Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,548 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4976 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Then you dey dish out advice
not being a saint does nt mean i dnt no wats right and wats wrongundecided
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
not being a saint does nt mean i dnt no wats right and wats wrongundecided
Only a saint knows what's right.Can you date me like you agreed to date mumu bidexdo?
Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Another eediiot saying HIS PULL OUT GAME IS TIGHT

Who cursed these humanoids.

Hopefully it is a girl in her womb but if it ain't please evacuate that trash. We got enought incompetent trash to deal with already

Dead gender

Why are you bitter mademoiselle?

1 Like

Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Only a saint knows what's right.Can you date me like you agreed to date mumu bidexdo?
am a saint then.never will i date any1 on NL
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am a saint then.never will i date any1 on NL
Na so i hear. Na who you date phuck for up there?
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Na so i hear. Na who you date phuck for up there?
na u know
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
na u know
You say you are saint.Saint dey phuck d!ck?
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
You say you are saint.Saint dey phuck d!ck?
suck dick keh.dey disgrace urself
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
suck dick keh.dey disgrace urself
C'mon you can do berra my wife.i wan kiss your lips.
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
C'mon you can do berra my wife.i wan kiss your lips.
yuck.u r so disgusting(pucks then spits)
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Plz keep the baby,the risks of abortion are much and its a sin aswell.inform ur parents and ur gal's parents about it.
thanks for your contribution...
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:
you're welcome
Re: . by Badhguy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wait first. You guys have been having sex since,she did ask you to pour inside her for over two years of dating. Untill recently. My guy,she may have gotten pregnant before she came to you.considering how she refused to take p2. Your problem here is that you have refused to think out loud because of nonsense Love. My guy I bet if she gives birth and a DNA is conducted you will be shocked that the child isn't yours.
Re: . by Badhguy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baba let her abort it. That's my advice. And don't fall for such lies again.
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
yuck.u r so disgusting(pucks then spits)
Why so pained like jennyclay and Frozen70
Re: . by Onyi22(f): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:

For the records, my girlfriend ain't no mumu cus she's a husler with a legit skill, with so much love to offer(which like the repentance of the devil, you can never experience)... Plus, I may be broke right now but in no distant time, I'll be richer than your generation combined!
I think you're this bitter because, you're a very hideous being, that no guy dares approach, and even when an imbecilic guy does, he discards you because you're no match for him. Secondly, I traced you down to your village and found out that your paternal grandmother, sacrificed your womb as a covenant for your poverty-stricken useless father to live. If it were not so, you wouldn't even be here talking to me, a star that nobody in your lineage can match...
Chai cheesy grin E pain am enter bone
Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:

Wetin concern me
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
frozen70:

Wetin concern me
You no know?
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
nt pained its d truth

1 Like

Re: . by Polynek(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1
Bro You get bad mouth oo grin I can't stop laughing with d way were releasing ur atomic bomb ; towards those ladies grin
For ur present predicament, I will advice you to check ur finance very well and know if u can carry Dix load, if u think u can make it den leave the baby, but if you think you can't my broda I think abortion will help you and her.
There are many things U guys need to achieve in life bcox baby no dey run and e no dey finish.
My little contribution
Wishing you the best

1 Like

Re: . by RichProminent(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nt pained its d truth
The truth or pain?
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
The truth or pain?
u r nt ok
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u r nt ok
Just like you
Re: . by Beautygoddesss: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Just like you
angry
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Badhguy:
Wait first. You guys have been having sex since,she did ask you to pour inside her for over two years of dating. Untill recently. My guy,she may have gotten pregnant before she came to you.considering how she refused to take p2. Your problem here is that you have refused to think out loud because of nonsense Love. My guy I bet if she gives birth and a DNA is conducted you will be shocked that the child isn't yours.
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Badhguy:
Baba let her abort it. That's my advice. And don't fall for such lies again.
thanks bro
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Onyi22:

Chai cheesy grin E pain am enter bone
lol, I wish (if you know me for real life, you go sabi say all this kind trolls, n arguments against feminists n wasted beings like yourself na wetin I dey use pass time, I get energy for all of una join, put call!)... It's just that right now, I don't just have time for frustrated old rags like you, but when I do, you go see craze, na you go run comot Nland.
What I just want to conclude on your matter is; there's no hope for you in this life (n I don't know of the next). Right now is the time to commit suicide. Because you're yet to see frustration! Number 1 is; You will never marry (it's settled!). and Secondly, you can never give birth because you've got no womb (n trust me, that's bad). Imagine not being able to even become a baby mama (omo your case bad, gon! lol), and if you eventually use kayanmata on any guy to keep him, he'll beat you at the slightest provocation, till the day you die... that's how bad your existence is, n will soon become! lol
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Polynek:
Nobodyany1
Bro You get bad mouth oo grin I can't stop laughing with d way were releasing ur atomic bomb ; towards those ladies grin
For ur present predicament, I will advice you to check ur finance very well and know if u can carry Dix load, if u think u can make it den leave the baby, but if you think you can't my broda I think abortion will help you and her.
There are many things U guys need to achieve in life bcox baby no dey run and e no dey finish.
My little contribution
Wishing you the best
Thanks for your contribution brother, you get head!

