Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4959 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:32pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Bro she tryina trap u....get rid of that crap baby & let's go shade women sir...u like lightskin or halfcast ladies sir? grin
lol, thanks for your contribution, thank you...
Re: . by Kiliwuwu: 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
keep the baby (the abortion may cost her,her live) na jail be that (if you dont mind how to make cash can teach you spamming, carding and cracking at a very low price

u still wan scam abortion money wey never complete from lover boy. ......u wicked oo

1 Like

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
1F30M4:
Tell your mum about it. Inform your kinsmen. Get her family involved. I'm sure y'all can work something out. Congratulations to you both. It won't be easy but then I hope it gets better.
thanks for your contribution, really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

u still wan scam abortion money wey never complete from lover boy. ......u wicked oo
not a scam bro i teach what i do (few over here can testify) cus am new on nairaland. but have been able to get two nairalanders million between lastweek and now through the local yankee aza i help them load
Re: . by Emma2Seconds: 1:09pm On May 31, 2022
Ikwokirikwo in high level!! Uto uwa
Re: . by PlaYaJones: 3:00pm On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:

lol, thanks for your contribution, thank you...

So will u stop washing her sir? angry
Re: . by Karleb(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:
You learnt driving, wanna own a barbing shop,bla bla bla...
Trust me you not ready for this sh*t bruh! Parenting is diff from bf and gf you both did.

I'm just laughing at the guy. Even mature men that think they are ready to father a child still go through hell.

It's like that jambite that thinks he will make first class because he wrote JAMB once.

I just hope he doesn't learn some lessons late in life.
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
Karleb:

I'm just laughing at the guy. Even mature men that think they are ready to father a child still go through hell.

It's like that jambite that thinks he will make first class because he wrote JAMB once.

I just hope he doesn't learn some lessons late in life.
the did has been done. If you won't advice me or contribute to me directly, please Bleep off. Chief Justice!
Re: . by Karleb(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:

the did has been done. If you won't advice me or contribute to me directly, please Bleep off. Chief Justice!

Little one, where are your manners?

I admire your bravery towards parenthood but there's a thin line between bravery and foolishness.

I hope you learn it now and not later.

I can't judge you, I'm worse.
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Karleb:

Little one, where are your manners?

I admire your bravery towards parenthood but there's a thin line between bravery and foolishness.

I hope you learn it now and not later.

I can't judge you, I'm worse.
you laugh at a child when he comes to you an elder for an advice, and think he wouldn't spite you? You've not said anything reasonable, elder!
Re: . by InfinityFabric: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
If you go down the path of fathering the child of fornication, at least try to get DNA test in the near future.
A girl you're not married to telling you to ejaculate in her, is 9 times out of 10 not from a place of "love".

