, and know peace kiss

I dont understand...how can you be polygamous when you're not the one putting rings on the finger of the men to marry?
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Rahkman: 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I feel so unsatisfied with my then boyfriend dick so I had to get myself a Love Machine so satisfy myself.

When I was serving as a house help, I dealt so much with my madam husband in bed. Such a vibrant man.
chei akwa ibom ekaette no go kill oga for bedroom
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2022
These people nor dey lie so??
See terrible doings!
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I feel so unsatisfied with my then boyfriend dick so I had to get myself a Love Machine so satisfy myself.

When I was serving as a house help, I dealt so much with my madam husband in bed. Such a vibrant man.

Are you sure?
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 31, 2022
Bossmanmoves:
These people nor dey lie so??
See terrible doings!

You see twitter, LinkedIn and tiktok...na breeding ground for liars

1 Like

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
sollolucci77:

I just taya... Everybody wan catch cruise online
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Mercury12(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2022
Wahala cheesy

Vawulence loading. . .
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

A friend played this game with his fiancée last three months. He's out of the country. He was chatting with his girlfriend with a different foreign number using this same scope. He told the girl he will be coming back to 9ja in 5 days and hope to be with the girl.

He was using picture of one of our friends here to woo the girl. He sent us money to host the girl and take photos with her to confirm his curiosity. Was a funny experience sha.

Conclusively, Nigerian girls are cheap!

She obliged and he ended the relationship ?
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Update: if you have a gf/bf and are doubting her/his loyalty, do this:

1. Buy a virtual number online. Buy UK or USA.

2. Open a Whatsapp account with it and put sb’s picture. Use a black..but a picture clearly indicating the person lives abroad. You can find one with the snowy landscape.

Tips: to make her not necessarily buttress on video call, first ask for it. I mean in the very first meeting so it becomes irritating and reduces her chances of wanting to verify you later.

3. Chat your gf and claim sb gave you her contact. Find a name from her school... probably a female. It fits well to mention her school she graduated years back.

4. Claim being a doctor abroad, an only-son, and sb who wants to return come December for fast marriage and relocation with wife abroad...due to mama's pressure. Claim your guy connected you with a Nigerian friend and that her friend recommended her. Just make the connection complex that it can be ignored trying to explain.

Play smart.

Disclaimer: At this point...I am honestly sorry for your breakup.

Ladies, you can try this with your man.

Anyone who is a lazy leech will fall for this.

Comrade, always know this: a typical Nigeria girl will love you and still leave you and marry who is ready.

Hanty, always know this: a typical Nigerian guy always want what you can offer. If you cannot offer anything other than “I am the table,” they'll find sb else because you have no table manners.

Who will not fall for such trap.... bro every human is greedy if she doesnt fall him instantly she may fall for him someday...
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Valarmorgulis:
Omo cheating is now a normal thing and that is just awful. no more trust ,just worry and resignation to the fact.

If you want to view what messages your partner is sending and receiving on their WhatsApp ,dm me to get WhatsApp spy app.

Really?
What’s the name of the app boss.
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:

You all will be ready to became baby mamas you think a creating spouse affect the male...

If a mam cheat if affect the female
If a female cheat it affect her children and her...

Keep creating...until men start buying funds to blow you lot's head out
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
A wise man once said ... NO GIRLFRIEND NO PROBLEM..(In zlatan's voice).
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
sollolucci77:

Most of those comments are from South African women. Check their names. SA women can fucck even inside fire. Dem like preeq die.

1 Like

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:

Gbenu oshi soun, wayray alainironu.
Dude.. Y u gotta be so foulmouthed.. Could u be a lil bit reasonable please.. I should report u..
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
Do u knw it is possible to love someone nd nt get attached to d person, yeah, that's me persona.. That's y i dont feel heartbreak or breakfast nd whatnots. How i do it, i have no idea.. Inshort, i usually have dz feeling of excitement whenever i feel a breakup is cooking... Ya'll should be like me.. You'd care less abt d female folks or whatever they do.
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by RedpillAnalyst: 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:

Women can be promiscuous which they are the moment they are not moderated. They cannot be polygamous. Maybe when abortion is fully legalised and birth control pill turns to candy you can house four men and take turns on them every other night without mother nature not dealing with your womb.

Guys the cats are out of the bag already, brace yourself be ready for devolution
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by LadyRosa(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Lol...
E be like say na girls dey the game now. grin grin grin

Una dey nag like bi$&+@#ch!
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
LadyRosa:
Lol...
E be like say na girls dey the game now. grin grin grin

Una dey nag like bi$&+@#ch!

Wetin concern us?...the consequence is higher for you ladies so we dont care...you don ever see man sing "jehovah carry dey go my wife house?"

3 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Update: if you have a gf/bf and are doubting her/his loyalty, do this:

1. Buy a virtual number online. Buy UK or USA.

2. Open a Whatsapp account with it and put sb’s picture. Use a black..but a picture clearly indicating the person lives abroad. You can find one with the snowy landscape.

Tips: to make her not necessarily buttress on video call, first ask for it. I mean in the very first meeting so it becomes irritating and reduces her chances of wanting to verify you later.

3. Chat your gf and claim sb gave you her contact. Find a name from her school... probably a female. It fits well to mention her school she graduated years back.

4. Claim being a doctor abroad, an only-son, and sb who wants to return come December for fast marriage and relocation with wife abroad...due to mama's pressure. Claim your guy connected you with a Nigerian friend and that her friend recommended her. Just make the connection complex that it can be ignored trying to explain.

Play smart.

Disclaimer: At this point...I am honestly sorry for your breakup.

Ladies, you can try this with your man.

Anyone who is a lazy leech will fall for this.

Comrade, always know this: a typical Nigeria girl will love you and still leave you and marry who is ready.

Hanty, always know this: a typical Nigerian guy always want what you can offer. If you cannot offer anything other than “I am the table,” they'll find sb else because you have no table manners.
all these stress on top woman?God forbid
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by ashawopikin(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Baba na who dem catch be cheat, me I don't do on these relationship nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . / 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. / This Is How Ladies Will Be Dressing Come 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.