Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom (41964 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by UNDFTD: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The truth is now an outcast in Igboland. This bishop is is liar and was not kidnapped by any Fulani. No fulani is operating in the SE at moment, rather it’s Ipob/ESN that kidnapped this bishop and forced him to
Lie against non-existent fulani kidnappers.
God will punish this bishop for lying in order to protect Ipigs/ESN cannibals.

You are a disgrace to humanity and a waste of human flesh!
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by chosen6(f): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
LIST OF IGBOS RECENTLY KIDNAPPED BY FULANI HERDSMEN IN IGBOLAND
=============================

(1)On 10th May 2022, an Anambra wealthy citizen, Okafor Stanley, escaped death by whiskers when he was waylaid by Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen along Umunze-Arondizogu-Okigwe Federal Road. He had geared off in high speed and miraculously escaped them but not without his car riddled with bullets.

(2) In the third week of April 2022, a wealth indigene of Ezinifite in Aguata, Chief Ray Iloanusi was abducted by Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen at Anambra boundary with Isuochi in Abia State and held for several days until ransom worth millions of naira was paid. He was also brutalized and yet to recover from trauma.

(3)On 14th May 2022, Citizen Ignatius Onyejekwe, a staff of the Oko Federal Poly in Anambra State was abducted by Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen at NNPC Filling Station, Adazi-Nnukwu along Nneni-Agulu Road in interior part of the State. He was brutalized and held for two days before being freed on 16th May 2022 at a bush behind the Golden Tullip Int’l Hotel, Agulu after paying N3m ransom. His snatched car and cell phones are yet to be recovered.

(4)On Sunday, 30th May 2022, the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, Archbishop Sam Uche and his Bishop of Owerri, Denis Mark and another were abducted by Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen at Umunneochi (Isuochi) in Abia State and tens of millions of naira (some say, N100m) was paid for their release.

These are just to mention but a few.

Statistically, therefore, Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen have severally been caught, independently, in recent months (.i.e. March to May 2022) kidnapping Anambra and Southeast citizens in their hundreds and killing others in their dozens with ransom payments amounting to over N1b. Anambra boundary communities and a number of interior others are the worst hit.

== Culled From Intersociety Press Statement of June 01, 2022.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by NoToPile: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
nedekid:

The portion of the Expressway after the sagamu bridge bypass us quite dangerous.
Hope your staff is found safe.

He has been found cheesy

We thank God.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by nedekid: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
NoToPile:

He has been found cheesy

We thank God.
Congrats, thank God!!
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ada9ja(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

They fighting army and police and fighting herdsmen ...tell police to give them 3 months if herdsmen won't be a thing of the past in south east

They left the forest to operate as UGM
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by IbileIfe: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria - Politics - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7140700/unknown-gunmen-hired-killers-sent
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by 9ino(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
uote author=greenermodels post=113359045]

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-showed-us-decomposing-bodies-church-paid-n100m-ransom-methodist-prelate/[/quote]
A friend of mine was also kidnapped last year august at Benin by pass and he said they were speaking something that sounds like Fulani/Hausa language ( I can't different the language tho), they were taken to the bush and the kidnappers threatened to kill them if they don't pay for their freedom. His people had to pay 2million for his freedom.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Igbojew: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-showed-us-decomposing-bodies-church-paid-n100m-ransom-methodist-prelate/
Now the more revelations is coming out who are the people concerning insecurity in South East but because of hatred against Igbos other tribes keep on accusing IPOB/ESN that have come out many times to watched their hands from all the insecurity going on in South East.Did I read where Prelate said Armies are complicit in this kidnapping,no wonder Buhari rushed and sent his Fulani Herdsmen in security uniforms to destroy ESN since it's formation till now because ESN was created solely for his Fulani Herdsmen brothers but Buhari will keep failing.Did I also read where Prelate said that Fulani Herdsmen said their next target is Lagos,they have already penetrated Lagos a long time ago in disguised of Okada operators but instead of Yorubas to rise up and fight them like Igbos they are obsessed with Igbos because of generational hatred they have against Igbos.G-d protect Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN that put their lives at risk to protect Igbos against Nigeria security agents wio are Fulani Herdsmen.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Igbojew: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-showed-us-decomposing-bodies-church-paid-n100m-ransom-methodist-prelate/
Where are those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that never see anything good in Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW),the only man that meant well for Igbos.Where are those tribes that hate Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)because he is an Igbo man,the great tribe they hate with passion.I hope those evil Igbo efulefus and sabotours that collaborate with other hateful tribes that hate Igbos with passion that always invade Igbo thread to masturbate on are now in this thread too because whatever evil anybody sow he/she must reap(karma)..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Igbojew: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
The mods will never move this news that clearly indict the Fulanis & their cohorts in the military.
Its the larger propaganda to silence any such news.
The Prelate said "The Nigerian Army is complicit in the kidnapping,”