If you can open her panties without the ring, you think another person can't ?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
no wonder we are overpopulated, we have high crime rate, poverty and high cost of living, due to the fact that some teenagers have taken it upon themselves to destroy this planet with the rising global food crisis
Re: . by janda1: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nobodyany1:
Greetings Nlanders, I need your counsel/help...
I'm currently a final year student in one of the Nigerian public universities...
Now, due to the ASUU strike, I've been at home for over 90days (though, I've been engaging in one or two things to keep body and soul together). I and my girlfriend live around same area. And on the 7th of May 2022, we had coitus (which I released in her after her request, because she said she wanted to experience the feeling of sperm in her, you know young girls and curiosity... normally, my pull out game is tight). I wanted to buy P2 but she said that I should save my money, and I should just give her salt and warm water in which she poured the salt in and drank...
Two weeks later, she started complaining about her nipples being too sensitive, and how she sleeps/ feels dizzy regularly, especially in her place of work (she's a fashion designer) etc... So, I bought a pregnancy test kit, and and we did the test, it brought out a full red line and a faint red line. But yesterday, being Monday (30th May), we did another test and it brought out two full red lines...
She said she wants an abortion! She's scared because she stays with her aunt and wouldn't know how the aunt would respond to this news (cause the aunt is the pious type). Also, the girl has got big dreams @how she wants to delve into Catering services etc... But left to me, I'd have kept the baby, it's just that I'm impecunious at the moment.
So, by tomorrow (Wednesday Ist June), we'll be on our way to the clinic for the abortion (pills or D&C whichever is most suitable).
It's not too late, I can convince her to change her mind and keep the baby (highest, if worst comes to worst, I'll pay her bride price because I really love her and she loves me so much. Also, the pregnancy was not a mistake nor from a one night stand nor from a strange girl I met few days ago! it sprouts from an authentic love, as we've been dating for two years now and have been having a love-filled sex).
Truth is, I won't start treating her like a mess because she's pregnant or deny the fact that I'm responsible. Left to my discretion, I'd love for her to keep the pregnancy, because I'm the only son of my widowed Mom (n my Mom maybe somehow happy to hear this), also and more importantly; because of the complications abortion comes with. I love that babe so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with her, because she's so special to me and have been supporting my "broke" life with love, correct advice, money, food, care and prayers.
I learnt driving, I'm a keyboardist and also a professional Barber and my dream is to have my own Barber Shop. Once, I can guarantee a Barber Shop, I swear to God, to hell with abortion. I just don't want her to suffer more than she's already suffering in her aunt's house...
Please Nlanders, I need help! Be it Pecuniary wise, advice/consolation, connection/reference etc...

cc Lalasticlacla

Please, I don't mind this post reaching FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

Don't abort the child
Keep it no matter what in the future the lady will blame you if she has womb problem
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
InfinityFabric:
If you go down the path of fathering the child of fornication, at least try to get DNA test in the near future.
A girl you're not married to telling you to ejaculate in her, is 9 times out of 10 not from a place of "love".

If you can open her panties without the ring, you think another person can't ?
thanks for your contribution
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Heathrow44:
no wonder we are overpopulated, we have high crime rate, poverty and high cost of living, due to the fact that some teenagers have taken it upon themselves to destroy this planet with the rising global food crisis
... we're not teenagers, thanks Judge!
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
janda1:

Don't abort the child
Keep it no matter what in the future the lady will blame you if she has womb problem
Thanks for your contribution
Re: . by Olusanya827: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hey guy dont abort the pregnancy ..let her born and trust me you will
Be fine ......don't seek advice from anyone follow what you hv on mind
Re: . by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
I don't understand why you are fumigating

Did both of you not enjoy the sex ni
Re: . by Onyi22(f): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another mumu gal has fallen into the hand of a broke nigga guy ooo, all in the name of love.
For the mumu girl, see you see suffering waiting for you
Re: . by Hisense4life(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Nobodyany1 post=113333027]Greetings Nlanders, I need your counsel/help...
I'm currently a final year student in one of the Nigerian public universities...
Now, due to the ASUU strike, I've been at home for over 90days (though, I've been engaging in one or two things to keep body and soul together). I and my girlfriend live around same area. And on the 7th of May 2022, we had coitus (which I released in her after her request, because she said she wanted to experience the feeling of sperm in her, you know young girls and curiosity... normally, my pull out game is tight). I wanted to buy P2 but she said that I should save my money, and I should just give her salt and warm water in which she poured the salt in and drank...
Two weeks later, she started complaining about her nipples being too sensitive, and how she sleeps/ feels dizzy regularly, especially in her place of work (she's a fashion designer) etc... So, I bought a pregnancy test kit, and and we did the test, it brought out a full red line and a faint red line. But yesterday, being Monday (30th May), we did another test and it brought out two full red lines...
She said she wants an abortion! She's scared because she stays with her aunt and wouldn't know how the aunt would respond to this news (cause the aunt is the pious type). Also, the girl has got big dreams @how she wants to delve into Catering services etc... But left to me, I'd have kept the baby, it's just that I'm impecunious at the moment.
So, by tomorrow (Wednesday Ist June), we'll be on our way to the clinic for the abortion (pills or D&C whichever is most suitable).
It's not too late, I can convince her to change her mind and keep the baby (highest, if worst comes to worst, I'll pay her bride price because I really love her and she loves me so much. Also, the pregnancy was not a mistake nor from a one night stand nor from a strange girl I met few days ago! it sprouts from an authentic love, as we've been dating for two years now and have been having a love-filled sex).
Truth is, I won't start treating her like a mess because she's pregnant or deny the fact that I'm responsible. Left to my discretion, I'd love for her to keep the pregnancy, because I'm the only son of my widowed Mom (n my Mom maybe somehow happy to hear this), also and more importantly; because of the complications abortion comes with. I love that babe so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with her, because she's so special to me and have been supporting my "broke" life with love, correct advice, money, food, care and prayers.
I learnt driving, I'm a keyboardist and also a professional Barber and my dream is to have my own Barber Shop. Once, I can guarantee a Barber Shop, I swear to God, to hell with abortion. I just don't want her to suffer more than she's already suffering in her aunt's house...
Please Nlanders, I need help! Be it Pecuniary wise, advice/consolation, connection/reference etc...