1 Like

Re: . by Onyi22(f): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Nobodyany1:

lol, I wish (if you know me for real life, you go sabi say all this kind trolls, n arguments against feminists n wasted beings like yourself na wetin I dey use pass time, I get energy for all of una join, put call!)... It's just that right now, I don't just have time for frustrated old rags like you, but when I do, you go see craze, na you go run comot Nland.
What I just want to conclude on your matter is; there's no hope for you in this life (n I don't know of the next). Right now is the time to commit suicide. Because you're yet to see frustration! Number 1 is; You will never marry (it's settled!). and Secondly, you can never give birth because you've got no womb (n trust me, that's bad). Imagine not being able to even become a baby mama (omo your case bad, gon! lol), and if you eventually use kayanmata on any guy to keep him, he'll beat you at the slightest provocation, till the day you die... that's how bad your existence is, n will soon become! lol
E pain d idiot grin cheesy
Re: . by Peace081: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Nobodyany1:

See this broke mumu, instead of you to go clean your mess, you are here running your mouth like a tap, You were this smart n intelligent yet, You allow a gal to deceive you not to use condom.
Now that you've gotten her pregnant, you run to social media for advice.
When you were about to released your watery sperm inside her, did you asked for our opinion
Na thunder go fire you there. Idiot
Re: . by DMoth: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Nobodyany1:
Greetings Nlanders, I need your counsel/help...
I'm currently a final year student in one of the Nigerian public universities...
Now, due to the ASUU strike, I've been at home for over 90days (though, I've been engaging in one or two things to keep body and soul together). I and my girlfriend live around same area. And on the 7th of May 2022, we had coitus (which I released in her after her request, because she said she wanted to experience the feeling of sperm in her, you know young girls and curiosity... normally, my pull out game is tight). I wanted to buy P2 but she said that I should save my money, and I should just give her salt and warm water in which she poured the salt in and drank...
Two weeks later, she started complaining about her nipples being too sensitive, and how she sleeps/ feels dizzy regularly, especially in her place of work (she's a fashion designer) etc... So, I bought a pregnancy test kit, and and we did the test, it brought out a full red line and a faint red line. But yesterday, being Monday (30th May), we did another test and it brought out two full red lines...
She said she wants an abortion! She's scared because she stays with her aunt and wouldn't know how the aunt would respond to this news (cause the aunt is the pious type). Also, the girl has got big dreams @how she wants to delve into Catering services etc... But left to me, I'd have kept the baby, it's just that I'm impecunious at the moment.
So, by tomorrow (Wednesday Ist June), we'll be on our way to the clinic for the abortion (pills or D&C whichever is most suitable).
It's not too late, I can convince her to change her mind and keep the baby (highest, if worst comes to worst, I'll pay her bride price because I really love her and she loves me so much. Also, the pregnancy was not a mistake nor from a one night stand nor from a strange girl I met few days ago! it sprouts from an authentic love, as we've been dating for two years now and have been having a love-filled sex).
Truth is, I won't start treating her like a mess because she's pregnant or deny the fact that I'm responsible. Left to my discretion, I'd love for her to keep the pregnancy, because I'm the only son of my widowed Mom (n my Mom maybe somehow happy to hear this), also and more importantly; because of the complications abortion comes with. I love that babe so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with her, because she's so special to me and have been supporting my "broke" life with love, correct advice, money, food, care and prayers.
I learnt driving, I'm a keyboardist and also a professional Barber and my dream is to have my own Barber Shop. Once, I can guarantee a Barber Shop, I swear to God, to hell with abortion. I just don't want her to suffer more than she's already suffering in her aunt's house...
Please Nlanders, I need help! Be it Pecuniary wise, advice/consolation, connection/reference etc...

cc Lalasticlacla

Please, I don't mind this post reaching FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

Thank you all for your contributions, I'm really grateful...
I've taken a decision and God is faithful...
Sayonara to you all, and thread closed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / Homosexuality: What Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.