Edited:
The mods eventually developed some balls & did the needful.
I don't know why the media are afraid of calling out the Tribe that are mostly killing & Kidnapping people (Fulani). Instead, they rather twist & call them bandits & unknown gunmen. They're simply Fulanis militias. QED
IPOB have been consistent that the killing going on in South East are being perpetrated by Military and DSS but Nigerians out of hatred they have against IPOB/ESN and Igbos they keep on pushing the atrocities to IPOB/ESN when deep down them they know the truth but thank G-d that Nigeria securities are being exposed everyday for working with Fulani Herdsmen while IPOB/ESN are being vindicated........I am that Igbojew
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Igbojew: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

If only ESN were smart enough to stop the stay at home declaration and focus on chasing Fulani,everything would have been okay and their sympathizers would have been massive all across.

Boy shut up,which ESN are enforcing sit at home? How many times will IPOB told you evil and wicked Nigerians that they have stopped sit at home but instead FG in collaboration with Fulani Herdsmen in security uniforms keep on enforcing sit at home and perpetrate killings in South East just to make Igbos like you to turn against IPOB/ESN.You are one of the Igbo efulefu and sabo we are talking about and better becareful......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Born2Breed(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy shut up,which ESN are enforcing sit at home? How many times will IPOB told you evil and wicked Nigerians that they have stopped sit at home but instead FG in collaboration with Fulani Herdsmen in security uniforms keep on enforcing sit at home and perpetrate killings in South East just to make Igbos like you to turn against IPOB/ESN.You are one of the Igbo efulefu and sabo we are talking about and better becareful......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

slowpoke!

Silly girl, I'm not ibo and will never be.

Reno nugget sense wannabe.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by kingsclass: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
If these were killed,the police will tell you that the perpetrators are IPOB and their ESN allies.Thak God that the prelate was able to Identify their origin.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Wwwq: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
compton11:

You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.

Matthew 17:20
Have you tried eating Ajwa date and test your prophet’s claim that poison won’t harm you? grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 5779
Narrated Sa`d:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will not be effected by magic or poison on that day."
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is that how you address them at home
ebufa:

what is dis slowpoke on about?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
advocatejare:

Have you tried eating Ajwa date and test your prophet’s claim that poison won’t harm you? grin

Sahih al-Bukhari 5779
Narrated Sa`d:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will not be effected by magic or poison on that day."
well it is Hadith and I can reject it if doesn't work,cos that means it is not the prophet that said it but u can't reject the Bible verse cos u believe it is from God.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Newton2024: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
greenermodels:

OyigboUpdate
KoronaKola
helinues
RobustRoad
TallerKola
Antichrist
JAMO84
IamWonderful
maasoap
OyigboUpdate2
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Newton2024: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Stop being incoherent on threads.
You will soon become a victim of the evil you are being paid to defend.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by JAMO84: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Newton2024:
OyigboUpdate
KoronaKola
helinues
RobustRoad
TallerKola
Antichrist
JAMO84
IamWonderful
maasoap
OyigboUpdate2
Tag your fellow ipob terrorists
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
well it is Hadith and I can reject it if doesn't work,cos that means it is not the prophet that said it but u can't reject the Bible verse cos u believe it is from God.
grin grin
Before nko, you will always reject the Hadith of your false prophet because you know that all his sayings and deeds were rubbish!
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2022
advocatejare:
grin grin
Before nko, you will always reject the Hadith of your false prophet because you know that all his sayings and deeds were rubbish!
I've already told your dumbass that not all so called Hadith came from the prophet?

Now since Bible is 100% percent, use the verse to tell Boko Haram to release all the remaining chibok girls tomorrow!

And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son,If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

John 14:13-14

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 15:7
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
I've already told your dumbass that not all so called Hadith came from the prophet?
When you people start insulting that is when I know that noting dey your head again.

I have been giving you sahih(authentic) hadith and you’ve been saying they are rubbish. You have been rubbishing the sunnah of Muhammad, you have been saying that muhammad shouldn’t be taken seriously because of the so many nonsense he said and did.

Now since Bible is 100% percent, use the verse to tell Boko Haram to release all the remaining chibok girls tomorrow!

And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son,If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5779
Narrated Sa`d:

Did you know that even despite how Muhammad used to eat Ajwa dates, this stupid advice of his didn’t work because he ended up being poisoned with roasted sheep like a common rat? Atenuje lo pa Muhamo
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by blackboy(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2022
If this is true IPOB, ESN, UGM are unserious ppl or are truly Fulani militia or supporters. Why allow them operate in your land and kidnap and kill etc
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2022
advocatejare:

When you people start insulting that is when I know that noting dey your head again.