cc Lalasticlacla

Please, I don't mind this post reaching FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

Please keep the baby n let your parents know about it.
Re: . by Hisense4life(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: . by Candidlady: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another eediiot saying HIS PULL OUT GAME IS TIGHT

Who cursed these humanoids.

Hopefully it is a girl in her womb but if it ain't please evacuate that trash. We got enought incompetent trash to deal with already

Dead gender
Re: . by Candidlady: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:
Another mumu gal has fallen into the hand of a broke nigga guy ooo, all in the name of love.

Asin auntie the thing dey always pain
Most times iblame em girls sef for been so naive/careless

These dorks gotten nothing to offer. They just out there to cause pain and destroy.

Devils beings
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olusanya827:
Hey guy dont abort the pregnancy ..let her born and trust me you will
Be fine ......don't seek advice from anyone follow what you hv on mind
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hisense4life:
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:
For the records, my girlfriend ain't no mumu cus she's a husler with a legit skill, with so much love to offer(which like the repentance of the devil, you can never experience)... Plus, I may be broke right now but in no distant time, I'll be richer than your generation combined!
I think you're this bitter because, you're a very hideous being, that no guy dares approach, and even when an imbecilic guy does, he discards you because you're no match for him. Secondly, I traced you down to your village and found out that your paternal grandmother, sacrificed your womb as a covenant for your poverty-stricken useless father to live. If it were not so, you wouldn't even be here talking to me, a star that nobody in your lineage can match...
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Another eediiot saying HIS PULL OUT GAME IS TIGHT

Who cursed these humanoids.

Hopefully it is a girl in her womb but if it ain't please evacuate that trash. We got enought incompetent trash to deal with already

Dead gender
Mistakenly, I've stumbled through some of your hateful comments and posts about guys on Nland. Initialy, I thought you're just a "jaded Orangutanic aged Chippy" with nothing good to offer in this life. But, since your slow-witted brain has brought you to my thread, my expectations dropped abruptly! Because, I now believe that when Jesus Christ said (on the cross); "it is finished!" He indeed was referring, not only to your mental acumen but your existence! There's no hope for you, not in this world, neither in the next! Extirpated Cocotte!
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Asin auntie the thing dey always pain
Most times iblame em girls sef for been so naive/careless

These dorks gotten nothing to offer. They just out there to cause pain and destroy.

Devils beings
I don't know who has caused you so much pains in life, but if I can get a moment with that person, I'll take a picture with him, for he's a legend. Even though he didn't finish the job/stopped half way...
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Plz keep the baby,the risks of abortion are much and its a sin aswell.inform ur parents and ur gal's parents about it.

1 Like

Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Plz keep the baby,the risks of abortion are much and its a sin aswell.inform ur parents and ur gal's parents about it.
Are u a saint?
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Are u a saint?
no
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no
Then you dey dish out advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland / What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making / Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.