Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4962 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ifyken2: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Nobodyany1:

thanks for your contribution...
Guy if this story dey true,abort the baby. You think training a child is easy,it is not easy at all. At least have like three sources of income that can pay you all together over 120k before thinking of a child except you want your child to suffer in this life. As the pregnancy is still young,there is little chance of complications. You can still make that girl your wife later but for now abort the baby now

1 Like

Re: . by Ximenez(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Nobodyany1:

thanks for your contribution...
Are you sure the pregnancy is yours?

Telling you to 'release' inside her just to know how it feels is funny and doesn't make sense.
What if she already had a one night stand with someone who didn't pull out?
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thank you all for your contributions...
Please, any MOD should just close this thread...
Re: . by janda1: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ifyken2:

Guy if this story dey true,abort the baby. You think training a child is easy,it is not easy at all. At least have like three sources of income that can pay you all together over 120k before thinking of a child except you want your child to suffer in this life. As the pregnancy is still young,there is little chance of complications. You can still make that girl your wife later but for now abort the baby now

Don't abort the child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? / What Happened To The Breasts??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.