I have been giving you sahih(authentic) hadith and you’ve been saying they are rubbish. You have been rubbishing the sunnah of Muhammad, you have been saying that muhammad shouldn’t be taken seriously because of the so many nonsense he said and did.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5779
Narrated Sa`d:

Did you know that even despite how Muhammad used to eat Ajwa dates, this stupid advice of his didn’t work because he ended up being poisoned with roasted sheep like a common rat? Atenuje lo pa Muhamo

why I'm I even answering when I see u Dodge question?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
why I'm I even answering when I see u Dodge question?
In short, you can’t follow the words of your false prophet Muhammad who said Ajwa dates will prevent dying from poison but the same Muhammad ended up being killed with poisoned meat like a common rat
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
advocatejare:

In short, you can’t follow the words of your false prophet Muhammad who said Ajwa dates
first of all,the dates the prophet mentioned there according to scholar was a particular ajwah dates in Medina that was planted by the prophet himself and the hadith was addressed to a specific audience, such as the people of Madinah and those in the vicinity.
And second the Hadith was talking about tasting it like miracle which u Christians do,if u eat the particular ajwa dates and were poisoned unknowingly then it wouldn't work.

advocatejare:

will prevent dying from poison but the same Muhammad ended up being killed with poisoned meat like a common rat
did that prophet die immediately after eating the meat poisoning? grin grin

Now stop dodging my own question

Use this verse to command Boko Haram to release all chibok girls tomorrow
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
first of all,the dates the prophet mentioned there according to scholar was a particular ajwah dates in Medina that was planted by the prophet himself
Oh, so it’s no longer a fake hadith?

Where is the proof from the hadith that it was the specific date Muhammad planted that he was referring to?

And how come muhammad ended up dying from a poised meat like a mere rat?

You’re just a liar like Allah

and the hadith was addressed to a specific audience, such as the people of Madinah and those in the vicinity.
So the hadith is no longer to Muslims but only to the people or madinah?

Show us proof for your claim!

And second the Hadith was talking about tasting it like miracle which u Christians do,if u eat the particular ajwa dates and were poisoned unknowingly then it wouldn't work.
How come poison worked on Muhammad and he died from the poison?

did that prophet die immediately after eating the meat poisoning? grin grin
Muhammad was not the only one who ate the poisoned meat and didn’t die immediately, some his companions that ate it didn’t die immediately too. So nothing is special about Muhammad not dying immediately from the poison!

Muhammad kept shouting that the poisoned meat he ate was what was killing him!

He claimed that his sickness that led to his death was due to the poison he ate and that his aorta was cut

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?
She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
advocatejare:

Oh, so it’s no longer a fake hadith?
did I called it fake Hadith?

I said if it is tested and it didn't work,that means the prophet never said it.

advocatejare:

Where is the proof from the hadith that it was the specific date Muhammad planted that he was referring to?
cos their is one Hadith that talked about it

The following narration supports that view:

When Sa’d Ibn Abi Waqqas became ill, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) went to visit him. Sa’d said,

“He put his blessed hands between my nipples and I felt its coolness at my heart. Then, he said,

'You are suffering from heart sickness. Go to al-Harith Ibn Kaladah, brother of Thaqif, for treatment. He is a man who gives medical treatment. He should take seven ajwa dates of Madinah, grind them with their kernels, add milk and oil, and then you should eat them.'" (Abu Dawud, Tibb 12)

Sa’d took his advice and got over that illness

advocatejare:

And how come muhammad ended up dying from a poised meat like a mere rat?
u forgot your own so called god was hanged like a theif?

advocatejare:

You’re just a liar like Allah
u that sound like Yahweh stuff,the father of deceit,lies and rumor.

1kings 22:23
“So you see, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all your prophets. For the LORD has pronounced your doom.”

advocatejare:

So the hadith is no longer to Muslims but only to the people or madinah?
are Medina people not Muslims again?

Plus the prophet is talking about medicine here not miracle.

advocatejare:

How come poison worked on Muhammad and he died from the poison?
Someone died three after poison, what so u still want? grin

advocatejare:

Muhammad was not the only one who ate the poisoned meat and didn’t die immediately, some his companions that ate it didn’t die immediately too. So nothing is special about Muhammad not dying immediately from the poison!
what is the purpose of the poison?

Is it not to die immediately?

advocatejare:

Muhammad kept shouting that the poisoned meat he ate was what was killing him!

He claimed that his sickness that led to his death was due to the poison he ate and that his aorta was cut
wait first of all,he is human and supposed to feel pain,he died after he fulfilled what he supposed to fulfilled,and died exactly after four year he ate the poison.

Why u so worried about his peaceful death? cheesy grin

John the Baptist was beheaded,no shouting

Jeremiah was stoned to death,no shouting

Micah was killed,no shouting

Amos was wounded and later died,no shouting.

So why y'all worry about the death of prophet Muhammed that took place after four year of poisoning?

advocatejare:

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?
She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

ok we have heard, stop dodging my questions.

The verse I posted earlier make use of it and tell Boko Haram to release the remaining chibok girls tomorrow.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
did I called it fake Hadith?

I said if it is tested and it didn't work,that means the prophet never said it.
How many things did Muhammad say that you have tested to be true? List them!

The following narration supports that view:

When Sa’d Ibn Abi Waqqas became ill, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) went to visit him. Sa’d said,

“He put his blessed hands between my nipples and I felt its coolness at my heart. Then, he said,

'You are suffering from heart sickness. Go to al-Harith Ibn Kaladah, brother of Thaqif, for treatment. He is a man who gives medical treatment. He should take seven ajwa dates of Madinah, grind them with their kernels, add milk and oil, and then you should eat them.'" (Abu Dawud, Tibb 12)
This Hadith mentioned the specific dates, the one I shred earlier didn’t!

Sa’d took his advice and got over that illness
Prove your prophet right by buying madinah date, eat it and drink poison and let’s see if you won’t die

u forgot your own so called god was hanged like a theif?
His death was prophesied long before he was even born and the death was for a purpose!
As for Muhammad, he died a purposeless death like a common rat and his death confirmed that he was liar and a false prophet because he failed the simple test Allah gave him in the Quran that if Muhammad was falsifying things he will have his aorta cut and that was what happened to Muhammad

It was confirmed that Muhammad fabricated some of the things he attributed to Allah in the Quran as Allah had Muhammad's aorta cut as he threatened :
Muhammed had his aorta cut to prove his fabrications

"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings," (QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)
"We would have seized him by the right hand;" (QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)
"Then We would have cut from him the aorta." (QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Like the Quran said, Mohammed had his aorta cut,
"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
-Bukhari 5:59:713

"...He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta."
- Sunan Abu Dawood 39:4495-4498

Someone died three after poison, what so u still want? grin
And he attributed his agonies and death to the poison he ate from atenuje

what is the purpose of the poison?

Is it not to die immediately?
Immediately was not in the purpose, the purpose was to get rid of him and he was gotten rid of. He remained sick after and was useless to himself and to his family.

Fever was making him mad, he was dragging his feet on the floor even when 2 men were supporting him, he was fainting and waking up and was useless to everyone. They eventually left him to die and he died miserably like a poisoned rat and his death served no purpose.

He was left unburied for 3 days because his followers were fighting for who will succeed him.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
advocatejare:

How many things did Muhammad say that you have tested to be true? List them!

This Hadith mentioned the specific dates, the one I shred earlier didn’t!

Prove your prophet right by buying madinah date, eat it and drink poison and let’s see if you won’t die

His death was prophesied long before he was even born and the death was for a purpose!
As for Muhammad, he died a purposeless death like a common rat and his death confirmed that he was liar and a false prophet because he failed the simple test Allah gave him in the Quran that if Muhammad was falsifying things he will have his aorta cut and that was what happened to Muhammad

It was confirmed that Muhammad fabricated some of the things he attributed to Allah in the Quran as Allah had Muhammad's aorta cut as he threatened :

"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings," (QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

"...He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta."

And he attributed his agonies and death to the poison he ate from atenuje

Immediately was not in the purpose, the purpose was to get rid of him and he was gotten rid of. He remained sick after and was useless to himself and to his family.

Fever was making him mad, he was dragging his feet on the floor even when 2 men were supporting him, he was fainting and waking up and was useless to everyone. They eventually left him to die and he died miserably like a poisoned rat and his death served no purpose.

He was left unburied for 3 days because his followers were fighting for who will succeed him.
Do u know u are a cunning ass m-therfvcker?

And na God go punish u!

U are dishing out questions but u did as if I never ask u any question.

Quote me no more
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by advocatejare(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
Do u know u are a cunning ass m-therfvcker?

And na God go punish u!
So you are now pained and crying like the poisoned rat who died a useless death because of atenuje

U are dishing out questions but u did as if I never ask u any question.

Quote me no more
I’m teaching you sense, I’m teaching you what your imams never taught you in Islam, I’m exposing what they’ve hidden from you.

If you haven’t learnt anything today, at least you have learnt that your false prophet failed the test of authenticity stated in the Quran:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom / How 7 States Blew Billions On White Elephant Projects / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.